StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NPC's don't spawn
Defend the Bar crash Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Thu 25 Jul 2024 - 13:23

» Money lost on levelup
Defend the Bar crash Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 11:11

» Grave at Secret Cave (Recon) (spoilers)
Defend the Bar crash Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 10:49

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Defend the Bar crash Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Fri 21 Jun 2024 - 23:45

» Stalkersoup in Windows 11
Defend the Bar crash Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 3:59

» Starting directly at Collector mode
Defend the Bar crash Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 2:37

» Defend the Bar crash
Defend the Bar crash Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 10 Jun 2024 - 11:05

» Forum problems?
Defend the Bar crash Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Fri 7 Jun 2024 - 12:15

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
alcheimers
Defend the Bar crash I_vote_lcapDefend the Bar crash I_voting_barDefend the Bar crash I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
Defend the Bar crash I_vote_lcapDefend the Bar crash I_voting_barDefend the Bar crash I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1778 registered users
The newest registered user is Victor Two

Our users have posted a total of 12586 messages in 1757 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Defend the Bar crash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jowien
Novice
Jowien

Defend the Bar crash Empty
PostSubject: Defend the Bar crash   Defend the Bar crash Icon_minitimeTue 14 May 2024 - 22:46

Hi Stalkers !
I have some kind of a problem.
My game crashes every time when I "Defend the Bar" task (Voronin) try to complete. The task is is in my PDA-quest tab and when I kill Humpback the task disappears and then finally crashes.
1. Is there any solution ?
2. Is Voronin important for advancing the storyline ?

Don't let The Zone take you,.......
Back to top Go down
Zetsuchini
Zombie
Zetsuchini

PostSubject: Re: Defend the Bar crash   Defend the Bar crash Icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2024 - 1:32

Good evening .
I have the same problem and so I do a quick save just before picking up the humbolt body the crash happens afterwards!
I reload my save after the crash the body is no longer there but the quest remains validated I hope this will help you!

Jowien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jowien
Novice
Jowien

PostSubject: Re: Defend the Bar crash   Defend the Bar crash Icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2024 - 8:55

Zetsuchini wrote:
Good evening .
I have the same problem and so I do a quick save just before picking up the humbolt body the crash happens afterwards!
I reload my save after the crash the body is no longer there but the quest remains validated I hope this will help you!
Thank you, but the weird thing is that the moment I get the message "Kill Humpback-Done", the task disappears from my quest TAB.
This is my 7th or 8th run and never had this issue before.
I copied my save game and run a new installation,.....didn't work.
At the moment (like the last 2 runs) I'm playing V 1.1.0019.1.
Stalkersoup is in my top 3 for the last 10years. I know most of the bugs and gameplay but thing is itching me more and more,.....
When I found out what's the issue (and trust me I will  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ) I will post it on the Forum.
Don't let the Zone take you !
Back to top Go down
Zetsuchini
Zombie
Zetsuchini

PostSubject: Re: Defend the Bar crash   Defend the Bar crash Icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2024 - 12:56

like you I love stalker triology in general
I have been playing it since its release and I have almost done all the existing mods this one is one of my favorites with dmx 1.3.5 by boutch.
We never get bored in stalkersoup given its diversity each part is different I never succeeded in all the maps and I started it when it first came out.
On Android there is a very similar game called Sun Project which I recommend!good luck with your bug

Jowien likes this post

Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Re: Defend the Bar crash   Defend the Bar crash Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2024 - 10:58

Jowien wrote:
Hi Stalkers !
I have some kind of a problem.
My game crashes every time when I "Defend the Bar" task (Voronin) try to complete. The task is is in my PDA-quest tab and when I kill Humpback the task disappears and then finally crashes.
1. Is there any solution ?
2. Is Voronin important for advancing the storyline ?

Don't let The Zone take you,.......
Hi Jowein, The Hump mission has always been a heavy demand. You could try saving your game as soon as you get the message of Hump's death, then reload the save. One way to quickly get Hump is to lob grenades at the back of the truck nearest the route to Army Warehouses as he often shelters there; avoid grabbing spoils if you do this can cause a crash. Voronin is essential to the Game. He must be kept alive. It is possible to let Duty kill Hump, and still play on. Regards TrueB

Master

PostSubject: Re: Defend the Bar crash   Defend the Bar crash Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2024 - 11:05

Jowien wrote:
Zetsuchini wrote:
Good evening .
Thank you, but the weird thing is that the moment I get the message "Kill Humpback-Done", the task disappears from my quest TAB.
This is my 7th or 8th run and never had this issue before.
I copied my save game and run a new installation,.....didn't work.
At the moment (like the last 2 runs) I'm playing V 1.1.0019.1.
Stalkersoup is in my top 3 for the last 10years. I know most of the bugs and gameplay but thing is itching me more and more,.....
When I found out what's the issue (and trust me I will  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ) I will post it on the Forum.
Don't let the Zone take you !
The Game is now using 1.10019.5,  with each update generally problems are generally diminished. On my last playthrough, there were no problems and it did not crash. Though searching bodies seems to sometimes cause problems, after settling with Voronin, it was worth checking the ground where the melee takes place, as there are usually several guns including the invisible ones.

Zetsuchini likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defend the Bar crash   Defend the Bar crash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defend the Bar crash
Page 1 of 1