StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


The official StalkerSoup forum
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Now is the time for all good men to do their duty...
Yantar Crash Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Wed 1 Dec 2021 - 15:23

» Design of Female NPCs
Yantar Crash Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 21:21

» Expansion of the Zone and alternative storylines
Yantar Crash Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Wed 24 Nov 2021 - 13:09

» Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’
Yantar Crash Icon_minitimeby pchester Thu 18 Nov 2021 - 18:00

» Problem with graphics
Yantar Crash Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Wed 10 Nov 2021 - 22:24

» Blocks in view
Yantar Crash Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 18:02

» Hello world!
Yantar Crash Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 17:53

» Camp Elimination (at the Army Warehouses)
Yantar Crash Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 27 Oct 2021 - 11:02

December 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Sword2012
Yantar Crash I_vote_lcapYantar Crash I_voting_barYantar Crash I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1315 registered users
The newest registered user is piekiller29

Our users have posted a total of 11340 messages in 1543 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

 

 Yantar Crash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hydralisk
Novice
Hydralisk


Posts : 13
Join date : 2018-10-07

Yantar Crash Empty
PostSubject: Yantar Crash   Yantar Crash Icon_minitimeThu 4 Feb 2021 - 20:53

My game consistently crashes each time I try to approach the factory in Yantar, making it unable for me to go pick up the Collector stash.

Save file below:
 

Crash occurs around this close to the factory:
 
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012


Posts : 1075
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

Yantar Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yantar Crash   Yantar Crash Icon_minitimeFri 5 Feb 2021 - 1:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
My game consistently crashes each time I try to approach the factory in Yantar, making it unable for me to go pick up the Collector stash

Hi Hydralisk

I've just tried out your save on my Windows 7 PC, and I was able to get inside the factory without any issues (other than a shedload of mutants), and was able to find your stash. Everything worked as it should

All I can suggest is that you go back to an earlier save and take it from there

If it doesn't work, please let us know how long you've been playing StalkerSoup (seeing as you're playing 'Collector'), what operating system you're using, and if your installation is pristine

Have a look at the installation guide here, and see if you've possibly missed something, because the game in its 32-bit form can be quite flaky on anything but an optimal installation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Hydralisk
Novice
Hydralisk


Posts : 13
Join date : 2018-10-07

Yantar Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yantar Crash   Yantar Crash Icon_minitimeFri 5 Feb 2021 - 2:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
My game consistently crashes each time I try to approach the factory in Yantar, making it unable for me to go pick up the Collector stash

Hi Hydralisk

I've just tried out your save on my Windows 7 PC, and I was able to get inside the factory without any issues (other than a shedload of mutants), and was able to find your stash. Everything worked as it should

All I can suggest is that you go back to an earlier save and take it from there

If it doesn't work, please let us know how long you've been playing StalkerSoup (seeing as you're playing 'Collector'), what operating system you're using, and if your installation is pristine

Have a look at the installation guide here, and see if you've possibly missed something, because the game in its 32-bit form can be quite flaky on anything but an optimal installation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't say for sure, I returned to the game after a few months where I left off last which would be before I started the Miner's cave quests and went from there in one go all the way to Collector.

I'm using Windows 7 64-bit and I'm quite certain my installation is clean.

I attempted to use a bit earlier save in Wild Territory but it did not help.

EDIT: Update, I took a look into the crash log and noticed a error excerpt mentioning the model "stalker_3_gas". I took another model that was visually the same, renamed it, put it in my gamedata folder and that seemed to fix the crash issues.
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970


Posts : 219
Join date : 2017-05-31
Age : 51
Location : Slovenia

Yantar Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yantar Crash   Yantar Crash Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2021 - 1:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
...
I can't say for sure, I returned to the game after a few months where I left off last which would be before I started the Miner's cave quests and went from there in one go all the way to Collector.

I'm using Windows 7 64-bit and I'm quite certain my installation is clean.

I attempted to use a bit earlier save in Wild Territory but it did not help.

EDIT: Update, I took a look into the crash log and noticed a error excerpt mentioning the model "stalker_3_gas". I took another model that was visually the same, renamed it, put it in my gamedata folder and that seemed to fix the crash issues.

I think that you're suffering by the "! error in stalker with visual" error.

This is a common error when the game couldn't read the NPC specifications at the given time for this kind of the process;!

So, sometimes you have to sleep for a 20 hours
or you should go to the another teritory
or you can choose to use of very slow walk into the chossen perimeter...

Ps. I have tried your save but I am not have any problem with it!...

Aleks

_________________________________________________
StalkerSoup images for help: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
Sponsored content





Yantar Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yantar Crash   Yantar Crash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Yantar Crash
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: StalkerSoup Levelup 1 and beyond discussions-
Jump to: