StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Stalkersoup - It's a damn drug...
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeby Scytale Tue 27 Oct 2020 - 13:00

» 'Gatherer' mode
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeby nemisis1842khann Mon 26 Oct 2020 - 8:56

» Problems in Recon
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 25 Oct 2020 - 18:49

» Take a photo for Maximilian
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeby chucksar Sun 25 Oct 2020 - 15:26

» A Walk Through StalkerSoup Part One - new Appendix added
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeby pchester Mon 19 Oct 2020 - 20:27

» Why am I getting killed by Duty?
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeby Swalter67 Sun 18 Oct 2020 - 13:56

» Tweaking and customizing after install [NEVER MIND...]
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Fri 16 Oct 2020 - 23:52

» Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeby valalla Mon 12 Oct 2020 - 18:05

October 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Artyom
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed I_vote_lcapTransition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed I_voting_barTransition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed I_vote_rcap 
Scytale
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed I_vote_lcapTransition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed I_voting_barTransition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed I_vote_rcap 
nemisis1842khann
Statistics
We have 1089 registered users
The newest registered user is BillyJoeBob

Our users have posted a total of 10653 messages in 1409 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
valalla
Novice

Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Empty
PostSubject: Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed   Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2020 - 13:15

ask for help in the transition from the labyrinth to the recon. hot ended the mission to find the safe and after giving it to the miner he returned it to me to have it opened by someone at the recon. on my pda the transition has been activated but in the labyrinth I don't see any passage. I started from the upper floor and got to the ground but nothing. could you tell me where it is. it had already happened to me with the x8 but in that case I knew where to find it. I would also like to point out that the transition appears only in my pda and nopn on the encyclopedia. normal?
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed   Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2020 - 17:38

The Recon transition is
Spoiler:

If you mean the main map, that only shows surface transitions. If it showed underground transitions as well, it would get very confusing in areas where there are several transitions on different levels.
Back to top Go down
valalla
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed   Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2020 - 18:05

found it. thank s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed   Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed
Page 1 of 1