StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Tue 26 Mar 2024 - 20:44

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

» Yakut does not give a dialog
Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps Icon_minitimeby SPEC Fri 8 Mar 2024 - 14:26

» For @everyone
Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Sat 24 Feb 2024 - 0:31

» StalkerSoup not working on Windows 11
Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Fri 23 Feb 2024 - 23:57

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
DUCATISLO
Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps I_vote_lcapCannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps I_voting_barCannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is Tarin

Our users have posted a total of 12527 messages in 1747 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dylan0712
Novice

Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps Empty
PostSubject: Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps   Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2022 - 16:49

When I tried to enter swamps for the first time, I could not speak to Lector at all. Tried reloading saves, reentering area, running around, all to no avail. When Lector was 'mysteriously' killed and resurrected, I could speak to him, but on beginning the quest to rescue the stalker, it would instantly self-cancel. What work-around might there be? Is this quest required for the area?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps   Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2022 - 20:14

I had the same problem with Lector in my last game. Fortunately his mission is only a 'side quest', so I ignored him and went directly to the Clear Sky base (in the south west corner of the map) and everything there progressed as it should. Later when I returned to the entry hamlet I could speak to Lector and I got his mission.
Back to top Go down
dylan0712
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps   Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2022 - 3:35

pchester wrote:
I had the same problem with Lector in my last game. Fortunately his mission is only a 'side quest', so I ignored him and went directly to the Clear Sky base (in the south west corner of the map) and everything there progressed as it should. Later when I returned to the entry hamlet I could speak to Lector and I got his mission.

likewise, after doing several other missions for him the dialogue opened back up. maybe put it in that game guide you've got? it's the first place I go to when I have a problem.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps   Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2022 - 10:16

dylan0712 wrote:
maybe put it in that game guide you've got? it's the first place I go to when I have a problem.

Yes, this is one of a long list of minor updates/additions that I intend to make to the walkthrough. I have been waiting for the new patch to arrive, because I know that will require a major re-write of some sections (new dialogue, extended story, fixed issues(?)...). However, as this is now likely to be delayed for the foreseeable future I will probably produce an interim update in the summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps   Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannot speak to Lector upon entering Swamps
Page 1 of 1