StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Had a stand down in the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Had a stand down in the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Had a stand down in the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Had a stand down in the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Had a stand down in the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Had a stand down in the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Had a stand down in the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Had a stand down in the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

Had a stand down in the Labyrinth... Empty
PostSubject: Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...   Had a stand down in the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2018 - 5:30

i asked him very nicely to give me the codes for the uther doors, and he showed me the finger, well then it came to this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just joking a bit, i just had to test him lol, after that i played it correctly, and got what i needed. It was really nice to be monelitch for a short time, but i rather be a loner, and make friends, PUT YOUR HANDS UP !!! where i can see them  lol!
Good hunting stalkers

PS, how far till the first part ends, how will i know ?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...   Had a stand down in the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2018 - 9:54

WhiteWolf wrote:
PS, how far till the first part ends, how will i know ?

Depends what you mean by 'first part'.

Assuming that it hasn't changed since Plesskyn wrote his Guides, Level 0 takes you all the way from arriving in the Zone to the end of Dead City - which is still quite a way from where you are now. Level 1 is the Collector level, and Level 2 is Storm/Desolation - for which we only have the start so far.

Level 0 is long, so for convenience it is divided into Part 1 (up to the Wishgranter - i.e., pretty much the vanilla S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl game) and Part 2 from there to the end of Dead City.

Despite being a combination of several Mods, the game is intended to be seamless, so you shouldn't notice when you progress between Levels. However, it is advisable to complete any Level 0 side-tasks before progressing to Level 1, as some of the 'quest-giving' NPCs do not appear in Collector.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...   Had a stand down in the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2018 - 10:13

Previous post:

I just gone past the part where the safe has been open and i got the maps from it,  at this time i'm trying to find the half dead guy in the lower Labyrinth to get some device from him to make medicasion with it for some guy in the recon map. The reason i ask is, i have not done the NPP wish nor the NPP Sarcovicas story, so i need to know if i'm still safe by not doing it at this point, can i proceed with the story and do the wish and Sarcovicas later/last, as i want to do it a bit different, dohing it last, but i don't want to end up losing a piece of the story or hitting a massive crash What a Face
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...   Had a stand down in the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2018 - 11:25

WhiteWolf wrote:
i have not done the NPP wish nor the NPP Sarcovicas story, so i need to know if i'm still safe by not doing it at this point, can i proceed with the story and do the wish and Sarcovicas later/last, as i want to do it a bit different, dohing it last, but i don't want to end up losing a piece of the story or hitting a massive crash What a Face

If you have opened the safe, you must have reached Recon, which usually (in my games at least) comes some time after completing the Wishgranter. TecnoBacon recommends that we complete the Wishgranter as soon as possible, otherwise some missions can get messed up. It may be why you haven't been able to get Kruglov to talk about Ghost.

The other side of the Sarcophagus (past the code-locked door) is less urgent, but I would also advise returning to complete that part fairly soon after completing the Wishgranter. That will open NPP2 (Chernobyl North), which is an important area for several missions.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...   Had a stand down in the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2018 - 12:21

pchester wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:
i have not done the NPP wish nor the NPP Sarcovicas story, so i need to know if i'm still safe by not doing it at this point, can i proceed with the story and do the wish and Sarcovicas later/last, as i want to do it a bit different, dohing it last, but i don't want to end up losing a piece of the story or hitting a massive crash What a Face

If you have opened the safe, you must have reached Recon, which usually (in my games at least) comes some time after completing the Wishgranter. TecnoBacon recommends that we complete the Wishgranter as soon as possible, otherwise some missions can get messed up. It may be why you haven't been able to get Kruglov to talk about Ghost.

The other side of the Sarcophagus (past the code-locked door) is less urgent, but I would also advise returning to complete that part fairly soon after completing the Wishgranter. That will open NPP2 (Chernobyl North), which is an important area for several missions.

O.K i will go do them before i go further, by the way, found Ghost, killed the Beast and his team Very Happy Bro, in the Recon, the guy there, i delivered the gadged( a contraption to make medicine with), and now have to go find a flask for him in the Radar, is it at the power towers at the point where the road go out to a tunnel leading to dark valley ?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...   Had a stand down in the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2018 - 13:01

WhiteWolf wrote:
in the Recon, the guy there, i delivered the gadged( a contraption to make medicine with), and now have to go find a flask for him in the Radar, is it at the power towers at the point where the road go out to a tunnel leading to dark valley ?

Cyclops should have given you a clue. I can't remember the exact wording, but it is something like "near a doll in one of the houses below the five towers". These are the large towers outside X-10.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...   Had a stand down in the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2018 - 1:53

pchester wrote:
Cyclops should have given you a clue. I can't remember the exact wording, but it is something like "near a doll in one of the houses below the five towers". These are the large towers outside X-10.

New dialogue:

Where five long needles conspire to pierce the heavens
In the nest of their collective custodians
Find a forgotten figurine that formed a child's life
It now protects the reparatory vessels, and a repository of value
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...   Had a stand down in the Labyrinth... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...
Page 1 of 1