StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NPC's don't spawn
Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Thu 25 Jul 2024 - 13:23

» Money lost on levelup
Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 11:11

» Grave at Secret Cave (Recon) (spoilers)
Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 10:49

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Fri 21 Jun 2024 - 23:45

» Stalkersoup in Windows 11
Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 3:59

» Starting directly at Collector mode
Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 2:37

» Defend the Bar crash
Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 10 Jun 2024 - 11:05

» Forum problems?
Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Fri 7 Jun 2024 - 12:15

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Sword2012
Artefact and Recipe Catalogue I_vote_lcapArtefact and Recipe Catalogue I_voting_barArtefact and Recipe Catalogue I_vote_rcap 
alcheimers
Artefact and Recipe Catalogue I_vote_lcapArtefact and Recipe Catalogue I_voting_barArtefact and Recipe Catalogue I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1778 registered users
The newest registered user is Victor Two

Our users have posted a total of 12586 messages in 1757 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Artefact and Recipe Catalogue

Go down 
+2
Steve90k
da_raabi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
da_raabi
Experienced
da_raabi

Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Empty
PostSubject: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun 2017 - 15:29

Hi folks. I thought I would upload my work-in-progress Artifact and Recipe Catalogue. It is incomplete at the moment as I am building it as I encounter different artifacts etc in the game. I'll update it as I go. As of right now, I'm trying to include artifact recipes, stat modifiers, in-game money value, and the associated code name for direct spawning.

Enjoy, and let me know if I can make any improvements!

Oh, and the file kinda looks like crap inside dropbox, I'd recommend actually downloading it if you want it to look nice. Apparently dropbox has not yet figured out excel cell borders.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Updated July 10, 2017

Last edited by da_raabi on Mon 10 Jul 2017 - 20:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Experienced
Steve90k

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun 2017 - 15:42

Ahh you should have mentioned this before you undertook the task, Sword2012 did a huge amount of work on this... HIs recepie guides are available for download also!!!

I should point out some information which can be added to your catalogue...

Extra Info:
Back to top Go down
da_raabi
Experienced
da_raabi

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun 2017 - 16:27

Steve90k wrote:
Ahh you should have mentioned this before you undertook the task, Sword2012 did a huge amount of work on this... HIs recepie guides are available for download also!!!

I should point out some information which can be added to your catalogue...

Extra Info:

Awesome info. I'll re-organize those sections to reflect the actual chains.

I actually started this a couple of months ago, and at the time I was new the Stalkersoup world, so I could not really find any info on this stuff. What you see here was based on in-game experience and just sorting through all the code to find anything related to artifacts. Hopefully it will be helpful to someone! I'll take a look at the other guides and see if I can sort this file a bit better too.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jun 2017 - 16:18

da_raabi wrote:
'll take a look at the other guides and see if I can sort this file a bit better too.

Here are some of those other guides Smile

Enhanced Recipe Menu for 1.10010 onwards

Spawn Menu Directory, including artefacts

Plesskyn's Recipes v.3

It'd be good to combine all this information into one definitive document  Smile

But if you're really into artefacts, the Dialogue team could use help in checking all the artefact stats. This simply (ha!) involves using a software tool listing the in-game stats of every artefact, weapon, anomaly, etc in the game, and seeing if the written stats in the six dedicated text files for artefacts match up more or less accurately Very Happy

If you're interested, please PM me Wink
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeSat 1 Jul 2017 - 16:20

Steve90k wrote:

The grandmothers beads recipes were difficult to translate, however swords guide can provide corrections for this chain of artefacts.

the dummy however seems to have 2 versions of the same artefact in the game, this may require some investigation with Aleks or TB

The Beads chain of artefacts was renamed in 1.10010 to avoid confusion in the modification sequence, and out of respect to mothers and grandmothers

Some artefacts were renamed slightly to make them consistent with their genus I.e. the Fervent Crystal became a Fervent Soul

Others were renamed because of the sheer number of different names that the numerous original translators had supplied I.e. Drop, Drops, Droplets became 'Droplet'

Remember the original Burnt Fuzz artefact? Burnt Fuzz is the name of an anomaly. The artefact is actually a Kolobok...

As for the Dummy artefacts, there used to be a Dummy Glassbeads, a Baby's Dummy, Bright Dummy, Moon Dummy, Lunar Dummy, Tierra del Dummy, and even a Shell which was actually a Dummy; but these were all rationalized as above in 1.10010

Now, there should be just the basic Dummy, then Fire Dummy, Shining Dummy, Moonshine Dummy, then Pudding. But they should all look different, so which two versions are you seeing please?
Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Experienced
Steve90k

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul 2017 - 2:22

[quote="Sword2012"]
Steve90k wrote:

Now, there should be just the basic Dummy, then Fire Dummy, Shining Dummy, Moonshine Dummy, then Pudding. But they should all look different, so which two versions are you seeing please?

Oh, I was confused. Only the basic dummy looks very similar to a spring artefact.

See, in the original SOC, the spring looked like this...

but in the NS story, the spring has been changed to a different visual, and I cant find this aretacft in any of the wikis. I can only assume its how it was added, and even created especially for SS.

There are many inconsistanciesbetween multiple mods and even the stalker game series. I dont know if we could modify the artefacts to stay inline with the original style of organisation, and even if we did, would it be worthwhile?
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul 2017 - 12:34

Steve90k wrote:

Oh, I was confused. Only the basic dummy looks very similar to a spring artefact.

See, in the original SOC, the spring looked like this...

Checking the Wiki, the Spring and the Shell (which became the Dummy in NS) do look almost identical

Whereas in NS, the Spring and Dummy look quite different, considering they're of the same genus
Dummy = af_dummy_dummy
Spring = af_dummy_spring

But the original three games contained only base artefacts, so perhaps the Dummy was created as the base artefact for the Dummy sequence of Recipes that I think first appeared in Oblivion Lost (by Kanyhalos?)
Back to top Go down
da_raabi
Experienced
da_raabi

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul 2017 - 20:50

Just updated with a little re-organization and the addition of info for several higher-level artifacts. I'm not there yet in the game, so I may have cheated a bit to get a look at them... Oops!

As far as the dummy issue... I noticed that many entries refer to the "Dummy" (the blue one with Impact +4%) as a "Shell". Even the recipe for the Fire Dummy refers to it as a "Shell". Shell was not in SoC, but it was in CS and CoP, although it did not effect Impact, instead it improved endurance.

The Spring has a similar effect (Impact +10%), but it originally improved it by +30% in SoC. It was not in CS or CoP.

One has to wonder if the Spring was meant to replace the Shell, and was made by the original STALKER developers to do so (especially if you consider they made other artifacts that could improve stamina). When Oblivion Lost was made, they must have intended to bring both artifacts into the game in order to add variety. I think they can both exist together, but removal of references to the "Shell" artifact would help decrease confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul 2017 - 21:10

da_raabi wrote:

As far as the dummy issue... I noticed that many entries refer to the "Dummy" (the blue one with Impact +4%) as a "Shell". Even the recipe for the Fire Dummy refers to it as a "Shell"

I've just checked all the game's text files, and can find just one reference to a Shell. It looks a pretty advanced artefact, and I've never seen it before, but you can try spawning one using 'af_dummy_seashell'

As you'll see, it has very different properties from a Dummy or Spring

Where does the recipe for a Fire Dummy/Shell appear, please? This document may be out of date...
Back to top Go down
da_raabi
Experienced
da_raabi

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul 2017 - 22:09

Hmm. Interesting. I just realized I had started this guide using the DMX mod, and that was where I had gotten most of the original recipes from. Looking through the db0 file from the newest update, I can see I am missing many many artifacts and yes, shell only shows up in that one artifact recipe description (af_dummy_seashell). I'll go through this new db0 list and update with any new working artifacts I find.

Strike that. Line 181448 in db0 "Data_from_Amber_shell_pda_name refers to amk_recipt_pancir_text. Is that related?

Which db file contains all of the info portions for recipes? Like I said, I had started this using the DMX mod, which used a different folder structure. I'd like to go in and see if I can find all of the sources for recipes and populate them in the guide.

Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul 2017 - 23:08

da_raabi wrote:
Hmm. Interesting. I just realized I had started this guide using the DMX mod, and that was where I had gotten most of the original recipes from. Looking through the db0 file from the newest update, I can see I am missing many many artifacts and yes, shell only shows up in that one artifact recipe description (af_dummy_seashell). I'll go through this new db0 list and update with any new working artifacts I find.

Strike that. Line 181448 in db0 "Data_from_Amber_shell_pda_name refers to amk_recipt_pancir_text. Is that related?

Which db file contains all of the info portions for recipes? Like I said, I had started this using the DMX mod, which used a different folder structure. I'd like to go in and see if I can find all of the sources for recipes and populate them in the guide.

Sorry, but I can only help you with text and text files, for I am a Stalker of very little brain, and chunks of code bother me...

The .dbs file contains all the text in the game. Within those 149 files are six containing descriptions and spawn codes of all the artefacts in the game. Let me know if you want a list

There is only one reference to the Shell artefact in the game, and that is its description and not in a dialogue. It's in a file along with several other rare and wondrous artefacts that turn up much later in the game

I can't help you with codes for recipes, although I can give you a list of how each recipe is obtained, inasmuch as I've derived their names from the files, and found them myself Smile
Back to top Go down
da_raabi
Experienced
da_raabi

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017 - 13:30

That list would be great. I can use that to reconcile against all of the artifacts I have pulled out of the code and verified to actually exist.

I went through a massive list of extra artifacts last night, most of which I think show up in Collector. I will be adding those artifacts to the guide, although I'm debating placing them in a new worksheet to signify that they will not show up until you enter Collector. Not sure yet.

I am also toying with a new higher-res image of each artifact as the current images are blurry at best. I think it will look much better.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017 - 15:31

da_raabi wrote:
That list would be great. I can use that to reconcile against all of the artifacts I have pulled out of the code and verified to actually exist

Artefact text files:
sak_strings
amk_strings
string_table_enc_zone
string_table_arts_desc
string_table_amk_arts_desc
string_table_amkzp_arts_desc (COLLECTOR LEVEL)

Recipe sources:

Artefact Modification Sources (Basic) v4

Good hunting, Stalker...
Back to top Go down
da_raabi
Experienced
da_raabi

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017 - 15:46

Sweet. I'll get all of that incorporated into the guide.
Back to top Go down
rusty_shackleford
Experienced
rusty_shackleford

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul 2017 - 21:03

The recipe for Skin does not seem to spawn for me, I've gone to the Checkpoint in Cordon multiple times in the past and have never found the recipe. After going there once again and specifically looking for it, still no joy.
Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Experienced
Steve90k

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul 2017 - 22:44

rusty_shackleford wrote:
The recipe for Skin does not seem to spawn for me, I've gone to the Checkpoint in Cordon multiple times in the past and have never found the recipe. After going there once again and specifically looking for it, still no joy.

For the recipie to work, you must have either found or been given the recipe.
You can find them in rare documents or you will be given them by NPC's if you do tasks for them.

The places to find the recipes are listed in the 2010 guide, which you will find in the "game guides" section of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jul 2017 - 2:02

rusty_shackleford wrote:

I've had the same problem, and thought they should have appeared
Spoiler:

I have all the other Scale recipes...Sad

If anyone knows where it might be, I'd appreciate the advice, please Smile
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jul 2017 - 10:26

The Skin recipe should be in the Cordon checkpoint, from memory it is either on the table in the barracks or on the sofa in the upstairs room by the barrier.

If you are stuck, you don't necessarily have to learn it in-game. There is a recipe spreadsheet in the Game Guides section here. If you drop the correct ingredients in the correct anomaly, you should create the artifact. I think you also "learn" the recipe by doing this, as the game allows for artifact experimentation.
Back to top Go down
da_raabi
Experienced
da_raabi

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jul 2017 - 13:14

pchester wrote:
The Skin recipe should be in the Cordon checkpoint, from memory it is either on the table in the barracks or on the sofa in the upstairs room by the barrier.

If you are stuck, you don't necessarily have to learn it in-game. There is a recipe spreadsheet in the Game Guides section here. If you drop the correct ingredients in the correct anomaly, you should create the artifact. I think you also "learn" the recipe by doing this, as the game allows for artifact experimentation.

Yes it does. Using the artifact cooking device (which made life MUCH easier) I was able to cook just about any recipe, even though I found almost none. I did this extremely early in the game, and got good at popping out hypermodificates with ease.

So only collect the in-game recipes if you really feel you need to.
Back to top Go down
rusty_shackleford
Experienced
rusty_shackleford

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jul 2017 - 21:36

pchester is correct. This time around, the recipe spawned on the upstairs couch.
Back to top Go down
rusty_shackleford
Experienced
rusty_shackleford

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jul 2017 - 4:21

Your recipe for Electric Porcupine to Acidic Porcupine seems to be wrong, a Fruit Punch will not accept the Electric Porcupine.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jul 2017 - 12:55

rusty_shackleford wrote:
Your recipe for Electric Porcupine to Acidic Porcupine seems to be wrong, a Fruit Punch will not accept the Electric Porcupine.

This recipe has been around since Oblivion Lost, and I usually keep two Stone Porcupines and two Electric Porcupines on my belt

I've just tried it in my 1.10013 game, and a Fruit Punch did accept an Electric Porcupine, turning it into an Acidic Porcupine in two hours

Try getting closer to the anomaly, or face away from the anomaly when you drop it, and let us know how it goes. Also check that you actually have the proper recipe in your Encyclopedia Smile
Back to top Go down
rusty_shackleford
Experienced
rusty_shackleford

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jul 2017 - 20:08

I just got the recipe from the guy in Dark Valley that you save from a Bloodsucker, and he tells you about a guy selling a Gauss Rifle for 800 RU. I'm very sure that I dropped the artifact right into the anomaly like all other artifact transformations I've done.

Last edited by rusty_shackleford on Fri 21 Jul 2017 - 3:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jul 2017 - 22:52

rusty_shackleford wrote:
I just got the recipe from the guy in Dark Valley that you say from a Bloodsucker, and he tells you about a guy selling a Gauss Rifle for 800 RU. I'm very sure that I dropped the artifact right into the anomaly like all other artifact transformations I've done.

That's the correct recipe. How odd... Has it appeared in your Encyclopedia? Because at least one Recipe has somehow disappeared from mine...  Sad

Let us know how it goes, please...
Back to top Go down
rusty_shackleford
Experienced
rusty_shackleford

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jul 2017 - 3:30

Sword2012 wrote:
rusty_shackleford wrote:
I just got the recipe from the guy in Dark Valley that you say from a Bloodsucker, and he tells you about a guy selling a Gauss Rifle for 800 RU. I'm very sure that I dropped the artifact right into the anomaly like all other artifact transformations I've done.

That's the correct recipe. How odd... Has it appeared in your Encyclopedia? Because at least one Recipe has somehow disappeared from mine...  Sad

Let us know how it goes, please...

Yeah it's there, but it shouldn't matter whether or not you have the recipe. You can do any recipe whether or not you've found it in game, allowing for experimentation.
Back to top Go down
joy division
Experienced
joy division

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2018 - 12:58

No recipe for the stone blood. Is it true?
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2018 - 21:17

joy division wrote:
No recipe for the stone blood. Is it true?

True, AFAIK... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artefact and Recipe Catalogue   Artefact and Recipe Catalogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artefact and Recipe Catalogue
Page 1 of 1