StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


The official StalkerSoup forum
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» For @everyone
Rifle names Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Sat 24 Feb 2024 - 0:31

» StalkerSoup not working on Windows 11
Rifle names Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Fri 23 Feb 2024 - 23:57

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Rifle names Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 20 Feb 2024 - 20:30

» Monolith respawns
Rifle names Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Tue 6 Feb 2024 - 13:40

» Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters
Rifle names Icon_minitimeby pchester Sun 4 Feb 2024 - 14:25

» Mutants respawning every time I transition maps
Rifle names Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Sun 4 Feb 2024 - 0:34

» Couple of issues. Need some help...
Rifle names Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Sat 27 Jan 2024 - 11:46

» Glitch in inventory after uploading to 1.1.0019.5
Rifle names Icon_minitimeby pchester Fri 26 Jan 2024 - 20:36

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1734 registered users
The newest registered user is HoundSTALKER

Our users have posted a total of 12503 messages in 1743 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

 

 Rifle names

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TrueB
Master



Posts : 930
Join date : 2017-06-03

Rifle names Empty
PostSubject: Rifle names   Rifle names Icon_minitimeWed 1 May 2019 - 13:07

Hi Sword,
I was just looking at Lankey's list of firearms and came across the AKM 'Ghost'; however on my Weapons Spreadsheet it is 'Phantom'. I copied this from: STALKERSOUP MODDERS' TOOLS, WEAPONS as this last uses AKM 'Phantom'.
I hope this information is of use.
Regards,
TrueB.

_________________________________________________
TrueB
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012


Posts : 1235
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

Rifle names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rifle names   Rifle names Icon_minitimeWed 1 May 2019 - 16:02

TrueB wrote:
Hi Sword,
I was just looking at Lankey's list of firearms and came across the AKM 'Ghost'; however on my Weapons Spreadsheet it is 'Phantom'. I copied this from: STALKERSOUP MODDERS' TOOLS, WEAPONS as this last uses AKM 'Phantom'.
I hope this information is of use.Regards, TrueB.

Thanks for spotting this. I believe this was Ghost's customized AKM, so all previous references to it have now been renamed to the AKM 'Phantom', to conceal his identity

EDIT: The same has been done with Ghost's Gauss rifle, and this all should avoid any conflict with the Ghost stealth exo
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master



Posts : 930
Join date : 2017-06-03

Rifle names Empty
PostSubject: Rifle names   Rifle names Icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2019 - 8:32

Sword2012 wrote:
TrueB wrote:
Hi Sword,
I was just looking at Lankey's list of firearms and came across the AKM 'Ghost'; however on my Weapons Spreadsheet it is 'Phantom'. I copied this from: STALKERSOUP MODDERS' TOOLS, WEAPONS as this last uses AKM 'Phantom'.
I hope this information is of use.Regards, TrueB.

Thanks for spotting this. I believe this was Ghost's customized AKM, so all previous references to it have now been renamed to the AKM 'Phantom', to conceal his identity

EDIT: The same has been done with Ghost's Gauss rifle, and this all should avoid any conflict with the Ghost stealth exo
Hi Sword, thank you for clearing this up. So the ghost stealth exo, is more about an invisible spirit than the Character Ghost? Perhaps in the mythology of the character Strelok, this may be how he got to the centre of the zone unseen, though perhaps like Marked One, obviously he used a death truck as a means of escape. If he had been caught, he would have been simply killed, as his companions Ghost and Fang were killed, it seems. I was just thinking the message Ghost leaves for Strelok in the hideaway, is iirc signed a Phantom, so as this was his cover name, the change to phantom is appropriate. Regards, TrueB

_________________________________________________
TrueB


Last edited by TrueB on Thu 2 May 2019 - 8:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012


Posts : 1235
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

Rifle names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rifle names   Rifle names Icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2019 - 10:01

TrueB wrote:

So the ghost stealth exo, is more about an invisible spirit than the Character Ghost?

The 'Ghost' exo was so named by the organization that developed it for Special Forces, whereas the 'Phantoms' were unique weapons used by Ghost, and sometimes developed further by research companies using anomalous technology to create more advanced versions of them


Last edited by Sword2012 on Thu 2 May 2019 - 13:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master



Posts : 930
Join date : 2017-06-03

Rifle names Empty
PostSubject: Rifle Names -Thanks   Rifle names Icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2019 - 13:02

Sword2012 wrote:
TrueB wrote:
So the ghost stealth exo, is more about an invisible spirit than the Character Ghost?

The 'Ghost' exo was so named by the organization that developed it for Special Forces, whereas the 'Phantoms' were unique weapons used by Ghost, and sometimes developed further by research companies using anomalous technology to create more advanced versions of them
Hi Sword,
On reading your succinct reply, I noticed a Thanks Button so pressed it, and your post was duplicated with a grey background. I thought it might just be a way of saying thank you for a reply to someone helping, instead. Perhaps someone can advise on the use for this button please? Regards, TrueB

_________________________________________________
TrueB
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012


Posts : 1235
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

Rifle names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rifle names   Rifle names Icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2019 - 13:16

TrueB wrote:
Hi Sword,
On reading your succinct reply, I noticed a Thanks Button so pressed it, and your post was duplicated with a grey background. I thought it might just be a way of saying thank you for a reply to someone helping, instead. Perhaps someone can advise on the use for this button please? Regards, TrueB

Thanks. Don't worry, I removed it, as it was rather garish Mad

The usual way to show approval is by upvoting E.g. clicking on the + symbol at the top right of a post. There's more info on this here...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master



Posts : 930
Join date : 2017-06-03

Rifle names Empty
PostSubject: Thanks votes   Rifle names Icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2019 - 15:06

Sword2012 wrote:
TrueB wrote:
Hi Sword,
On reading your succinct reply, I noticed a Thanks Button so pressed it, and your post was duplicated with a grey background. I thought it might just be a way of saying thank you for a reply to someone helping, instead. Perhaps someone can advise on the use for this button please? Regards, TrueB

Thanks. Don't worry, I removed it, as it was rather garish Mad

The usual way to show approval is by upvoting E.g. clicking on the + symbol at the top right of a post. There's more info on this here...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yes, I have clicked up when useful advice is given so I would not have pressed 'Thanks' except I like to know what all does, so the only way to find out is to press it. And for your advice I respond appropriately, for you have my Vote Sword Smile

_________________________________________________
TrueB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Rifle names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rifle names   Rifle names Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Rifle names
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Strelok's rifle
» Weapon names
» Weapons names
» Two names for Warehouses location?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: Dialogue Improvement team :: Dialogue improvement reports-
Jump to: