StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NPC's don't spawn
No Labyrinth Transition Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Thu 25 Jul 2024 - 13:23

» Money lost on levelup
No Labyrinth Transition Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 11:11

» Grave at Secret Cave (Recon) (spoilers)
No Labyrinth Transition Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 10:49

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
No Labyrinth Transition Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Fri 21 Jun 2024 - 23:45

» Stalkersoup in Windows 11
No Labyrinth Transition Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 3:59

» Starting directly at Collector mode
No Labyrinth Transition Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 2:37

» Defend the Bar crash
No Labyrinth Transition Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 10 Jun 2024 - 11:05

» Forum problems?
No Labyrinth Transition Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Fri 7 Jun 2024 - 12:15

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Sword2012
No Labyrinth Transition I_vote_lcapNo Labyrinth Transition I_voting_barNo Labyrinth Transition I_vote_rcap 
alcheimers
No Labyrinth Transition I_vote_lcapNo Labyrinth Transition I_voting_barNo Labyrinth Transition I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1779 registered users
The newest registered user is Bambit

Our users have posted a total of 12586 messages in 1757 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

ORLANDI_RAFFAELLO

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

No Labyrinth Transition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rat Catcher
Experienced

No Labyrinth Transition Empty
PostSubject: No Labyrinth Transition   No Labyrinth Transition Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2018 - 20:01

Accessed the caves via Agroprom. Scaled the wall by the two carts. went by the 2nd fire. Walked thru the one-way passage. Hi slope in front of me. Electro to the left and to the right. I go left and get burned by the electro and make it to the corner but I don't see a transition point in the corner or anywhere in this huge cave. No blue transition arrow in this room. I completed the Gauntlet.I replayed this game about 5x's, but can't get to new transition maps other than the basic ones.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: No Labyrinth Transition   No Labyrinth Transition Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2018 - 23:04

IIRC you need to get the rescue Coal mission from Miner before the labyrinth transition spawns. I know I've been there at least twice in my current playthrough (looking for Baldy's treasure and prematurely looking for Strelock's PDA) but no transition is yet present.
Back to top Go down
Rat Catcher
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: No Labyrinth Transition   No Labyrinth Transition Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018 - 14:03

OK, thanks!! You guys have really been great in helping us lost STALKERS. in all my play through, I've hit a wall on 3 missions. Finding documents for Kuznetsov, Finding the hiding place in lab x10 and AWP Iglomet for Kalinin with bolts. I would skip them if I knew for sure they did not lead to a new transition. May I tap your brain? Being that you are smarter than Professor Google.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: No Labyrinth Transition   No Labyrinth Transition Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018 - 14:24

At one point, the Kuznetsov documents are mentioned by him when you talk with him about things other than the Vodka bribe.  The documents require a somewhat delicate mission to Agroprom to secure evidence that could cause trouble for Kuznetsov and his squad.  He rewards you if you bring him those documents.

There are several missions with hiding places in X10.  If you mean the hiding place where you are to collect a stash for Kostya, I believe that the "key" to getting that stash has been covered in these forums.  It's similar to finding a way to Strelok's "stash" in Agroprom Underground, teleports all over the place. Use google translate to visit this French site (if you don't speak French!), they cover the Kostya stash series wonderfully! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Iglomet used to be (eventually) available from the Duty trader (forgot his name, in Bar) but I've had to get it from a stash in my Labyrinth wanderings of late.  It may be for sale by that trader at some point, but I've not been able to buy it from him since 16,7 - but this may be because I'm impatient, don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Labyrinth Transition   No Labyrinth Transition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Labyrinth Transition
Page 1 of 1