StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NPC's don't spawn
Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Thu 25 Jul 2024 - 13:23

» Money lost on levelup
Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 11:11

» Grave at Secret Cave (Recon) (spoilers)
Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 10:49

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Fri 21 Jun 2024 - 23:45

» Stalkersoup in Windows 11
Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 3:59

» Starting directly at Collector mode
Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 2:37

» Defend the Bar crash
Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 10 Jun 2024 - 11:05

» Forum problems?
Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Fri 7 Jun 2024 - 12:15

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Sword2012
Arnie is hostile I_vote_lcapArnie is hostile I_voting_barArnie is hostile I_vote_rcap 
alcheimers
Arnie is hostile I_vote_lcapArnie is hostile I_voting_barArnie is hostile I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1778 registered users
The newest registered user is Victor Two

Our users have posted a total of 12586 messages in 1757 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Arnie is hostile

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
td3005
Experienced
td3005

Arnie is hostile Empty
PostSubject: Arnie is hostile   Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2019 - 20:02

Im not sure when this happened but the arena mater has become hostile to me and opens fire in the bar if i get near him. Im not sure why he is upset. In defense I killed him, will this cause a problem ?

I have started receiving sms about him being dead every 5 minutes, thats no good
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Arnie is hostile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnie is hostile   Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2019 - 23:29

td3005 wrote:
Im not sure when this happened but the arena mater has become hostile to me and opens fire in the bar if i get near him. Im not sure why he is upset. In defense I killed him, will this cause a problem ?

I have started receiving sms about him being dead every 5 minutes, thats no good

Perhaps you took something from a nearby table? NPCs can react badly to a percieved "theft". Anyway, if you shot him in self-defense it shouldn't harm your rep with the other Stalkers. There may be a delay before the arena opens again, but eventually a new manager will be appointed and the messages will disappear.
Back to top Go down
td3005
Experienced
td3005

Arnie is hostile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnie is hostile   Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2019 - 16:38

I may have taken his 100 rads beer.

I realize he has been hostile for a while because I could not use the repair kit in the bar and now that he is dead i can again.  I can keep him from attacking if i don't get too close, it was when i tried to talk to him that he went fling poo on me and started firing in the bar !

The messages got old fast but if he gets replaced it may be worth sticking it out. Maybe sleeping will speed up the replacement process ?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Arnie is hostile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnie is hostile   Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2019 - 16:49

td3005 wrote:
The messages got old fast but if he gets replaced it may be worth sticking it out. Maybe sleeping will speed up the replacement process ?

He has only died on me once, and I was elsewhere (probably a pesky bandit made it into the Bar area) and I can't remember how long it took to replace him. If you can put up with it, I would just carry on.
Back to top Go down
td3005
Experienced
td3005

Arnie is hostile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnie is hostile   Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2019 - 18:22

I slept for 2 days and he was replaced, however now im getting a message that the new arena guy got drunk and wandered off. hopefully this message will stop too.

I slept for until this message stopped by saying there was a new arena manager but now its back to saying hes gone walk about every 5 mins I hope there is a way to stop this ?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Arnie is hostile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnie is hostile   Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeFri 1 Feb 2019 - 10:19

td3005 wrote:
I slept until this message stopped by saying there was a new arena manager but now its back to saying hes gone walk about every 5 mins I hope there is a way to stop this ?

Sorry, I don't know, I don't remember seeing that message. I think someone posted recently that there is a problem with the Arena, so it might be related to that. If you can give me the exact wording I will look in the files and maybe I can see what triggers it.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

Arnie is hostile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnie is hostile   Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeFri 1 Feb 2019 - 13:44

arnie is never not leave to bar. so arena is block.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Arnie is hostile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnie is hostile   Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeFri 1 Feb 2019 - 13:49

kaplumbaga wrote:

Yes. The Arena is currently closed for maintenance...
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

Arnie is hostile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnie is hostile   Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeFri 1 Feb 2019 - 14:13

Sword2012 wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

Yes. The Arena is currently closed for maintenance...

why arena is at maintenance?
Back to top Go down
td3005
Experienced
td3005

Arnie is hostile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnie is hostile   Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeFri 1 Feb 2019 - 16:12

here is the text:

Shit, the new Arena manager's gone walkabout. If anyone can track the smell of alcohol, bring him back and you'll get paid. The Arena stays closed until we find him, or a replacement...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Arnie is hostile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnie is hostile   Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeFri 1 Feb 2019 - 23:01

td3005 wrote:
here is the text:

Shit, the new Arena manager's gone walkabout. If anyone can track the smell of alcohol, bring him back and you'll get paid. The Arena stays closed until we find him, or a replacement...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I found your text in the game files, but I don't understand the programming language well enough to be sure what is going on. It is possible that you are supposed to look for him. I have never had this happen, but someone else may be able to tell us. For now I would look around the bar for someone who looks drunk. (The usual 'drunk' animation is an exaggerated stagger. If you did Kuznetsov's mission in Agroprom you will know what to look for! drunken )
Back to top Go down
td3005
Experienced
td3005

Arnie is hostile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnie is hostile   Arnie is hostile Icon_minitimeSat 2 Feb 2019 - 2:40

Thanks for your work on this. I'm pretty good at ignoring the messages but it is something I would like to see resolved. I have had a look around the arena area and i don't see anyone new in the bar. I am having a grand old time though doing stuff for ghost !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arnie is hostile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnie is hostile   Arnie is hostile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arnie is hostile
Page 1 of 1