StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


The official StalkerSoup forum
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» npc's dont spawn
Medicine for Akim Icon_minitimeby alcheimers Yesterday at 23:21

» Money lost on levelup
Medicine for Akim Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 11:11

» Grave at Secret Cave (Recon) (spoilers)
Medicine for Akim Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 10:49

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Medicine for Akim Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Fri 21 Jun 2024 - 23:45

» Stalkersoup in Windows 11
Medicine for Akim Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 3:59

» Starting directly at Collector mode
Medicine for Akim Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 2:37

» Defend the Bar crash
Medicine for Akim Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 10 Jun 2024 - 11:05

» Forum problems?
Medicine for Akim Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Fri 7 Jun 2024 - 12:15

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
alcheimers
Medicine for Akim I_vote_lcapMedicine for Akim I_voting_barMedicine for Akim I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1778 registered users
The newest registered user is Victor Two

Our users have posted a total of 12585 messages in 1757 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

 

 Medicine for Akim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DanielMSAR
Novice



Posts : 25
Join date : 2020-03-26
Age : 44
Location : Rockie Village

Medicine for Akim Empty
PostSubject: Medicine for Akim   Medicine for Akim Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr 2023 - 1:56

Heavens!!! I am not able to find the medicines that Akim asks for, they are in the minefield but I cannot find them
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester


Posts : 2452
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

Medicine for Akim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine for Akim   Medicine for Akim Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr 2023 - 14:07

There should be five bottles in the minefield, although they are hard to see and I usually stop after finding the three that Akim wants. The best way to find them is to criss-cross the minefield while holding down your "Use" key. The item text should highlight when you get close.

A mine detector will beep when you are near a mine, but it doesn't really tell you where it is. You can see and avoid the mines much more easily at night.

If you still can't find the medicines, try turning your grass density to minimum (Options - Video - Advanced - Grass Density.) Remember roughly where the slider was before you do this, so you can put it back afterward. Setting it too high can really affect your frame rate!

Last resort if you still can't find them...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

Medicine for Akim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine for Akim   Medicine for Akim Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr 2023 - 14:32

DanielMSAR wrote:
Heavens!!! I am not able to find the medicines that Akim asks for, they are in the minefield but I cannot find them

Whilst enjoying the simple and natural beauty of the minefield, have you tried using your binoculars to search for them?
Back to top Go down
DanielMSAR
Novice



Posts : 25
Join date : 2020-03-26
Age : 44
Location : Rockie Village

Medicine for Akim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine for Akim   Medicine for Akim Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr 2023 - 15:02

Sword2012 wrote:
DanielMSAR wrote:
Heavens!!! I am not able to find the medicines that Akim asks for, they are in the minefield but I cannot find them

Whilst enjoying the simple and natural beauty of the minefield, have you tried using your binoculars to search for them?
"Simple and natural beauty", Good point hahahaha, I'll try to enjoy
Back to top Go down
DanielMSAR
Novice



Posts : 25
Join date : 2020-03-26
Age : 44
Location : Rockie Village

Medicine for Akim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine for Akim   Medicine for Akim Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr 2023 - 15:04

pchester wrote:
There should be five bottles in the minefield, although they are hard to see and I usually stop after finding the three that Akim wants. The best way to find them is to criss-cross the minefield while holding down your "Use" key. The item text should highlight when you get close.

A mine detector will beep when you are near a mine, but it doesn't really tell you where it is. You can see and avoid the mines much more easily at night.

If you still can't find the medicines, try turning your grass density to minimum (Options - Video - Advanced - Grass Density.) Remember roughly where the slider was before you do this, so you can put it back afterward. Setting it too high can really affect your frame rate!

Last resort if you still can't find them...
Spoiler:
Oh!! reduce the Grass density is a good idea, I dont want to use some "cheat". tanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Medicine for Akim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine for Akim   Medicine for Akim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Medicine for Akim
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
» Cannot find the 3rd document for Akim

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: Game help discussions :: Game guides-
Jump to: