StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup? Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup? Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup? Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup? Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup? Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup? Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup? Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MCLJ
Zombie
MCLJ

Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup? Empty
PostSubject: Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup?   Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2022 - 23:45

Hi, I bring you a curiosity... I don't remember well, but I'm sure I've seen this NPC (major Degtyarev Stalker CoP), as an easter egg, in a stalker's mod, located in Cordon.

He patrolled to north of the Stalker's camp. More precisely in the area where mutant boars and dogs spawn, between the Stalker's camp and the abandoned factory, but not that of the bandits, the one where we spawns in in "The Collector" mode.

This NPC is immortal in game, and his name was like "Kostya" or "Solya" or an other typical east-european male name.

Do any of you know if he appears in Stalkersoup, and in which version? Does it unlock after a certain mission? Or is it some other mod / standalone, like Lost Alpha?

I'm sure I've seen it, is it like that for you too?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup?   Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup? Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2022 - 11:57

There is a Kostya in StalkerSoup, and he is more than just a wandering character. You will meet him fairly early on, and again in several locations later as you progress through the game. I hadn't identified him as Degtyarev, but looking at the model you could be right. (You will also be asked to find Degtyarev's light machine gun as part of a later quest for someone else.)

There are actually quite a few nods to, and models borrowed from, other games within StalkerSoup, and it can be fun spotting these as you play through the game.
Back to top Go down
cocobanza
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup?   Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup? Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2022 - 20:25

Hi,how to increase numbers of ennemy & monsters with the TB3D modders.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup?   Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2022 - 13:20

I have never used this, so I don't know if it works, but the Modders Script has a section called Population Control where you can set the maximum numbers of mutants in a level. Set population_controller = false to true, then change the individual values as required and restart the game. (Please note that setting these numbers too high can increase load times and possibly make your game unstable.) I don't think the Modders Script has a similar section for NPCs, but I may have missed it.

You can spawn in generic NPCs and mutants while in the game. Open the [ESC]+[S] spawn menu and look on the [NPC] and [Mutants] tabs. Select the NPC or mutant that you want to spawn and click on [OK] as many times as you want. The spawned NPCs or mutants will appear close to you, so be careful of spawning too many at once or you might be overwhelmed. Also make sure there aren't any friendly NPCs nearby, or an important character could get killed.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup    Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup? Icon_minitimeWed 9 Nov 2022 - 12:10

p wrote:
Previous post:
Hi pchester, I  have spawned in Mutants and various factions at the farm in Army Warehouses where the rogue Dutyers are, for this is a good way to avoid losing Freedomers esp since only one sometimes accompanied MO when I last played. My MO gets on a roof and ducks down behind until only opponents are left or more spawning is done. An F8 save beforehand works. When all the Freedomers attacked this was not necessary. Best Regards TrueB

Last edited by Sword2012 on Wed 9 Nov 2022 - 13:07; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Conciseness)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup?   Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Degtyarev (model) in Stalkersoup?
Page 1 of 1