StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Use of the photo pistol Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Tue 26 Mar 2024 - 20:44

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Use of the photo pistol Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Use of the photo pistol Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Use of the photo pistol Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Use of the photo pistol Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

» Yakut does not give a dialog
Use of the photo pistol Icon_minitimeby SPEC Fri 8 Mar 2024 - 14:26

» For @everyone
Use of the photo pistol Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Sat 24 Feb 2024 - 0:31

» StalkerSoup not working on Windows 11
Use of the photo pistol Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Fri 23 Feb 2024 - 23:57

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
DUCATISLO
Use of the photo pistol I_vote_lcapUse of the photo pistol I_voting_barUse of the photo pistol I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is Tarin

Our users have posted a total of 12527 messages in 1747 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Tarin

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Use of the photo pistol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

Use of the photo pistol Empty
PostSubject: Use of the photo pistol   Use of the photo pistol Icon_minitimeMon 1 Apr 2019 - 15:08

I used the photo pistol and took the 2 required pics (controller & brain).
Back to Maples he demands the photopistol.
When back to Lightning, she askes for it too... because dropping the isomorphs doesn't work.
Anyway she teleports me to Garbage.

Before continuing... i'd like to know:
-should I spawn another photopistol for Lightning?
-can I get on with the next assigment by Lightning and it will work without the gun she is asking for ?
Again... I couldn't drop the 3 isomorph istems in the teleport next to her.

Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Use of the photo pistol   Use of the photo pistol Icon_minitimeMon 1 Apr 2019 - 22:40

ObiWanCannabis wrote:
I used the photo pistol and took the 2 required pics (controller & brain).
Back to Maples he demands the photopistol.
When back to Lightning, she askes for it too... because dropping the isomorphs doesn't work.
Anyway she teleports me to Garbage.

Before continuing... i'd like to know:
-should I spawn another photopistol for Lightning?
-can I get on with the next assigment by Lightning and it will work without the gun she is asking for ?
Again... I couldn't drop the 3 isomorph istems in the teleport next to her.

You don't need to
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sf67n20
Novice
sf67n20

PostSubject: Re: Use of the photo pistol   Use of the photo pistol Icon_minitimeFri 4 Sep 2020 - 0:45

Can I ask a question about the photo camera/rifle in the Sarcophagus ... Monolith stone ...can't find a thread on such............
I stand in the phosphorescent area after picking up the camera rifle & instructions , switch to night vision using my military binocs , locate the red shooter box above the M. stone , centering the red box , ..but...I never receive an onscreen prompt stating " the object in the Monolith" . And , no matter how carefully I take aim , first with binocs then switching to rifle camera , no picture ever...ever...ever . is successful. AND ... no communication successful or not appears ! What am I missing ?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Use of the photo pistol   Use of the photo pistol Icon_minitimeFri 4 Sep 2020 - 10:23

sf67n20 wrote:
Can I ask a question about the photo camera/rifle in the Sarcophagus ... Monolith stone ...can't find a thread on such............
I stand in the phosphorescent area after picking up the camera rifle & instructions , switch to night vision using my military binocs , locate the red shooter box above the M. stone , centering the red box , ..but...I never receive an onscreen prompt stating " the object in the Monolith" . And , no matter how carefully I take aim , first with binocs then switching to rifle camera , no picture ever...ever...ever . is successful. AND ... no communication successful or not appears ! What am I missing ?

It sounds as if you are doing the right things, but this can be a buggy mission. I think the actual 'hit' area is very small, and it can take several attempts (and possibly some luck) to hit the exact spot.
Spoiler:

If you are still unable to successfully take the photo, I suggest that you send a save game to Aleks ( adoler(at)gmail.com ) so he can see if there is a problem with the task.

As a workaround, you can spawn in the photo and hopefully continue from there.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sf67n20
Novice
sf67n20

PostSubject: Re: Use of the photo pistol   Use of the photo pistol Icon_minitimeTue 8 Sep 2020 - 1:53

Thank You for the tips, but here is the new problem with using ESC+F4 (using the ESC+S menu caused same problem)...the picture appears as it should have , the teleport appears, I am transported to a basement at the village , but, no bandits are there , upstairs or outside ... and , talking to Pilgrim doesn't happen ( no dialogue)...just the usual "how things going ,etc) . I tried this both ways (ESC+F4 & ESC+S menu ) many times . hmmmmmmmmmmm !
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Use of the photo pistol   Use of the photo pistol Icon_minitimeTue 8 Sep 2020 - 10:07

sf67n20 wrote:
Thank You for the tips, but here is the new problem with using  ESC+F4 (using the ESC+S menu caused same problem)...the picture appears as it should have , the teleport appears, I am transported to a basement at the village , but, no bandits are there , upstairs or outside ... and , talking to Pilgrim doesn't happen ( no dialogue)...just the usual "how things going ,etc) . I tried this both ways (ESC+F4 & ESC+S menu ) many times . hmmmmmmmmmmm !

I had a look in the game files, and it seems that just spawning the photo is not enough to move on... apparently you must successfully take the photo to set up the next stage.

I don't know if this would work for you, but as a test I
Spoiler:

If you haven't already done so, please send your pre-photo save game to Aleks so he can take a look at it.

Back to top Go down
sf67n20
Novice
sf67n20

PostSubject: Re: Use of the photo pistol   Use of the photo pistol Icon_minitimeTue 8 Sep 2020 - 19:36

Previous post:
I have written Aleks and will await his comments before going on....Thank You so much pchester !!
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Use of the photo pistol   Use of the photo pistol Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2020 - 23:35

sf67n20 wrote:

I have written Aleks and will await his comments before going on....
This error is well known and will be corrected via new update...

Ps. Check your mail for the corrected save...
Back to top Go down
https://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Use of the photo pistol   Use of the photo pistol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Use of the photo pistol
Page 1 of 1