StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1748 registered users
The newest registered user is ataberk222

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

bob15

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...

Go down 
+28
Sword2012
Fofyhead
ze4400
Dirmagnos
Aleks1970
TrueB
CPTJack
Ikaruss
WhiteWolf
Vadrigos
cullinaire
takethemonolithpill
bobrar
Erpy
Killing_One
Shadow758
td3005
Wombat_70
zone
jak2921
Sgtanarchy
liquidflorian
nemisis1842khann
Sagari12
Reaper1510
sjohnson
Vi_severance
meinkaiser
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
pchester
Administrator

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2019 - 11:55

bobrar wrote:
Just to be safe, in the Stalkersoup exist two different mushrooms?

Edit: Excuse the question, but where can I report the Night Vision Problem? I can't find a bug report section or am I blind?

Edit2: Sorry again, I don't know if I'm really stuck now: I got the quest from Arhara to collect his Laptop, but I need a Psi-helmet from Dan first. But I can't talk with Dan about it? Does the calibrated Psi-helmet from Sakharov prevent this task?

I think there is only one type of mushroom until you reach Level 1 (Collector) later in the game. Several more types of mushroom will appear during the Collector missions.

Aleks1970 is the person to contact with any problems found in the early part of the game (Level 0). I suggest that you PM him with the details.

Don't worry about getting the Psi-helmet from Dan. He will eventually have something to say about it, but the one that you already have from Sakharov is all you need to complete Arhara's mission. My guess is that Dan's Psi-helmet was how you got the helmet in one of the original mods that were incorporated into StalkerSoup.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Stuck in the gameplay Stalker?   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2019 - 16:26

pchester wrote:
Previous post:
It is also possible if the measurements don't work, for MO to take the psi-helmet from Sak anyway. Perhaps getting the one from Dan allowed MO to get a callibrated helmet with the Red Forest sometime ... one of the ost radio active places Smile al the best, TrueB

Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Sep 2019 - 15:02

bobrar wrote:
Hello! I would like to ask a few questions:
3) Where can I buy/find the MG42 in story mode?

4) If i turn the Night Vision sounds off in the advanced options, the professional NV goggles stop working. Is this right?
You can buy MG42 weapon from Akim trader,
but it will be available much later - after the 'Rubic cube' task.
Also, when you'll be on the 'old(or lost) village' territory don't forgot to check the 'Captain Mosquito' NPC for MG42...

No! And thank you for this. It will be fixed in the new micro patch.
Back to top Go down
https://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
cullinaire
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Nov 2019 - 9:54

At what point should you be getting the purge the dogs lair quest from Sidorovich? I never killed the dogs by the cement factory and still haven't gotten that quest yet, and the point I'm in the storyline I fear that something happened and I'll never get it. I would really like the artefact recipe for that quest...
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Nov 2019 - 13:57

cullinaire wrote:
At what point should you be getting the purge the dogs lair quest from Sidorovich? I never killed the dogs by the cement factory and still haven't gotten that quest yet, and the point I'm in the storyline I fear that something happened and I'll never get it. I would really like the artefact recipe for that quest...

I can't remember exactly, but in my last game I think I got it after my first visit to Dark Valley. I just keep taking Sid's missions as he offers them, and as long as there is at least one dog still alive in that area the mission should appear eventually.
Back to top Go down
cullinaire
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Nov 2019 - 16:19

Hmm, that doesn't sound promising then as I was already at Yantar when I posted above. I also got fed up and wiped the dogs out now so I guess I'll never get it.
Do you know what the spawn name is for the recipe (the grandmother beads quest reward)? The walkthrough mentions it but doesn't specify the exact name.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Nov 2019 - 23:27

cullinaire wrote:
Hmm, that doesn't sound promising then as I was already at Yantar when I posted above. I also got fed up and wiped the dogs out now so I guess I'll never get it.
Do you know what the spawn name is for the recipe (the grandmother beads quest reward)? The walkthrough mentions it but doesn't specify the exact name.

Recipes are given by info portions. I think the Grandmother's Beads recipe is info_amk_recipt_pra_grandmother_glassbeads. (ESC-S menu, INFO tab, second page.) Make a save first just in case that isn't the right one.
Back to top Go down
takethemonolithpill
Novice

PostSubject: streloks pda?   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Dec 2019 - 18:13

So I just finished shutting down the c-consciousness and fighting my way through the last levels of vanilla, I talked to Doc and got the quest to find my old pda in the sarcophagus. The quest description states that it is near the with granter but after an hour of searching I have found nothing.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Dec 2019 - 21:37

takethemonolithpill wrote:
So I just finished shutting down the c-consciousness and fighting my way through the last levels of vanilla, I talked to Doc and got the quest to find my old pda in the sarcophagus. The quest description states that it is near the with granter but after an hour of searching I have found nothing.

There should be a note and a useful device on the concrete slab close to the Wish Granter stone.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: A walk through Stalkersoup   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Dec 2019 - 2:49

pchester wrote:
takethemonolithpill wrote:

There should be a note and a useful device on the concrete slab close to the Wish Granter stone.
Spoiler:

Hi pchester, I tried this too. I searched the entire space without luck. So I spawned it in. Currently awaiting the latest update, regards, TrueB.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Dec 2019 - 20:23

The items are almost impossible to see with the glare and blurring from the radiation in the reactor area, you have to spam the use key to get them.

Also regarding the PDA:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Stuck in the game Stalker? Let's have a little chat   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Jan 2020 - 12:44

cullinaire wrote:
Previous post:

I hadn't noticed the note. The radiation special effects are very effective but tire my eyes. Perhaps the Modders.Script could have a true/false for this? Or, using digital or psi NV could (like polaroid camera lenses with water glare), enable their user to see clearly?

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Feb 2020 - 3:12

I gave Pilgrim the photo to edit before handing it to Maximilian. Even after waiting for an entire day, he has not completed the editing (much less 10 minutes). I noticed that he's hanging out in the basement of the house near the middle of the map, is this where he's supposed to be and could this be causing the issue?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Feb 2020 - 17:43

cullinaire wrote:
I gave Pilgrim the photo to edit before handing it to Maximilian. Even after waiting for an entire day, he has not completed the editing (much less 10 minutes). I noticed that he's hanging out in the basement of the house near the middle of the map, is this where he's supposed to be and could this be causing the issue?

Pilgrim should be
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
cullinaire
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Feb 2020 - 20:33

I did try reloading, but this was going to be the type of problem that would not be solved by that unfortunately.

This is where Pilgrim ended up in my game, after the initial conflict at the village:
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 OtvjklF
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 DTf4qU9

I even tried bringing my "friends" along when I teleported back here to see if I could coax him out of his "man cave", but while they did "talk" with each other, he never did climb out.

So in the end he continued to hold onto the photo as nothing happened and I had to use the info portion to get him to cough it up. That did work great, thank you for that!

By the way, one of the more satisfying kills I've made in the game so far involves one of the bandits upon transitioning into the village - the tricky one hiding in the basement where I initially spawned.
After taking care of his 3 friends above ground, I casually strolled back to the house and dropped a gift for him down the ventilation hole on the outside of the house.
I think he wasn't quite ready for all of the excitement, but did find it in him to squeeze off a few rounds from his AK47 before expiring.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Feb 2020 - 22:38

Just a thought, but are you playing the latest version of the game? On your main menu screen it should say Version 1, Release 1, Revision 0019. I only ask because Pilgrim used to be in that cellar many versions ago. I think he was moved above ground because the player could get stuck down there.
Back to top Go down
cullinaire
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Feb 2020 - 2:37

Yes, I am playing revision 0019.
Back to top Go down
Vadrigos
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2020 - 9:39

Not sure if this forum is still active, but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask. Can somebody, for the love of god, post an image of Kostya's stash in Agroprom. It says 'near the south power lines'. I've looked North and South. there's nothing and it's pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2020 - 12:25

Original message:

Yes, we are still here...  Very Happy
The backpack is under the fallen tree below the power line in the south, close to where Ensign Sherstuck stands. Stashes under trees are always the hardest to find. Start from beneath the pylon, facing the tree and close to the concrete blocks on your left. Then, in 'low-crouch', keep going parallel to the blocks. You should get the "Check contents" prompt before you see the bag.

Screenshots below.
(Grass density reduced to make it easier to see: Menu- Options- Advanced- Grass Density)  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Vadrigos
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2020 - 2:55

Oh thank goodness. I found it! Thank you so much for your help! Also, one other thing: Where do I find the Gangster with the Stolen PDA? The task has been sitting in my log for a while now, but I've only found the first part...
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Stuck in the gameplay. Stalker let's have a little chat   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2020 - 9:15

Vadrigos wrote:
Oh thank goodness. I found it! Thank you so much for your help! Also, one other thing: Where do I find the Gangster with the Stolen PDA? The task has been sitting in my log for a while now, but I've only found the first part...

Hi, I suggest: after searching the wounded or dead body in the Dump,
Spoiler:
If it fails, reload and try again.
Back to top Go down
Vadrigos
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2020 - 4:19

Bah. I do recall killing a guy like that, but that was days ago and I'm not backtracking just for that. Is there a way I can just mark the quest complete or cancel it?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2020 - 9:45

Vadrigos wrote:
Bah. I do recall killing a guy like that, but that was days ago and I'm not backtracking just for that. Is there a way I can just mark the quest complete or cancel it?

You only need his PDA. Spawn in
Spoiler:
from the ESC-S Items menu and you should move on to the next part of the quest.
Back to top Go down
Vadrigos
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2020 - 5:34

Alrighty, thanks! Did that. It worked perfectly. Though I do note some of these quest items aren't disappearing after they're used up. Also, damn, missed the mission with Max Lubarov. Now he's perpetually marked as 'prisoner' at the Duty checkpoint. Also, where the hell are these playboy magazines? Some guy wants a specific one, but I've found ONLY one in the Cordon. Where are the rest?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2020 - 9:54

I'm not sure that you can do anything about Max at this late stage (I assume he is no longer where his marker says). It pays to do 'help-the-NPC' quests as soon as possible, as they often lead to further missions later on. Fortunately Max isn't part of the main story; failing his rescue mission will mean you miss out on some later side tasks, but it won't affect the rest of the game. (Did you help the wounded bandit and become friends with the rest of the Bandits in Dark Valley?)

There are many Playboy magazines scattered around the Zone. I think they are left over from a previous mod where there was a task to collect them all. You will know when you find the one the NPC wants, because you will get a prompt to return it to him.

Some items - such as the magazines - can't be stashed, but you can drop them to remove them from your inventory. Usually you can't drop anything important/quest-related, but I always drop items close to my main stash area so I can find them again if I discover that I have dropped something by mistake...
Back to top Go down
Vadrigos
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2020 - 18:39

Thanks. I solved the issue with the playboy thing using quick-spawn. I didn't feel like doing THAT particular fetch quest. I did not help the wounded bandit though. Bandits are for satisfying my need to shoot things that can still shoot back. Razz

I might make peace later on, but there's not much point since I already killed them all

EDIT: Actually I'm starting to abuse the quick-spawn menu more. Some of these quests are just pure tedium. The level of fetching going on is getting annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2020 - 0:42

Previous post:

Advice from Sidorovich at the beginning of the game:

"...every faction in the Zone will take an interest in you if they think it's to their advantage. My advice, for what it's worth, is to focus on the big picture. Get to the center of the Zone - even the Wish Granter, if it exists. This could be why the Zone brought you here, but you're not going to get far if you waste your time running around for everyone like a puppy. Except for me, of course, heh heh..."
Back to top Go down
Vadrigos
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2020 - 0:21

Is the SOul Cube quest still broken? I saw a post somewhere from 2019 that said it was. Even when I've gathered all the necessary items (Ration packs, nuts, chernigov beer, RPD from Adrenalin, etc) nothing happens. The quest doesn't update.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2020 - 10:11

Vadrigos wrote:
Is the SOul Cube quest still broken? I saw a post somewhere from 2019 that said it was. Even when I've gathered all the necessary items (Ration packs, nuts, chernigov beer, RPD from Adrenalin, etc) nothing happens. The quest doesn't update.

There were some issues with the Soul Cube quest, but they only affected the end part of the task when you went to find it. That has been fixed and the full quest should now be working correctly.

If you return to Syslov and he doesn't have any dialogue about it, make sure that you are carrying everything that he asked you to bring...
Items required:
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Playboy Magazines   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2020 - 13:40

pchester wrote:
I'm not sure that you can do anything about Max at this late stage (I assume he is no longer where his marker says). It pays to do 'help-the-NPC' quests as soon as possible, as they often lead to further missions later on. Fortunately Max isn't part of the main story; failing his rescue mission will mean you miss out on some later side tasks, but it won't affect the rest of the game. (Did you help the wounded bandit and become friends with the rest of the Bandits in Dark Valley?)

There are many Playboy magazines scattered around the Zone. I think they are left over from a previous mod where there was a task to collect them all. You will know when you find the one the NPC wants, because you will get a prompt to return it to him.

Some items - such as the magazines - can't be stashed, but you can drop them to remove them from your inventory. Usually you can't drop anything important/quest-related, but I always drop items close to my main stash area so I can find them again if I discover that I have dropped something by mistake...

Hi pchester, there does seem to be a problem here because:
Spoiler:

Please advise which mission triggers the receipt of the number. Thanks and regards, TrueB.

Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2020 - 17:32

Hi TrueB,
Syak asks you to
Spoiler:
It is easy to miss in the rest of his dialogue, but if you check your message log after talking to him you should find it there.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Stuck in the gameplay stalker let's have a little chat   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jun 2020 - 8:52

pchester wrote:
Hi TrueB,
Syak asks you to
Spoiler:
It is easy to miss in the rest of his dialogue, but if you check your message log after talking to him you should find it there.
Many thanks, pchester. I have that mission in my to do PDA page. It's a fun one and I have done it before. Your Game knowledge is amazing, and wonderful. All the best to you, especially, safety, & excellent health, TrueB.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jun 2020 - 9:07

Hey, I'm pretty sure I've already completed Arahara's Laptop retrieval quest, but it's still there in my mission log. Is there a part I'm missing? I got the laptop from the Radar for Yakut.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Is the soul cube quest still broken?   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jun 2020 - 9:09

Vadrigos wrote:

Hi Vadrigos, in version 1.10019 it is. After giving everything to Syslov, then following the mission through to the other area, my MO went to the buildings as per the vanilla game, but no-one was in any of them, even though the sms message was successfully sent. Even using Esc F2, below, there was no-one, nor was the Soul Cube where it normally is. Not finding an infoportion, the only alternative was to spawn it in.
Perhaps a Player, can confirm if it is fixed in 1.10019.1?
On another point, if it is fixed, I always send the sms, but does anyone recall the consequences if the sms is not sent, eg do the NPCs it goes to join the party - it would perhaps be more challenging if they do?

EDIT: Whilst killing Borov may add to the fun, the advantages of keeping him alive to a certain point outweighs the benefits FPS-wise:
Spoiler:
Regards, TrueB.

Experienced
Ikaruss

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2020 - 2:29

I'm stuck at the Warlab.
Specifically here:

Spoiler:

I don't know how they would have done it, but I can't get to that part, I've already tried several times, spent a lot of medikits, even ultimately, after my despair, I was able to play the game in God mode, and even so, I end up falling.
It is the only part of the Warlab that I need to explore.
Back to top Go down
Ikaruss
Experienced
Ikaruss

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2020 - 4:02

Murphy's laws haunt me ...
Finally I was able to go up to the place, with many tricks, and in God mode, because I fell many times.
Still, that didn't stop me from fracturing my legs.

Spoiler:
And I'm not going to do it, not when my progress is too much, it would be easier to start the game again ... and before that, I prefer to uninstall the game than how frustrated I am right now...
So, please, help...

Last edited by Ikaruss on Tue 14 Jul 2020 - 4:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next