StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Infoportions help, please... Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Tue 26 Mar 2024 - 20:44

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Infoportions help, please... Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Infoportions help, please... Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Infoportions help, please... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Infoportions help, please... Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

» Yakut does not give a dialog
Infoportions help, please... Icon_minitimeby SPEC Fri 8 Mar 2024 - 14:26

» For @everyone
Infoportions help, please... Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Sat 24 Feb 2024 - 0:31

» StalkerSoup not working on Windows 11
Infoportions help, please... Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Fri 23 Feb 2024 - 23:57

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
DUCATISLO
Infoportions help, please... I_vote_lcapInfoportions help, please... I_voting_barInfoportions help, please... I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is Tarin

Our users have posted a total of 12527 messages in 1747 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Infoportions help, please...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TrueB
Master

Infoportions help, please... Empty
PostSubject: Infoportions help, please...   Infoportions help, please... Icon_minitimeTue 7 Dec 2021 - 16:36

Despite a loud signal in the usual place for the nightstar for Sid at the start, there was no sign of it and it could be below the texture of grass.
I looked at Infoportions without success, using 1.10019.1 version.
A second problem in ATP, Despite clearing the Bandit Faction Inc their leader, MO's mission is completely remove all, didn't work even after 2 attempts cleared them but did not register with Kalinin,. (?) so next 2 jobs for won't happen.
Please provide Infoportions for these 2 so my MO can proceed.
I look forward to replies - thanks and regards,,TrueB
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Infoportions help, please...   Infoportions help, please... Icon_minitimeThu 9 Dec 2021 - 15:36

TrueB wrote:
Despite a loud signal in the usual place for the nightstar for Sid at the start, there was no sign of it and it could be below the texture of grass.

There are three possible locations for the Night Star. Are you looking in the right area? Sid should have given you a clue as to which location to search. The usual locations are
- behind the old Cement Factory (I have known this one to roll down into the valley) - watch out for a Catcher Plant!;
- in the middle of the grassy area between the Bridge and the Old Workshops; and
- close to the soldier’s corpse by the culvert.
I'm not sure what you mean by a strong signal. As far as I know there is no indication that you are near the artefact other than seeing it bobbing about. It does glow, so it is easier to see at night.

If you still can't find it, you could try spawning in a Night Star. However, some task-related artefacts are unique items, and I don't know if an ordinary Night Star will satisfy Sid. (EDIT: I just tested this and it is a unique item. Use the ESC+F4 spawn menu and enter amk_af_night_star. It will spawn on the ground near you. When you pick it up you should get the prompt to return to Sid.)

TrueB wrote:
A second problem in ATP, Despite clearing the Bandit Faction Inc their leader, MO's mission is completely remove all, didn't work even after 2 attempts cleared them but did not register with Kalinin,. (?) so next 2 jobs for won't happen.

I think you should get a prompt to return to  Kalinin when you kill the bandit leader Shynrov. Possibly when you pick up his PDA? Sorry, I can't remember the exact sequence. In my previous game the mission didn't end, so there may be a bug at this point. I used info portion Kalinin_zadan_done to get Kalinin talking again. (In my latest game Kalinin disappeared altogether during the bandit raid, so I didn't get his follow-up missions either. Fortunately I had already given him the artefacts for the Dump transition.)
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Infoportions help please   Infoportions help, please... Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2021 - 6:50

:
Thanks pchester for your help. After doing Agroprom and X18, I returned to Cordon(?) after dark and there the nightstar finally was visible and collected. I got out of ATP via Cordon. I think possible reasons why Shynrov's demise did not trigger success were, my MO used an underbarrel grenade launcher, or perhaps he got in the way of one of his men firing. At one time MO couldn't use a grenade against the bandits in the Dump but this now works.
My MO certainly took out all the bandits in black coats. Perhaps if Shynrov was the only bandit wearing black it might help.
Meanwhile I will use your Infoportions for Kalinin and see what happens.
One observation is the naivety of Kalinin's men. The bandits use cover behind a shed, rocks and trees, and when one moves the covering fire seems to be present. On the other hand  Kalinin's men walk straight out and within a few minutes lie dead. The only advantage is the game provides MO with a PKM. If Kalinin's men used the cover of his shelter especially if players park the the van across the only gap around Kalinin they would stand a chance.
But that's life in the Zone. Anyway, I will use your second infoportion on my return.
Many thanks, TrueB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infoportions help, please...   Infoportions help, please... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infoportions help, please...
Page 1 of 1