StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Crash on launching...

Go down 
+4
Dr_Sztychowka
pchester
Iceddeadmeat
wera
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr_Sztychowka
Novice

Crash on launching... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2020 - 18:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I uninstalled all the game files succesfuly and installed the game on my D hard drive too but that did nothing i get the exact same error but with diffrent path.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2020 - 19:03

Dr_Sztychowka wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I uninstalled all the game files succesfuly and installed the game on my D hard drive too but that did nothing i get the exact same error but with diffrent path.

What is your error message, please?

What operating system are you using?

And at what point exactly, in the Installation Guide, is the problem occurring?
Back to top Go down
Dr_Sztychowka
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2020 - 20:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Im back. I installed STALKERSOUP on my D drive, C drive program files and in my C drive. None of them worked but i checked the preview button and saw a file that says: errorlog.txt. I clicked on it and got more information. I think that the most necessary part is that one: System error: 0x00000012  no more files? i don't know how to translate that but in polish it says brak dalszych plików. I had very similar error on a diffrent S.T.A.L.K.E.R mod: 0x00007 error and it is not explained to today. But its ok, when i watched it on youtube, it wasn't so exciting than i tought.
Im using Windows 7
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2020 - 20:51

Previous post:

StalkerSoup should work fine with Windows 7 64 bit, but do not install it on the C:\ drive

You'll need to delete the StalkerSoup files on all three drives, then run a registry cleaner, then manually delete all traces via 'regedit'. These instructions are in the Installation Guide [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Follow the instructions in the guide, from beginning to end, and let us know at exactly which stage your game stops working, please

This is the only way we can figure out what's gone wrong

Also, Googling is unlikely to help you, as StalkerSoup is not a standard STALKER game. The files and structure are very different, and the best way to get help is from this dedicated forum

From where did you obtain your base files, please, and what version are they?
Back to top Go down
Dr_Sztychowka
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2020 - 15:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hi. I installed Stalker soup 3 times with the guide and nothing has changed. I looked more into the bug and there was another .txt file that says: xray(my computer name) .txt. and it is a some sort of launching raport. Everything seems fine till i reach a line that says 0023:005FCE47 xrCore.dll, xrDebug :: fail() [error] [ 193] : (null) and there the raport ends. I think that not the place that where the file is but with xrCore and xrDebug. I did my curiosity and philosopical research, i took xrCore from my GOG shadow of chernobyl file and placed it into STALKERSOUP folder. The results were worse so i changed it back.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2020 - 15:55

From where did you obtain your base installation files, please? And what version are they - 1.10008 or 1.10012?

At what section of the Installation Guide did your game stop working, and was everything working according to the Guide up to that point?

Did you complete all the checks at each stage that the Guide advises?

I've just reinstalled the game on my own Windows 7 PC, following the Guide to the letter, and it works perfectly

Finally, to restate it once more, you cannot pull files from other STALKER games into StalkerSoup and expect them to work, because they won't. StalkerSoup uses a highly modified XRay engine, and the file structure is very different from any other STALKER game
Back to top Go down
Dr_Sztychowka
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2020 - 17:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sorry i didn't respond for the first time you asked but i got all the STALKERSOUP files from here ( i can't post links becouse my account is not 7 days old but Jono Krukov has made a installation tutorial and in the description he posted a link to the download page) these are the only files i installed
when 13 point ends, testing the game point, thats where i ended becouse i can't launch the game so i can't test
No i didn't complete all the checks becouse i tought that it has no sense becouse when i can't start the game that information is not important now.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Crashing on Aunching   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2020 - 21:13

Dr_Sztychowka wrote:

I assume you are trying to play 1.10019.1 version, if so there is if I recall correctly a problem in the modders.script relating to near sun setting..
I understand there was an email with a solution posted shortly after the update became available by the Game's Owner.

It has something to do with road surfaces.

I am playing 1.10019 at present as I couldn't get the update to work, but would love toas I understand it has more content.

Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2020 - 21:44

Previous post:

I found Jono's tutorial, which is from 2014 and obsolete. It leads you to the 1.10008 files which no longer work properly. You need the 1.10012 files. Get them from one of the three places listed in the Guide. Do not try anywhere else, as there are many unsupported and obsolete sites and downloads out there

You need the 1.10012 files including the verifier, and to count them, as in Step 6

You need to verify the files, as in Step 7

You need to get the STALKERSOUP Setup Wizard version 1.1.0012 as in Step 8

You need to use the correct file path, as in Step 9

You need to get the correct menu screen version, as in Step 11

You need to count the files again, as in Step 12

You need to get the correct updated menu screen version, as in Step 13

Sorry to be pedantic, but if we know at exactly what stage your installation isn't working, it will help us to pinpoint your problem and solve it...
Back to top Go down
Dr_Sztychowka
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jun 2020 - 12:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes Jono's tutorial is very old but the page is updated and the link on the page is also updated and when i click it, it takes me to moddb page. Im on my way with your installation guide and im trying to verify the files but when i start the veryfier, it opens and after a half a second it closes and probably does nothing. Also i want to know what version is that installer file becouse it says that it is full version, also there are some updating files that i downloaded and installed but then it showed me that my game is missing fsgame.ltx so i uninstalled the game trough ccleaner and installed the "full version" back.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jun 2020 - 13:07

Previous post:

Hi Dr_Sztychowka

The 1.10008 base files on the ModDB site are obsolete, and only there as a placeholder to advertise the game. The Game Verifier will not work with these files, and TecnoBacon no longer uses ModDB to host the latest versions

The 1.10012 base files you need to install the game can be found in three places

1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the instructions to download them are in Section 6 of the Installation Guide

2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (To anyone using this, please consider reseeding it)

Because of your experience in trying to use the old 1.10008 files, a warning will now be added to the latest edition of the Installation Guide, so thanks for your feedback Wink

EDIT: Version 1.10019.1a of the Installation Guide is now available [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EDIT: A warning comment, about downloading these obsolete files from 2016, has now been added to ModDB. Unfortunately it's right at the bottom, where no one will read it... No
Back to top Go down
Dr_Sztychowka
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jun 2020 - 21:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I downloaded it and we have solved one problem but we have another crash report. The exception reason says: XR_3DA.exe caused BREAKPOINT in module "D:\Stalkerzupa\STALKERSOUP\bin\xrCore.dll" at 0023:005FCC85, xrDebug::backend()+165 bytes(s)and in the preview there is an errorlog.txt that says the exact same quote and more information. Description: can't find include file: Arguments : weathers\enviroment.ltx
I tried to verify the game but for some reason it stops at 100% and i waited 30 minutes and it was still going...
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jun 2020 - 23:57

Previous post:

Did you verify the files BEFORE installing the game? It should only take a few minutes. If it doesn't verify, then there's no point in continuing if the files are corrupted

Do you have 12 installation files, including the verifier? They should add up to 7.22Gb (7,757,576,194 bytes)

Before installing, you need to disable your anti-virus, as it can clash with the verifier/installer

With Windows 7, you may need to first enable the UAC feature, or run the Verifier with administrator rights (Right click and ‘Run as Administrator’)

If you already have admin rights, then double click on the 'STALKERSOUP 1.1.0012 Game Verifier.exe' file. This will check the integrity of all the files before it installs the base game automatically

If the files are corrupted, and do not verify properly, you’ll need to download them again  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dr_Sztychowka
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jun 2020 - 21:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I forgot the first time i was installing the game but i uninstalled the game ,verifyed the files and installed the game back. It didn't work. Then as you said that the files might be corrupted so i downloaded them again not from google drive but from mega. I verifyed the files and installed the game. As you probably provide, it did nothing. I have admin rights too but still i clicked to run as administrator, the game was still crashing after installation. I think that the files are not corrupted or missing something becouse i have the exact same amount of bytes as it should. I looked another time into the errorlog.txt and now it shows the line that was before but in preview some lines have changed. Now it says:File: E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\EngineAPI.cpp
Function:CEngineAPI::Initalize
Line:67
Description: Game DLL raised exception during loading or there is no game DLL at all
Im confused right now becouse i have only 2 hard drives and sometimes i plug in my memory stick, so then it makes 3(i know that memory stick isn't a hard drive but sometimes when i forget to unplug it,turn off my computer and try to turn it on, it crashes and i need to change in my computer settings wich of my "hard drives" is the main one) and the hard drives name? i don't know what is this called, anyways i have C,D,F hard drives with the memory stick plugged.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jun 2020 - 22:07

Hi Dr_Sztychowka

Please download the latest version of the Installation Guide from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was updated today to take problems like yours into account, and is now at 1.10019.1c

Please follow the instructions step by step, and let us know at which point it fails a test or crashes

Please do not miss a step, as each one is critical to the correct installation of the game, depending on your computer's setup

• Clearing every last registry entry from a previous failed installation may be critical if they conflict with the new ones

Having all the latest versions of Microsoft's Visual C Redistributables may be critical, as the game may not have the Windows files it needs to run

Turnng off your antivirus during and after installation may be critical, because it can see the game's old files as potentially dangerous

Even ensuring that your PC is clean, and your drivers up to date, may be critical, to ensure it can handle the game properly

Testing the game, step by step, may be critical, because you need to ensure it works at basic levels before moving on to higher levels

There's also a tweak you need to make in the Modders Script before running the game, otherwise it won't run at all

Once we know at which point your game is failing, we can look into what went wrong just before it

But at least you've now got the correct base files, which is a good start  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr_Sztychowka
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun 2020 - 10:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good but i have one question before i do the installing. Could be it my graphics card? becouse i have a very old one and when i try to update it, the updater says that my card is too old. And i don't know why but when i try to install a not important update on my computer, it says that the update was cancelled or something like this, i don't remember what was that saying and i can't update my computer now becouse i have 25-300kb internet so it would take a lot of time.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun 2020 - 11:46

Hi Dr_Sztychowka

Would you be so good as to tell us your system specs please? CPU, RAM, graphics, and age?

The game is very CPU-intensive, much more than the original Stalker series, so you'll need to adjust the game to match your PC. We all have to do this...

When you say 'the updater says that my card is too old', do you mean the StalkerSoup updater, or the driver updater you're using?
Back to top Go down
Dr_Sztychowka
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun 2020 - 12:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sure i will:
Computer specs:
And that's all of my PC's specification. I wrote everything to make this clear.
My AMD graphics card updater not the StalkerSoup one says that
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun 2020 - 4:00

You're right in that your HD 5770 is pretty low spec compared with the rest of your PC, though you can download the last Catalyst driver (version 15.7.1, released in 2015) for it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It just means that you'll need the follow the Installation Guide section 'Testing the Game' on the lowest settings first, and in DX9, to get the game stable before turning anything up
Back to top Go down
Dr_Sztychowka
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun 2020 - 9:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh my god. I don't know why but today, it launched with no problems.Big thanks you for the support Smile.

EDIT: Everything is running good but i have some questions. 1.Is it normal that my game is often crashing? I know that STALKER series are often crashing but so far this is the only mod that does that. I mean i can live with that, i had a game that was crashing every 3 minutes and i completed the game. 2. I want to know why is my game changing my options when it crashes to default. Its not the end of the world becouse it takes about half a minute to get the options back but it is still annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun 2020 - 14:56

Congratulations Dr_Sztychowka, on finally getting the game working. We all get there in the end!

StalkerSoup is unique, and stresses the XRay engine to its limits. It'll also push your PC hard too, especially a 7-year old one with your specs

Several members here play with almost no crashes. but they tend to have high-spec PCs and the professional knowledge to look after them

So I'm going to ask the same questions again. Have you completed the 'Testing the Game', 'Tips and Tweaks', and 'Tips from the Forum' sections of the Installation Guide?

Are you running on DX9 or trying to push it further? Are your performance settings turned down? Have you applied all the suggested tweaks, including changing your heap size, the 'sun_near' setting, and deleting the obsolete ‘mp_military_2.xdb0’ file?

Have you shut down all background programs, and disabled your antivirus? Even your internet connection...

Have you reseated your graphics card, and updated your Catalyst drivers?

And BTW, is your Athlon II X3 overclocked?

The answers to all of these should continue to push us in the right direction, and get your game working as well as it can with your PC
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Crash on launching   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun 2020 - 4:14

Dr_Sztychowka wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh my god. I don't know why but today, it launched with no problems.Big thanks you for the support Smile.

EDIT: Everything is running good but i have some questions. 1.Is it normal that my game is often crashing? I know that STALKER series are often crashing but so far this is the only mod that does that. I mean i can live with that, i had a game that was crashing every 3 minutes and i completed the game. 2. I want to know why is my game changing my options when it crashes to default. Its not the end of the world becouse it takes about half a minute to get the options back but it is still annoying.

Hi  Dr_Sztychowka, to save space, please click on the black spoiler lines for this comment:
Spoiler:
I hope you have less crashes, and more hunting, good luck. TrueB.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun 2020 - 22:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i got used to heart attacks becouse of crashes, when it crashes im so scared that it won't launch but im about to do the X10 mission and everything seems fine. I tried launching it on DX11 and DX11 sweet something.. but it said something like that i don't have files i don't remember but i won't experiment with the game now, its cool. Also im suprised that it is running on 60fps+ but i don't know why it is very laggy on entrance to the bar area. If you know a mod called OP2.1 it is a bit more unrealistic and hardcore than STALKERSOUP and it was lagging there too. When the game was crashing i was watching some let's plays and the game there was lagging too. But that is ok i can live with that. I don't know any information about my CPU so i can't tell you if its overclocked.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Im using a browning shotgun and pp bizon and im ok with that, shotguns there are over powered but it is more realistic, when i saw a guy on hunting shooting a deer and the deer was completly shredded. Btw don't search guy shooting a deer with a shotgun if you don't want to have a disgust to hunting and realistic ballistics... But anyways shotguns here are very useful, with browning and buckshot i killed a pseudogiant with 4 shots. Im not looking to reduce the amount of loot becouse i installed STALKERSOUP becouse when i was playing OP2.1, for example i killed a bandit that was shooting next to me and he had infinity of ammo and when i looted his body, he had 3 bullets left... Also what i say now it could be very cringe but i don't care, it is a bit too hardcore and unfair, once when i completed the mission with X18 i came across a gas station with plenty of bandits. I had a not very popular pistol that i don't remember its name now. 3 shots in their head and they were not feeling the bullets, after 7 shots the guy was down. And when they were shooting me, 1 shot in the chest and im down. The bandits had normal overcoats and i had a stalker suit so it was annoying. I can't imagine what will be on higher difficulty becouse i was playing on the lowest difficulty. Im ok with the game mechanics and im not looking forward to change anything. Maybe in the future but i don't promise anything. If something will be not right, i will create a post about this here Smile .
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Crash on launching   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jun 2020 - 9:50

It's wonderful that the game is working better for you and you are enjoying it. When approaching any area likely to have lots of NPCs, or even items, it will be less laggy imo if you stop and let them load in, for if you dash in before they have loaded this is perhaps the second most common cause of CTDs. The most common may seem strange: when you achieve a task or are given one, a bit of blue writing appears at the base of your HUD. It takes 14 seconds according to TB for this to happen and moving off before the text appears can and often does cause CTDs. (Exceptions seem to be where dealing in - on the spot tasks eg: if a trader wants a boars foot, then a gravi, and so on and you have them on you, this can usually be done without the 14 second delay.)
The simplest kill by your MO is to the head. With shotguns, the game code counts each pellet as a bullet. So a Saiga can destroy a tank due perhaps the equivalent of 100 bullets all at once. Stalkersoup is a fantasy. But rather like a work of fact/fiction has a realism in some issues and fiction in others, ie realistic scenery, & weaponry mainly v controllers, pseudo giants, zombies.
Good Hunting.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jun 2020 - 10:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it is very laggy when a lot of NPC's start shooting then it drops to 1fps but it is very rare, it only happened to me when i had do defend the barier and when i had to rescue Kruglov but everything runs ok when they are not angry. Mutants and items don't do any lags for me becouse when i start the game i always get as much items as i can till i reach 150kg and then i drop like 100 pieces of bread and it drops about 5 fps, its not much for me. Sometimes it also lags when i rage, like one bandit killed me 3 times so i magdump him and all these blood particles make lags. But as i say, im suprised that it runs good Smile .
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jun 2020 - 12:02

Previous post:

This is normal, and will be down to your PC trying to cope with everything going on in the game

The game already pushes most PCs and the XRay engine to their limits, so all you can do is go through the list of everything that's been suggested to reduce the load on your PC and the game itself
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Crash on launching   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jun 2020 - 20:59

Hi Dr_Sztychowka,
Spoiler:
I hope this is of help to you. Regards, TrueB.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2020 - 23:54

I just want to say that this topic really helped me, today i bought a new PC, with Windows 10 and the first thing I installed was SS, ( D: not C: ) I followed the instructions, but I had a problem, with CTD on launching, and CTD was in the same order as written here :

"[error][ 126] : The specified module could not be found."

i tried to install DX9, then this happened:

"[error]File : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\EngineAPI.cpp
[error]Line : 67"

then I installed "Visual C++ Redistributable and XNA Framework Redistributable"

and I got this :
[error]File : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\ResourceManager Resources.cpp [error]Line : 232 [error]Description : _hr

Then I tried to start the game from bin_Dx11 -- XR_3DA.exe. ( it's the only DX I have ) and it helped, along with the pre-installed "Visual C++ ... "

I will finally be able to enjoy the SS again in all his glory bounce
PC for mostly SS is
Asus Rog Strix B450-F Gaming
Ryzen 9 3900X
Kingston 32GB 2666MHz DDR4 CL 15 ( 2x16 GB )
SSD systemic - A-DATA SSD XPG SX8200 Pro serija - ASX8200PNP-512GT-C
SSD for everything else - SSD SATA3 1TB BioStar S120 Series 550/525MB/s
ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB GDDR5
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Sep 2020 - 4:08

Strelok981 wrote:
I just want to say that this topic really helped me, today i bought a new PC, with Windows 10 and the first thing I installed was SS, ( D: not C: ) I followed the instructions, but I had a problem, with CTD on launching, and CTD was in the same order as written here :

"[error][ 126] : The specified module could not be found."

i tried to install DX9, then this happened:

"[error]File          : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\EngineAPI.cpp
[error]Line          : 67"

then I installed "Visual C++ Redistributable and XNA Framework Redistributable"

and I got this :
[error]File : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\ResourceManager Resources.cpp [error]Line : 232 [error]Description : _hr

Then I tried to start the game from bin_Dx11 -- XR_3DA.exe. ( it's the only DX I have ) and it helped, along with the pre-installed "Visual C++ ... "

I will finally be able to enjoy the SS again in all his glory bounce

I have just tried a new StalkerSoup installation on a client's Win-10 Pro notebook...
And I'm finding out - that DX 9.0c and Visual basic 2010 x86 are (mandatory) needed for the game!!!

So, the minimum prerequisites are:
- DX 9.0c
- Visual basic 2010 x86  and x64 version...

Strelok981 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash on launching...   Crash on launching... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash on launching...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2