StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Free myself from the Monolith amulet Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 19:10

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Free myself from the Monolith amulet Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Free myself from the Monolith amulet Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Free myself from the Monolith amulet Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Free myself from the Monolith amulet Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Free myself from the Monolith amulet Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Free myself from the Monolith amulet Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Free myself from the Monolith amulet Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
ataberk222
Free myself from the Monolith amulet I_vote_lcapFree myself from the Monolith amulet I_voting_barFree myself from the Monolith amulet I_vote_rcap 
TrueB
Free myself from the Monolith amulet I_vote_lcapFree myself from the Monolith amulet I_voting_barFree myself from the Monolith amulet I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1750 registered users
The newest registered user is atst1

Our users have posted a total of 12543 messages in 1749 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Free myself from the Monolith amulet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DanielMSAR
Novice

Free myself from the Monolith amulet Empty
PostSubject: Free myself from the Monolith amulet   Free myself from the Monolith amulet Icon_minitimeSat 7 Oct 2023 - 17:44

I get the two toolkit, (in the walktrouth I read  is necesary for sid takeme off this amulet), and the safe from monolith base, I come to Sid but there is not dialog to take off this f*** amulet. In fact there is no mission talking about this 2 toolkit. Whats wrong?
When I get to cordon, (Labirinth-Yantar-Agroprom-Cordon) I hear a voice (Sid) say "good hunting stalker"
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Free myself from the Monolith amulet   Free myself from the Monolith amulet Icon_minitimeSat 7 Oct 2023 - 21:25

This sounds like a bug in the 'amulet' task. 

After asking Sid about
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DanielMSAR
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free myself from the Monolith amulet   Free myself from the Monolith amulet Icon_minitimeSat 7 Oct 2023 - 21:46

Well the "Find out about the amulet" have two sub-task 
- Recover the safe from the labirinth (Done) (Get the safe and 2 toolkit)
- Deliver the safe to Miner (Pending) 
I try to deliver the safe to Miner but when I'm A Monolithian Miner's boys shootme
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Free myself from the Monolith amulet   Free myself from the Monolith amulet Icon_minitimeSun 8 Oct 2023 - 18:26

You seem to have two missions mixed up. 
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DanielMSAR
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free myself from the Monolith amulet   Free myself from the Monolith amulet Icon_minitimeWed 11 Oct 2023 - 12:42

pchester wrote:
Spoiler:
Uh, so, I'll need to do this mission from the begin again. Here we go.
Back to top Go down
DanielMSAR
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free myself from the Monolith amulet   Free myself from the Monolith amulet Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2023 - 0:30

pchester wrote:
Spoiler:
When I get the amulet the mission marked as finished. Look 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Free myself from the Monolith amulet   Free myself from the Monolith amulet Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2023 - 19:21

Sorry DanielMSAR, I have never seen that happen before and I can't think why the task would immediately complete. I assume that you haven't spawned anything in or done anything else that would incorrectly complete the mission. Are you playing the latest version of StalkerSoup (1.1.0019.5)?

If you want to send me a save game from before talking to Sid (and possibly one from before talking to the Miner if that wasn't too far back) I will see if I can play it past that point. I have PM'd you my email address.
Back to top Go down
DanielMSAR
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free myself from the Monolith amulet   Free myself from the Monolith amulet Icon_minitimeSun 22 Oct 2023 - 15:35

DanielMSAR wrote:
I get the two toolkit, (in the walktrouth I read  is necesary for sid takeme off this amulet), and the safe from monolith base, I come to Sid but there is not dialog to take off this f*** amulet. In fact there is no mission talking about this 2 toolkit. Whats wrong?
When I get to cordon, (Labirinth-Yantar-Agroprom-Cordon) I hear a voice (Sid) say "good hunting stalker"
Well, to those who have the same problem. I entered the labyrinths without talking to Sid, that is, without the amulet, I had to evade the boss, (Shadow Monolith), and I entered the base, obviously neither the safe nor the gravity gun are there so I had to use the cheat, (Esc + S). Then I got out of the labyrinth and handed the safe to the Miner. It was the only way Pchester found to get around that situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free myself from the Monolith amulet   Free myself from the Monolith amulet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free myself from the Monolith amulet
Page 1 of 1