StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NPC's don't spawn
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Thu 25 Jul 2024 - 13:23

» Money lost on levelup
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 11:11

» Grave at Secret Cave (Recon) (spoilers)
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 10:49

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Fri 21 Jun 2024 - 23:45

» Stalkersoup in Windows 11
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 3:59

» Starting directly at Collector mode
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 2:37

» Defend the Bar crash
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 10 Jun 2024 - 11:05

» Forum problems?
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Fri 7 Jun 2024 - 12:15

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
alcheimers
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... I_vote_lcapStuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... I_voting_barStuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... I_vote_lcapStuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... I_voting_barStuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1778 registered users
The newest registered user is Victor Two

Our users have posted a total of 12586 messages in 1757 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...

Go down 
+28
Sword2012
Fofyhead
ze4400
Dirmagnos
Aleks1970
TrueB
CPTJack
Ikaruss
WhiteWolf
Vadrigos
cullinaire
takethemonolithpill
bobrar
Erpy
Killing_One
Shadow758
td3005
Wombat_70
zone
jak2921
Sgtanarchy
liquidflorian
nemisis1842khann
Sagari12
Reaper1510
sjohnson
Vi_severance
meinkaiser
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Master
WhiteWolf

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Empty
PostSubject: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan 2018 - 12:04

Hi, this page you can post your problem when you cannot find your way to complete the quest you on, or just ask a question about where , what and how. We all know the game change a lot, and things are tweaked a bit if i can say so. So, don't just stand there, come in, and lets have a little chat, and we will try our best to help you out. Cool
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Master
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan 2018 - 12:30

WhiteWolf wrote:
Hi, this page you can post your problem when you cannot find your way to complete the quest you on, or just ask a question about where , what and how. We all know the game change a lot, and things are tweaked a bit if i can say so. So, don't just stand there, come in, and lets have a little chat, and we will try our best to help you out. Cool
OK, i'm stuck in X10, need to open 3rd door, now i found after finding the 3 scientist that there are no clues to get the 3rd door code, only thing that point to it at this time is (Ghost), there is a quest to find him, but the fat fart at the bar (the bar man) needs 3 fire tears before he can give you info on Ghost. Only after i get the info from the bar man, then i have to speak to the scientist again over Ghost, as the scientist has not given me any feed back on the last findings on Ghost, and maybe it will give me info on where to find Ghost, and so get the info on the 3rd door in lab X10. So, where do i get the 3 fire tears from, as you hardly get artifacts or caches spawning in the zone. i have collected and saved the artifacts from Cordon, Garbage, Acraprom, right up to army warehouse aria that includes the lost forest. Lets chat.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan 2018 - 13:07

WhiteWolf wrote:

OK, i'm stuck in X10, need to open 3rd door, now i found after finding the 3 scientist that there are no clues to get the 3rd door code, only thing that point to it at this time is (Ghost), there is a quest to find him, but the fat fart at the bar (the bar man) needs 3 fire tears before he can give you info on Ghost. Only after i get the info from the bar man, then i have to speak to the scientist again over Ghost, as the scientist has not given me any feed back on the last findings on Ghost, and maybe it will give me info on where to find Ghost, and so get the info on the 3rd door in lab X10. So, where do i get the 3 fire tears from, as you hardly get artifacts or caches spawning in the zone. i have collected and saved the artifacts from Cordon, Garbage, Acraprom, right up to army warehouse aria that includes the lost forest. Lets chat.

I still don't know what "third door" you mean. There are only two doors  in X-10 that can be opened - Kostya's Cache door, and the door in the final control room. You open Kostya's door, someone else will open the other door later in the game. There is a third locked door on the top floor, but that can't be opened.

Fire Tears and other advanced artefacts are very rare. The easiest way to get them is to cook them in an anomaly using the Transmutator.

You should have these in your Encyclopedia by now, under either Artefact Modification or Artefact Recipes.

Dog Tail + Vodka + Bandage + Quirk in a Whirligig = Droplet
Droplet in an Electro = Electric Tears
Electric Tears in a Burner = Fire Tears
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Master
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan 2018 - 13:29

pchester wrote:

I still don't know what "third door" you mean. There are only two doors  in X-10 that can be opened - Kostya's Cache door, and the door in the final control room. You open Kostya's door, someone else will open the other door later in the game. There is a third locked door on the top floor, but that can't be opened.

Fire Tears and other advanced artefacts are very rare. The easiest way to get them is to cook them in an anomaly using the Transmutator.

You should have these in your Encyclopedia by now, under either Artefact Modification or Artefact Recipes.

Dog Tail + Vodka + Bandage + Quirk in a Whirligig = Droplet
Droplet in an Electro = Electric Tears
Electric Tears in a Burner = Fire Tears
  Hello pchester, Yes, the 1st door is in top, 2nd is the one i opened to get the goods, 3rd is the one in the control room. pchester, you say some one else open that door in control room, then where is the hiding room bro? Where is the cache for Kostya, i collected the cache in that room, and there was a bag in the control room i collected also, but it stil shows that i have to find the secret room bro. Bro i mist that back pack in the first bit, you know where you teleport from one section to another, there a cage you land in, in it is a bag, is that the hiding room and Kostya cache lol ?
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Master
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan 2018 - 14:11

pchester wrote:

Fire Tears and other advanced artefacts are very rare. The easiest way to get them is to cook them in an anomaly using the Transmutator
what is a Transmutator ?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan 2018 - 14:29

WhiteWolf wrote:
  Hello pchester, Yes, the 1st door is in top, 2nd is the one i opened to get the goods, 3rd is the one in the control room. pchester, you say some one else open that door in control room, then where is the hiding room bro? Where is the cache for Kostya, i collected the cache in that room, and there was a bag in the control room i collected also, but it stil shows that i have to find the secret room bro. Bro i mist that back pack in the first bit, you know where you teleport from one section to another, there a cage you land in, in it is a bag, is that the hiding room and Kostya cache lol ?

what is a Transmutator ?

I am not sure what you mean by the hiding room. Where does this come from?

Kostya's cache is behind the door in the room at the bottom of the stairs, the one that you open with the code
Spoiler:
There is a table inside with some medkits and grenades on it. If you solved the maze and took the PDA from the backpack in the cage, another backpack will spawn under the table. This is Kostya's cache. There should be two devices in it, that you take back to Kostya.

The door in the control room is opened by another NPC as part of the story later in the game. This happens after you reach Generators. It has nothing to do with Kostya.

You get the Transmutator from Kuznetsov at the Cordon bridge after doing a his tasks. In your inventory it looks like a large PDA. You "use" it in front of an anomaly and it drops the required items into the anomaly for you. It makes artefact cooking a lot easier!
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Master
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan 2018 - 16:44

pchester wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:

what is a Transmutator ?

I am not sure what you mean by the hiding room. Where does this come from?

Kostya's cache is behind the door in the room at the bottom of the stairs, the one that you open with the code
Spoiler:
There is a table inside with some medkits and grenades on it. If you solved the maze and took the PDA from the backpack in the cage, another backpack will spawn under the table. This is Kostya's cache. There should be two devices in it, that you take back to Kostya.

The door in the control room is opened by another NPC as part of the story later in the game. This happens after you reach Generators. It has nothing to do with Kostya.

You get the Transmutator from Kuznetsov at the Cordon bridge after doing a his tasks. In your inventory it looks like a large PDA. You "use" it in front of an anomaly and it drops the required items into the anomaly for you. It makes artefact cooking a lot easier!
ok, i had to run the teleports again, over and over, using all the in and out's till finally i landed in the cage. remembering it now, when i landed in the cage the first time, i went for the bag, but got teleport to next room, that's where the hole mess started. Thanks for all the help guys. For every one that raid this, take your time true them potholes. if you have ran into that same problem just leave a message here and we will gladly help. good honting stalker, and,,,,, brake a leg !
Back to top Go down
meinkaiser
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan 2018 - 17:12

i just finished the story and got the "i want to be rich ending" and got teleported to the apogrom what do i do now?
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan 2018 - 17:29

meinkaiser wrote:
i just finished the story and got the "i want to be rich ending" and got teleported to the apogrom what do i do now?
Carry on, because you've only finished the 'intro' to the game. This is where the StalkerSoup story really starts... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced

PostSubject: two quests.   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan 2018 - 22:37

Hello,

I have two questions:

1. After I do the labyrinth quest with the safe, I give the safe to Miner and he says something like "I understand you are doing another mission, looking for a killer/stalker" or something like this, and that I should check back with him once that mission is done. The thing is I don't know what he is talking about. What mission and where do I get it from?

2. Also Miner says that I should talk to Doctor for the second part of the Monolith, However I only reached Doctor after the Yantar mission in the lab (turn off the device there). Is there a way to find Doctor now and get the second part from him?

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan 2018 - 22:55

Vi_severance wrote:
Hello,

I have two questions:

1. After I do the labyrinth quest with the safe, I give the safe to Miner and he says something like "I understand you are doing another mission, looking for a killer/stalker" or something like this, and that I should check back with him once that mission is done. The thing is I don't know what he is talking about. What mission and where do I get it from?

2. Also Miner says that I should talk to Doctor for the second part of the Monolith, However I only reached Doctor after the Yantar mission in the lab (turn off the device there). Is there a way to find Doctor now and get the second part from him?

Thank you!

You are looking for Fang's killer. Check your diary. This is part of the main story and will take some time. Just keep playing through the game and you will get there eventually. When you do find Fang's killer, remember to return to the Miner.

The Miner meant the Marsh Doctor (or possibly the Black Doctor, I don't remember the exact conversation), not Sakharov. You met the Marsh Doctor at the start of the game when he gave you the medicine, and you will meet both doctors later in the game. Again, just keep playing and you will get there.
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan 2018 - 23:13

So the Marsh Doctor is not Doc, that you meet in Streloks' hideout?

As for Fang, I just loaded up the latest save - after I've been to Radar. No mention about Fang in the Diary. You know how to get the diary entry?

Thank you. Have a good night, I have to sleep now.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan 2018 - 2:58

Vi_severance,

Do you have this entry in PDA/Diary?

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Xfobfxc
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan 2018 - 3:11

Vi_severance wrote:
So the Marsh Doctor is not Doc, that you meet in Streloks' hideout?
As pchester mentioned, the Doctor you want is the one who's been guiding you throughout the game, and for very good reason. So you met him first at at the Rookie village and again in Strelok's hideout. He's also known as the Swamp (or Marsh) Doctor because of his work there...
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan 2018 - 5:36

sjohnson wrote:
Vi_severance,

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Xfobfxc

Negative, I do not have that entry.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan 2018 - 13:43

Vi_severance wrote:
sjohnson wrote:
Vi_severance,

As you probably know, Stalkersoup is the result of merging of several large mods. TecnoBacon and others have worked wonders to get them playing nicely with each other, but because of their complex interactions it is sometimes possible to do things in the "wrong" order. In this case it sounds as if you have found the safe before starting the Fang's Killer quest line. Fortunately these event timing issues are not usually a major problem, and if you just keep on playing it should sort itself out.

Find Fang's Killer begins after Sakharov asks you to
Spoiler:
More diary entries will appear as you follow the trail, but it will be some time before you are finally able to solve the case!
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan 2018 - 16:37

pchester wrote:
Vi_severance wrote:
sjohnson wrote:
Vi_severance,

As you probably know, Stalkersoup is the result of merging of several large mods. TecnoBacon and others have worked wonders to get them playing nicely with each other, but because of their complex interactions it is sometimes possible to do things in the "wrong" order. In this case it sounds as if you have found the safe before starting the Fang's Killer quest line. Fortunately these event timing issues are not usually a major problem, and if you just keep on playing it should sort itself out.

Find Fang's Killer begins after Sakharov asks you to
Spoiler:
More diary entries will appear as you follow the trail, but it will be some time before you are finally able to solve the case!

I understand now, I probably didn't give him the PDA or something, after I went inside the lab.
Thank you kindly for making the situation clear.
Back to top Go down
Reaper1510
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeFri 16 Feb 2018 - 13:39

Hmms having trouble locating the rostok traitor, given bij Baldy, icon seems stuck on one place, but no one there to be found, how to proceed on this quest ?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Feb 2018 - 10:33

Reaper1510 wrote:
Hmms having trouble locating the rostok traitor, given bij Baldy, icon seems stuck on one place, but no one there to be found, how to proceed on this quest ?

If he is the one that patrols around the main Rostok area, I think he has been missing for a few versions. Perhaps he heard that someone had put a price on his head! You may have to go back to Baldy and 'refuse' the mission to clear it.
Back to top Go down
Sagari12
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2018 - 3:29

So I picked up the second quest for placing a teleporter thingy down from Sakharov and it says in Cordon on the bridge inside a train car. I'm not sure where exactly i'm supposed to place it. Some help?
EDIT: Also where the f... is Fox, he should be in Cordon since that's where the notification to return his shotgun pops up but not sure where the hell he got himself. His map marker is stuck in Agroprom.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2018 - 3:36

Sagari12 wrote:
So I picked up the second quest for placing a teleporter thingy down from Sakharov and it says in Cordon on the bridge inside a train car. I'm not sure where exactly i'm supposed to place it. Some help?

This should be straightforward. There's only one big railway bridge in the Cordon, which is guarded by the military, and only a few railway trucks on the track that you can climb inside to keep rain off the transmitter...
Back to top Go down
Sagari12
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2018 - 3:40

I didn't find any boxes and trying to put the transmitter in the pipe doesn't seem to work thus my confusion. I am not that stupid Razz
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2018 - 4:07

Sagari12 wrote:
I didn't find any boxes and trying to put the transmitter in the pipe doesn't seem to work thus my confusion. I am not that stupid Razz

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sagari12
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2018 - 5:09

Sword2012 wrote:
Sagari12 wrote:

Spoiler:
Nevermind, I was supposed to just drop it inside the car. I am an idiot after all. OH WELL
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2018 - 5:29

Don't feel bad. In the car always seems to be lower than what I think Sakharov wants. I must have placed that transmitter half a dozen times and I scratch my head every time...
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Master

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2018 - 12:27

This forum seems a good idea, any way I have noticed every time get to radar and to the turn of for pripyat, there's a duty man that runs from the road blocks to the prip access, he's always there, well he is with me, but I found a minor problem when you take vitamins crowd to the junction they kill him, and that is no good as I get the blame for that as I am leading them

When one gets to a duty enclave it very bad news, 'death to the infidel' when I tried to see max and the dog was one, I tried a an idea when vitamin were gone the body is still there. I resurrected him and that seemed to cure the problem, but as he is always there when ever I get to that point and he is the only duty left. Can he be deleted somehow, when you go and clear out the doggies and and bring vitamin down they do not upset the apple cart so to speak?

Last edited by Sword2012 on Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 13:35; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to much on line of text)
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2018 - 13:31

sjohnson wrote:
Don't feel bad.  In the car always seems to be lower than what I think Sakharov wants.  I must have placed that transmitter half a dozen times and I scratch my head every time...

We'll aim to make Sakharov's descriptions a little clearer with every teleport transmitter. The main criteria, as you'd expect, would be to keep them out of the rain, and to give them all a magnetic base. However, this wouldn't apply to the one in Pripyat...

Thanks for bringing this up, Sagari12 Smile
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2018 - 17:05

nemisis1842khann wrote:
This forum seems a good idea, any way I have noticed every time get to radar and to the turn of for pripyat, there's a duty man that runs from the road blocks to the prip access, he's always there, well he is with me, but I found a minor problem when you take vitamins crowd to the junction they kill him, and that is no good as I get the blame for that as I am leading them
A simple way to keep the Dutier from being killed by Vitamin or his squad is to wait for the Duty NPC to go outside of Freedom's detection range.

By the time I get to this task, I have Bio-radar so wait until the Duty "blip" on the screen to go off screen plus about 5 seconds. Without Bio-radar I would guess about a 15 second wait before nearing the intersection would work. Just until the Duty guy reaches or is near the Prypiat transition.

Out of detection range == no dead Dutier.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Master

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2018 - 17:57

Yes thats some thing I am looking for. I notice that if you run hard ahead and leave them they stop, so I will try to get ahead to get rid of the duty guy before bringing them down, some were by the side lane and trailer/ tower, out of sight etc, give it a try, thanks.
Back to top Go down
liquidflorian
Zombie
liquidflorian

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2018 - 9:23

Can someone give me some clues about getting the Transmutator from Kuznetsov?

Spoiler:

I need a tip on where to keep looking...
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2018 - 10:12

liquidflorian wrote:
Can someone give me some clues about getting the Transmutator from Kuznetsov?

Spoiler:

I need a tip on where to keep looking...

The documents are
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2018 - 10:12

There's a nearby tree (not distant lol) just west of the campfire.  The case you need is just beyond that tree, marinating in radiation.

(Edit.  I see pchester beat me by a nose Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2018 - 15:08

liquidflorian wrote:
Something about a distant tree and his mother-in-laws' pancakes

Thanks for pointing out this horrendous piece of dialogue. Unfortunately, when I got to this part of the game everyone there was dead, so I didn't encounter it...

Please accept a thingie as compensation for your frustration... Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Master

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2018 - 17:02

I have tried lots of ways to get round the duty guy that I have at the warlab and pripyat
jumper,but nothing works, I am ok with duty till vitamin says ok and I get the key, but for
some reason I am persona non grata after that, so if I could get rid/delete him or what
ever.
This last time I got him to the coach on the hill and then brought vitamin to lab door
and the duty guy popped into the middle of vitamins squad and... oops, it seems he is
stuck in sort of code loop or what ever its called, Ideas please.....
Back to top Go down
Sgtanarchy
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2018 - 19:26

Does anyone have any idea how to progress when you get the the "Collect artifacts from maples" quest? I go to maples but he has no dialogue at all for any quest, and I have no idea what to do. Last time I played Stalkersoup I got to this point and had the same issue, and it prevented me from progressing the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next