StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NPC's don't spawn
USP Suppressor and USP pistol Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Thu 25 Jul 2024 - 13:23

» Money lost on levelup
USP Suppressor and USP pistol Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 11:11

» Grave at Secret Cave (Recon) (spoilers)
USP Suppressor and USP pistol Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 10:49

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
USP Suppressor and USP pistol Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Fri 21 Jun 2024 - 23:45

» Stalkersoup in Windows 11
USP Suppressor and USP pistol Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 3:59

» Starting directly at Collector mode
USP Suppressor and USP pistol Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 2:37

» Defend the Bar crash
USP Suppressor and USP pistol Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 10 Jun 2024 - 11:05

» Forum problems?
USP Suppressor and USP pistol Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Fri 7 Jun 2024 - 12:15

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Sword2012
USP Suppressor and USP pistol I_vote_lcapUSP Suppressor and USP pistol I_voting_barUSP Suppressor and USP pistol I_vote_rcap 
alcheimers
USP Suppressor and USP pistol I_vote_lcapUSP Suppressor and USP pistol I_voting_barUSP Suppressor and USP pistol I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1778 registered users
The newest registered user is Victor Two

Our users have posted a total of 12586 messages in 1757 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

USP Suppressor and USP pistol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TrueB
Master

USP Suppressor and USP pistol Empty
PostSubject: USP Suppressor and USP pistol   USP Suppressor and USP pistol Icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2019 - 12:47

Hi Sword & Co,
Regarding the HK "USP" Compact Pistol, my MO bought a
Suppressor "USP" whose description reads: Suppressor created specially for USP Pistol variants.
Only problem, I could not get it to connect. 
It a very professional-looking piece of modelling far more so than the norm. I realise this enquiry might belong in general discussion but in view of its description best to run it past you first.
Thanks and regards, TrueB

Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: USP Suppressor and USP pistol   USP Suppressor and USP pistol Icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2019 - 13:23

TrueB wrote:
Above post:

It's not something that can be fixed in dialogues, but needs to be done in coding

But as Aleks is in the process of updating the weapons files, it's probably a WIP, and we're leaving the weapons dialogues until later for consistency, unless a glaring error is spotted in the meantime...
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: USP Suppressor   USP Suppressor and USP pistol Icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2019 - 13:36

Sword2012 wrote:
Above post:

It's not something that can be fixed in dialogues, but needs to be done in coding

But as Aleks is in the process of updating the weapons files, it's probably a WIP, and we're leaving the weapons dialogues until later for consistency, unless a glaring error is spotted in the meantime... Thanks Sword. I have posted a weapons question in the main Forum because I wasn't sure of who would deal with it. I have also noticed that some illustrations of weapons are different from they look when carried eg silver and black, regards, TrueB

kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: USP Suppressor and USP pistol   USP Suppressor and USP pistol Icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2019 - 19:56

TrueB wrote:
Above post:

Hi TrueB,

I noticed the same issue, and I edited the wpn_ups.ltx (note the transposing of "usp" to "ups" in the file name) to take the new suppressor, for personal use. Before releasing anything to other Stalkers, I run it by Aleks, as he has been tweaking the weapons files for some time. I submitted a batch of changes to him last year, some of which he has already implemented. An example is the Barrett M82, which now has a zoom scope, and outlines NPC's. The usp, however, has not been reviewed by him.

Your post has nudged me to send it to Aleks, possibly for inclusion in a future patch.

Edit: Done. 5/02/19

Master

PostSubject: USP Pistol & Supressor   USP Suppressor and USP pistol Icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2019 - 20:35

kd6dm wrote:
Above post:
Hi kd6db, thank you for this knowledge, having used this pistol in other mods, my MO sent me a text begging for the edited version  bounce ! But neither he nor I am conversant with what to do with a wpn_ups.ltx, please if you wish to send it, let me know how to make it work Neutral   then both he and his usp will be silenced  Very Happy
Best wishes from both of us, TrueB.

Master

PostSubject: USP Suppressor and USP Pistol   USP Suppressor and USP pistol Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep 2019 - 1:50

kd6dm wrote:
TrueB wrote:
Above post:

Hi TrueB,

I noticed the same issue, and I edited the wpn_ups.ltx (note the transposing of "usp" to "ups" in the file name) to take the new suppressor, for personal use. Before releasing anything to other Stalkers, I run it by Aleks, as he has been tweaking the weapons files for some time. I submitted a batch of changes to him last year, some of which he has already implemented. An example is the Barrett M82, which now has a zoom scope, and outlines NPC's. The usp, however, has not been reviewed by him.

Your post has nudged me to send it to Aleks, possibly for inclusion in a future patch.

Edit: Done. 5/02/19
Hi kd6dm, As anyone who has been up against LDK will agree imo, the only weapon that works is tha Barrett M82.  But some of the LDK are only wearing bandit longcoats, yet they are as tough as those in Exosuits. If you do anymore of this fascinating work, kd6dm, is it within your gamut to be able to suggest to Aleks degrees of lethality. In tuhe description of LDK there is one called Nauch or similar. I have tried testing the 3 spawnable LDK NPCs and they all seem the same in skill and protection despite the different names. Best wishes TrueB.

PostSubject: Re: USP Suppressor and USP pistol   USP Suppressor and USP pistol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USP Suppressor and USP pistol
Page 1 of 1