StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Tue 26 Mar 2024 - 20:44

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

» Yakut does not give a dialog
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby SPEC Fri 8 Mar 2024 - 14:26

» For @everyone
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Sat 24 Feb 2024 - 0:31

» StalkerSoup not working on Windows 11
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Fri 23 Feb 2024 - 23:57

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
DUCATISLO
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 I_vote_lcapError message and help/support subforum - Page 4 I_voting_barError message and help/support subforum - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is Tarin

Our users have posted a total of 12527 messages in 1747 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Error message and help/support subforum

Go down 
+49
siriusnator
Maximus86
Strelok981
Hadrons
lv1234
TrueB
ooga_booga
KnightLyght Arthoryum.
Loner12
harry5518
kd6dm
Demawil
PhilH231
fantomas
TheDLord
UndeadDaiki
neworder455
Ikaruss
humdee
N0uba
CEASAR
Auftragsgriller
Alphabet Soup
ZeroGott
Iceddeadmeat
Warezz.K
Jakovsky
WhiteWolf
Bisque
Aleks1970
papanoel
TecnoBacon
Tolya
BadDragon
sjohnson
RazR
grayxy
patmartins
oxe222
NorryD
Rat Catcher
nemisis1842khann
_Nite_
aZmoDen
rusty_shackleford
Hipster Doofus
pchester
Sword2012
Steve90k
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran

Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb 2018 - 7:33

In Caesier's final quests,
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb 2018 - 10:19

sjohnson wrote:
In Caesier's final quests,
Spoiler:

The teleport booth is
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb 2018 - 14:22

Spoiler:

Thanks, as always!
Back to top Go down
oxe222
Novice
oxe222

PostSubject: Collector level up 2   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Feb 2018 - 15:34

Shortly after finishing level up 1 (according to plesskyn's guide), alas dead end.

Spoiler:

Did I break the game by using a teleport instead of going through the CS underground tunnels to get to Red Forest or am I missing something, because I can't really progress.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Feb 2018 - 15:54

oxe222 wrote:
Shortly after finishing level up 1 (according to plesskyn's guide), alas dead end.

Spoiler:

Did I break the game by using a teleport instead of going through the CS underground tunnels to get to Red Forest or am I missing something, because I can't really progress.

Plesskyn's Guides are just that, extremely useful guides for completing missions, but they're not compulsory. There are many ways of getting through the game, and the Guides are simply Plesskyn's way of doing it

Marked Teleports will work well as long as you've earned them, and they appear in the game naturally. Using Esc + F2 however, can break the game if you miss an intended trigger point. And you should never use Esc + F2 to reach an area you've not been to before Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
oxe222
Novice
oxe222

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Feb 2018 - 23:08

Sword2012 wrote:
oxe222 wrote:

Spoiler:

Plesskyn's Guides are just that, extremely useful guides for completing missions, but they're not compulsory. There are many ways of getting through the game, and the Guides are simply Plesskyn's way of doing it

Marked Teleports will work well as long as you've earned them, and they appear in the game naturally. Using Esc + F2 however, can break the game if you miss an intended trigger point. And you should never use Esc + F2 to reach an area you've not been to before Evil or Very Mad

I never use Esc + F2 unless I am debugging or testing something, I used actual teleport items that I carry at all times, at first a monolith teleport and then I used the military warehouses teleport.

I did not notice the new marked teleport during the sms exchange in Jupiter Underground at first, so I guess I will reload to that point.
Back to top Go down
grayxy
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Feb 2018 - 2:30

It seems there is the bag missing in NPP1 again, that quest from yantar's scientist to get doctor's bag (Captain Ivanon or something).

Does someone knows what's the spawn name of that "doctor's bag"?

edit:  arhara items: sumka_arhara
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Feb 2018 - 9:52

grayxy wrote:
It seems there is the bag missing in NPP1 again, that quest from yantar's scientist to get doctor's bag (Captain Ivanon or something).

You may also need info portion
Spoiler:
to give you the "return to Sakharov" message before he will accept it.
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Feb 2018 - 10:59

grayxy wrote:
... It seems there is the bag missing in NPP1 again, that quest from yantar's scientist to get doctor's bag (Captain Ivanon or something) ...

I need your save - before the first visit to the NPP1 area...
Back to top Go down
https://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
grayxy
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Feb 2018 - 11:06

pchester wrote:
grayxy wrote:

You may also need info portion
Spoiler:
to give you the "return to Sakharov" message before he will accept it.
Thanks  pchester, it seems the quest updated properly once I spawned the bag and I was able to finish it.

It's a strange though. I remember couple different issues with this quest. In one of my playthroughs the bag was in the captain's inventory, in one it was absent althougether with the captain, and in the last one iirc, it was on the ground near that perma radio station there. It could be that it went under the ground, or over the fence, because I shot those red barrels near and maybe those explosions throw it over or under the reach... Sadly, I quicksaved as I was approaching so didn't have the save to try it out properly and I was lazy to go through the level again...

Aleks1970 wrote:
grayxy wrote:
... It seems there is the bag missing in NPP1 again, that quest from yantar's scientist to get doctor's bag (Captain Ivanon or something) ...

I need your save - before the first visit to the NPP1 area...
I'll try to find it asap. Shall I send it to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

edit: The save just before entering NPP1.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Edit 2: Another possible issue. The miners quest to rescue their friend from Monolith in Labyrinth. I took it fairly early in the game, supposing it could wait.   But, took me a while to go to the Labyrinth. Once I went there, the miner was already dead. I know the issues regarding this quest, so I did it in one go (no quicksaves until I rescue him). Had a save from caves, prior entering laby1, tried again, but he's still dead. Is there a timer introduces, once you take this quest (or, was it always there?)?

I was still able to finish the quest:

Edit 3: In this playthrough,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tolya
Zombie

PostSubject: CTD fatal error on start   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb 2018 - 10:52

First of all thanks to TB and Aleks for all the effort put in this game. I can't say which patch I have since the game doesn't even start. Today Feb. 26 I ran the SSUpdater and it downloaded a 18 Mb patch.

After installing it my game crashes on start with the following msg:

Code:
--found external arch mp_military_2.xdb0
[error]File : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xrCore\Xr_ini.cpp
[error]Line : 166
[error]Description : Can't find include file:
[error]Arguments : mp\TB3D_livelink.ltx

I checked and didn't have such file in soup's directory. Creating an empty tb3d_livelink.ltx file in mp folder doesn't help. Also the log reported this error just once and then only gave an unspecified CTD log most of the time.

Maybe an SSUpdater error? My gamedata.dbv1 size is 16.449.536 bytes (while in other msg I read is about 19 Mb) and the updater reports I've the latest version.

Any way to revert back to the previous patch? I deleted the 7 gb installer and don't want to redownload all over again. Also I looked for the gamedata folder backup but I didn't see one.
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb 2018 - 17:26

Tolya wrote:
...Today Feb. 26 I ran the SSUpdater and it downloaded a 18 Mb patch.
After installing it my game crashes on start with the following msg:

Code:
[error]Description : Can't find include file:
[error]Arguments : mp\TB3D_livelink.ltx
Maybe an SSUpdater error? My gamedata.dbv1 size is 16.449.536 bytes (while in other msg I read is about 19 Mb) and the updater reports I've the latest version.
Any way to revert back to the previous patch?...

First, download and install the latest patch from here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

after the finished installation, rename these sections in SSupdater.ini file:
Code:
[MicroPatchIniVers]
MicroPatchIniBuild=16.8

[InstalledDialogueRev]
InstallDialogueImprRev=16.1

to the:
Code:
[MicroPatchIniVers]
MicroPatchIniBuild=16.0

[InstalledDialogueRev]
InstallDialogueImprRev=16.0

Restart the update program...

P.S. You will find SSupdater.ini file on the path: STALKERSOUP\Resources\Updates\Portable\
Back to top Go down
Tolya
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb 2018 - 13:42

Aleks1970 wrote:

Restart the update program...

P.S. You will find SSupdater.ini file on the path: STALKERSOUP\Resources\Updates\Portable\

Thank you very much for the help Aleks this solved the problem.

May I ask a couple of additional technical questions?

1. How can I activate each sweetfx-reshade shader when running the dx11 enhanced? I'm particulary interested in smaa instead of using shoc native aa.

2. I've enhanced shoc's positional audio activating HRTF in OpenAL following a Reddit guide. Since I can't post urls just search for "enabling fully 3d positional audio hrtf stalker" in Google. I must say it sounds amazing with headphones but I found a problem, let's see if I can explain it well.

It happens in shoc-ss and cop-coc afaik. When I open the in-game inventory some (not all) sound sources suddenly stop. For example if it is raining the sound of the rain stops, ambient background, sounds of mutants, etc. If I press Esc and go to the menu these stopped sound sources activate again when I exit the menu.

Has anyone tried this enhancement as well and found the same problem? Any insight on how to fix it?

Could be related with not having a dedicated sound card in my system? I'm using the onboard HD audio of my ASUS RoG Maximus IV Extreme. My i7-2600k CPU should be capable to handle OpenAL's HRTF algorithms.
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Mar 2018 - 21:20

I had to remove sweetfx as it is outdated and does not work with my new renderer which is now ready for dx12 and I will probably use cop shaders or if updated OGSE shaders
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
papanoel
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Mar 2018 - 13:44

Guys, I ran into an unusual problem.

I keep 2 stashes in the northern part of the bar map. 1 for weapons, 1 for all the other stuff (lots of ammo and artifacts). I also set up a row of anomalies for me to cook and noticed one of them is very close to the spawn point of a mutant. It worked for months like this.

So, some time ago, after updating to 16 I got a CTD upon entering the bar area from AW.
Log said:
0023:0046E25F XR_3DA.exe, CKinematics::LL_SetBoneVisible()

I managed to enter the map normally after updating to 16.2 or 16.3 and thought my problem was over.
Unfortunately, several days later, when I returned to my stashes I again got this CTD. Log showed the very same error. I retried several times and always got the same message. Sometimes, it was accompanied by the following text:
[error][     183]    : Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

I also got other messages like, IIRC, "[error][     250]    :no more data is available to process this command".

I was pretty sure that one of my stash was guilty for this.
So I changed 2 values: look_radius in tb3d modder script and switch_distance in alife.ltx (changed it to 1 instead of 120 and 140 respectively).
I managed to come close enough to one stash and emptied it in order to move it elsewhere (close to the WT transition).
I then approached the second stash (the one containing weapons) and my game crashed when it spawned. Once or twice, it spawned but my game froze shortly after. It usually happened only once after starting a new game.
I then reinstalled the game (and cleaned the registry before reinstalling) but it made no difference.

Some days ago I started a new level 0 game.
While I was in garbage trying to make Seriy talk to me (killed all the bandits but he doesn't want to talk), I messed with infoportions. I just managed to make him talk to me but there was no dialogue regarding the bandits.
Fed up will all this I thought I would try to load my latest save in the bar with my faulty stash. I didn't have any hope but... it worked. I managed to empty my weapon stash and stored them in a "fixed" stash : the cross close to the WT transition.
I then kept on playing normally and headed to NPP2 to retrieve a flight recorder.
Then, things got worse. I entered the bar area via WT. Got a CTD upon arrival.
What was the error message ?
Yes, you git it right !

So I edited alife.ltx and tb3dmodderscript to try to isolate the problem but it didn't change anything... I mean it crashed again.
I then loaded an earlier save in WT, used ESC F2 to go to garbage and tried entering Rostock from here ( so far away from my stashes). But I can't as I get this very same message:

I absolutely have no clue why this happens.

Any help ? Please ?
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Mar 2018 - 15:56

papanoel wrote:

I keep 2 stashes in the northern part of the bar map. 1 for weapons, 1 for all the other stuff (lots of ammo and artifacts). I also set up a row of anomalies for me to cook and noticed one of them is very close to the spawn point of a mutant. It worked for months like this.

So, some time ago, after updating to 16 I got a CTD upon entering the bar area from AW.
Log said:
Sometimes, it was accompanied by the following text:

I also got other messages like, IIRC, "[error][     250]    :no more data is available to process this command".

I was pretty sure that one of my stash was guilty for this.
So I changed 2 values: look_radius in tb3d modder script and switch_distance in alife.ltx (changed it to 1 instead of 120 and 140 respectively).
I managed to come close enough to one stash and emptied it in order to move it elsewhere (close to the WT transition).
I thought I would try to load my latest save in the bar with my faulty stash. I didn't have any hope but... it worked. I managed to empty my weapon stash and stored them in a "fixed" stash : the cross close to the WT transition.

Any help ? Please ?

papanoel wrote:
...I absolutely have no clue why this happens.
Any help ? Please ?...
I think you have already answered to yourself what is wrong with your game. What a Face

papanoel wrote:
...I keep 2 stashes in the northern part of the bar map. 1 for weapons, 1 for all the other stuff (lots of ammo and artifacts)...
Wrong!
You also have two hidden (unmarked) stash lying in the grass with over the 700 elements in each of these backpacks!...  Basketball
I tried to figure out what's wrong with your save with bone error and find out that you have too many items stashed too close to the main base.

When the game scheduler iterate over the all elements in stash/backpack it have only the certain time allowed to run and if he fail to do this in the given time scale, then the CTD error popup with no data or the bone errors.
The true bone visual errors caused by the bad weapon spawning are really rare...

@For all:
Please do not accumulate too many items near/on the level/terrain which have a lot of the NPC's nearby!
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Mar 2018 - 16:03

papanoel wrote:
Any help ? Please ?

I don't know if this is a 'bad' weapon issue, but have you tried setting check_bad_weapons = false to true in the modders script?

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see that Aleks had already answered you.
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Mar 2018 - 16:20

pchester wrote:
papanoel wrote:
Any help ? Please ?

I don't know if this is a 'bad' weapon issue, but have you tried setting check_bad_weapons = false to true in the modders script?

I tried to spawn every weapon from his backpacks (his save) and the weapons was ok...
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Master

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Mar 2018 - 12:50

Hi Sword2012...

oops..."you should never use Esc + F2 to reach an area you've not been to before  Evil or Very Mad "

Might explain a few problems....
Back to top Go down
papanoel
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Mar 2018 - 13:18

Aleks1970 wrote:
papanoel wrote:

I keep 2 stashes ...

Any help ? Please ?

papanoel wrote:
...I absolutely have no clue why this happens.
Any help ? Please ?...
I think you have already answered to yourself what is wrong with your game. What a Face

papanoel wrote:
...I keep 2 stashes in the northern part of the bar map. 1 for weapons, 1 for all the other stuff (lots of ammo and artifacts)...
Wrong!
You also have two hidden (unmarked) stash lying in the grass with over the 700 elements in each of these backpacks!...  Basketball
I tried to figure out what's wrong with your save with bone error and find out that you have too many items stashed too close to the main base.

When the game scheduler iterate over the all elements in stash/backpack it have only the certain time allowed to run and if he fail to do this in the given time scale, then the CTD error popup with no data or the bone errors.
The true bone visual errors caused by the bad weapon spawning are really rare...

@For all:
Please do not accumulate too many items near/on the level/terrain which have a lot of the NPC's nearby!

Thanks for this explanation. At least I now know exactly why I get this CTD.

BTW, shortly after reading your post I loaded my "buggy" save and it worked. I sold a bunch of weapons and suits but got a stack overflow just before selling a second batch of stuff (upcoming blow out). Of course, loading my latest save gets me the now usual CTD. Smile

Is there a way to allow more time to the game scheduler to process through all the objects, at least temporarily ?
Back to top Go down
papanoel
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2018 - 23:32

Quote :
Is there a way to allow more time to the game scheduler to process through all the objects, at least temporarily ?

If the above is not possible, can I edit a save in order to get rid of some weapons in my stash ?
Back to top Go down
Bisque
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018 - 20:11

So I'm in pretty much the same situation as papanoel.  Updated from 12 to 16, started a new game to create a new all spawn, then loaded my old game and can't go to the Bar.  When I turn look_radius and switch_distance down I can access my stuff (thanks for that, would never have figured it out on my own!) so what I'm really looking for is a strategy on how and where to organize my stuff.

This is a big game with a huge amount of items that you are encouraged to store forever because they may be needed in the future.  In .0012 I had been successful keeping 3 stashes downstairs in the bar, one for guns, 1 for ammo, and one for everything else but obviously that's too much stuff and too many people in one place, but what's a good way of spreading it out while still remaining convenient to me as a player?  I don't want to run to the next map to find out if I have enough ammo for the gun I want to switch to Smile

Aleks1970, I'd also be interested in knowing how you found the stashes hidden in the bushes in papnoels save.  A lot of observation, or some special trick?
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018 - 21:53

This is just me, I'm certainly no StalkerSoup authority.

I don't understand the perceived need for many different firearms and storing large numbers of items.

Once I have the executioner rifle, my choice of shotgun, nano/skat15/better armor I'm done collecting various other pieces of equipment.  Earlier in the game I have the same shotgun, 5.45x39 and 5.56x45 rifles upgraded as far as I can and the best armor I can find (sometimes it's Tirex' suit, others it's upgraded exo armor). I may also keep a stealth suit around but TBH it gets little to no use.

I may keep an RPG around, but use it so little I've started to use rifle grenade launchers or even hand grenades.  The .50 Barrett has limited usefulness, but when it's the best weapon, it's by far the BEST WEAPON to use without becoming highly frustrated.  So, I keep one of them and ammo around.

Specialty weapons like the Iglomet I sell as soon as the mission(s) requiring the weapon are complete.

Other than that, I upgrade to the best anomaly/artifact detectors available and sell off old tech as I acquire newer tech.  I keep ammunition around to feed my shotgun and the one or two rifles used all the time as well as 'nades of various flavors.  Late in the game you will find some very, very serious grenade firepower.

Some hoarding is natural until you've played through the entire game a few times, but my goal is to minimize accumulation.

I do accumulate artifacts, mutant parts and mutant/anomaly spawn capsules. I temporarily hoard items I need or know I will need for quests (like food for the deserter to get Miser his herb).  I may keep a few items of nostalgia, such as the copy of Strelock's rifle.

Most everything else gets sold.  If you don't like having a lot of money, try being benevolent and dropping exo's and good weapons in the rookie village in Cordon or other "needy" NPC areas.  It's pure joy to watch the rookies clean the clock of the military because the rookies have them outgunned Very Happy

The game does NOT like a large number of items, this can cause crashes when limits are reached.  When you loot, NPC rarely have more than a few items. There's a reason for this and it's not just to make the game challenging.

I clean up battlefields, but stash weapons and other stuff onto dead NPC so system cleanup removes the extras from the game count.  No need to hoard most items, selling is OK though.

I may have missed a few things. Again, this is my style of play.  I really can't help a lot if you want to play using large accumulations of weapons, etc except to remind you the issues some are reporting about doing so.

I've been through hoarding cycles but as I gain comfort in where the game will take me I've tended to go minimalist but with maximum firepower.  And TBH haven't noticed any problem with doing so.

Good luck, and good stalking!
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2018 - 9:41

sjohnson wrote:
Previous post:

STASH BAGS:
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2018 - 10:08

From the TecnoBacon overview of StalkerSoup, at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
My earliest memories are of death...

Now, with a total loss of identity and past, it has taken another lifetime to progress from being unwelcome and destitute - lacking even a decent weapon to protect myself in this unforgiving and desolate place - to learning who I was, where I’d been, and where I needed to be. To get there I had to search for clues, in addition to weapons, medicine, and protection from literally everything in the Exclusion Zone - that natural hell born from arrogance, hubris and fear that will forever be remembered as 'Chernobyl'…

Unless I'm missing the point, TecnoBacon has made StalkerSoup an interactive story, the story of Strelok, or Marked One.  As I read his overview and other documentation, it appears to me that everything in the game is about Marked One "finding" his place in the Zone.

While it's certainly obvious that the game can be played differently, I see TecnoBacon's mission as providing a platform for the story of Strelok and friends.  I'm not seeing any mission about accumulating "wealth" other than wealth of knowledge.

It's an interactive story, an adventure into the world of the Zone.  More related to chess than to blackjack.  I haven't seen any move to make StalkerSoup online, but if it did so I think the game would be more about cooperative community than personal wealth or warfare.

Again, I'm relating my experience and reason in playing the game.  "Your mileage may vary", "Objects in Mirror are Closer than they Appear", "Caution, HOT!" and so on...
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2018 - 10:22

WhiteWolf wrote:
sjohnson wrote:
Previous post:

STASH BAGS:

I usually line seven or eight locked stash bags on the ledge at the back of the flat roof above the Arena entrance. I may be tempting fate here, but so far I haven't had any problems.

I keep food, medkits etc. in the first bag, artefacts and mutant parts in the second, weapons and suits that I like to swap out occasionally for variety in the third, then ammo, quest items, scopes and silencers, documents, a spare bag for miscellaneous items, and finally unwanted weapons/outfits to use for repairs or sale. There is also keep a pile of dropped items that won't stash, e.g. Playboys, 'special' PDAs and that annoying grenade you pick up in the Swamp.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2018 - 10:40

pchester wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:
sjohnson wrote:
Previous post:

STASH BAGS:

I usually line seven or eight locked stash bags on the ledge at the back of the flat roof above the Arena entrance. I may be tempting fate here, but so far I haven't had any problems.

I keep food, medkits etc. in the first bag, artefacts and mutant parts in the second, weapons and suits that I like to swap out occasionally for variety in the third, then ammo, quest items, scopes and silencers, documents, a spare bag for miscellaneous items, and finally unwanted weapons/outfits to use for repairs or sale. There is also keep a pile of dropped items that won't stash, e.g. Playboys, 'special' PDAs and that annoying grenade you pick up in the Swamp.

Bro !, cannot leave playboy in the rain ! lol. Talking about them annoying stuff, they need to make it like the other stuff, if i don't want it, i want to stash it, keep thing need and tidy, as i say, a plays for everything, and everything in it's plays.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2018 - 10:58

WhiteWolf wrote:
Bro !, cannot leave playboy in the rain ! lol.

Fortunately they appear to be special-edition "waterproof" Playboys. I used to leave them in a pile by the bed near Zahar's room for some light bedtime reading - only for the articles, you understand Embarassed  - but those dirty hunters kept "borrowing" them. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr 2018 - 16:17

Hah! I'm no longer keeping an RPG around. I just took out two APCs with just over 1 magazine of 7.62x54r (34 rounds) through my executioner!. I shot for the gun port from so far away they don't know I'm there. I don't know if other areas are vulnerable.

Now I want to try with an AK74 or maybe some kind of scoped pistola Smile
Back to top Go down
Jakovsky
Zombie
Jakovsky

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr 2018 - 15:49

Hi.

I have been tried to install and play newest version of stalkersoup. Till now, i have played 1.0.9.9.9.9.

My problem is, i can not reach the bar, from any direction, or teleport without game crashing, and error message:

0023:0046E4C0 XR_3DA.exe, CKinematics::LL_SetBoneVisible()

Have tried to modify modder script and alife.ltx like papanoel and others told earlier in this topic, but without success.

I can access to the bar with  loading very early save, but i am not very interested to start gaming again from that point.

I am asking if there is way to clear my items from bar area, or something, if that´s the problem.
Back to top Go down
papanoel
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr 2018 - 1:15

So I finally reached level 0 end and just started collector.
First, my game froze just after loading the autosave in Cordon.
Then, still in cordon, I got a CTD when picking up the contents of the first stash.
I loaded the latest save (hard save) but my screen kept showing the "Entering the zone" message.
Here is the log:
LOG:

... and it goes on and on...

Also had other crashes with different messages like:
Can't open section ""
or
Can't open section [0]

I also noticed that loading the quicksave or the automatic save (like 7_1_hunt stash 1.sav) gives the same result.

Starting a new collector freeplay seems to work fine so I might just do that and spawn most of the stuff I've been hoarding during level 0.

Will try again by loading my latest save in Dead city and see how it goes this time.
Back to top Go down
Maximus86
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr 2018 - 12:15

Hi guys.
I have recipe for rattle artefact in my pda but Im not able to cook this artefact in fruit punch anomaly.
In transmutator this recipe is not available. Even manually cooking is not working. I tried to spawn every fruit punch anomaly and still nothing, but if i try spawn anomaly zone_buzz_strong my game freeze completely or this error happens :
FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : !object->used_ai_locations() || ai().level_graph().valid_vertex_id(object->m_tNodeID)
[error]Function : CALifeSwitchManager::add_online
[error]File : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\xrGame\alife_switch_manager.cpp
[error]Line : 64
[error]Description : Invalid vertex for object
[error]Arguments : af_ameba_slime34116

stack trace:

So how to cook this artefact? thanks
Back to top Go down
papanoel
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr 2018 - 12:19

Previous post:

You will be able to cook this artifact after taking on a particular mission from Sid.
Back to top Go down
papanoel
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr 2018 - 14:46

Previous post:

So, I tried the following:

1 - Reload the last save in Dead City.
- LC to Cordon
- Don't move until I get the message from Sid
- Go to the rookie village
- Start ZEP and Collector missions
- Find first note
- Find first stash
Everything went fine.
But, when loading my latest hard save, I get a CTD just right when the "Entering the zone" message appears.

0023:064B371B xrGame.dll

[error][      87]    : The parameter is incorrect.

2 - Load my latest automatic save (xxx_1_hunt stash 1.sav)
CTD => Can't open section 'ac'
or Can't open section '0'
By reading the various reasons for those crashes on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I guess it might be related to the vast amount of stuff I stashed in Cordon.
Will try again by getting rid of most of the stuff I hoarded and see if it solves my problems.
Loading any save before this one works fine.

3 - Start a new collector game
Everything seems to be fine. I just noticed that an artifact is close to the first note in Cordon. It doesn't seem to spawn when transitionning from level up 0 to level up 1.
This is my prefered option as I still have a huge weapons stash in the bar which causes a CTD each time I'm close enough.
My only complaint is that I don't know how to spawn the stock Walther WA2000 sniper rifle as it doesn't seem to be in the weapons list when using [ESC+S].
Back to top Go down
papanoel
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2018 - 0:27

papanoel wrote:

3 - Start a new collector game
Everything seems to be fine. I just noticed that an artifact is close to the first note in Cordon. It doesn't seem to spawn when transitionning from level up 0 to level up 1.
This is my prefered option as I still have a huge weapons stash in the bar which causes a CTD each time I'm close enough.
My only complaint is that I don't know how to spawn the stock Walther WA2000 sniper rifle as it doesn't seem to be in the weapons list when using [ESC+S].

I did the above but things don't go as planned.
I went to Kuznetsov to trade some vodka but each time I select the dialog line regarding ammo I get a CTD:

0023:00BF000E xrCore.dll
0023:00ABCE15 xrCore.dll, xrDebug::fail()

Back to top Go down
Warezz.K
Novice
Warezz.K

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2018 - 23:00

When i save game, die and click to last save or load save, game constantly crash with. This is frustrating. I have last version.

0023:09A3C700 xrGame.dll
0023:09A610AF xrGame.dll
0023:09A2C852 xrGame.dll

[error][ 87] : Parameter wrong
Back to top Go down
https://www.warezzk.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Error message and help/support subforum
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next