StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...

Go down 
+28
Sword2012
Fofyhead
ze4400
Dirmagnos
Aleks1970
TrueB
CPTJack
Ikaruss
WhiteWolf
Vadrigos
cullinaire
takethemonolithpill
bobrar
Erpy
Killing_One
Shadow758
td3005
Wombat_70
zone
jak2921
Sgtanarchy
liquidflorian
nemisis1842khann
Sagari12
Reaper1510
sjohnson
Vi_severance
meinkaiser
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
ze4400
Novice

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2020 - 23:39

Thanks Pchester! I did jump down to and obtained the goodies from the box that had the photo. I just never jumped off of the blades. I was thinking that was too high and jumped off of the railing. A trigger event just missed. I'll go back and walk the plank. Thanks P!

EDIT: Ok I did all what was requested from the game. I got everything that was needed to go to Hospital and continue the quest. This time it seemed to go well with Panther, prerequisite artifacts combining for the quest, generators quests(psp console, transmitters, truce between the factions, and starting the 3rdGen). Also the whole deal with Astrologer and Fang Shocked .  But still stuck with the portal in the corridor at Hospital. Can i send you my save file again?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2020 - 19:12

I answered your email. Let me know if it works...
Back to top Go down
Waissis
Novice

PostSubject: Where is the Shard??   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Nov 2023 - 18:31

Hello. 

Im stuck now... Doing mission find the Shard fo Shadows. According to PDA, real Shard is in East Pripyat, in apartment complex or apartment near anomaly. I was near anomaly, in that apartment high up. There was glowstick, hack module and nothing more. The i was looking for apartament complex.. i  was in every posible building in east Pripyat, and there was nothing... 

Is this is a bug? I need to use spawn menu? Or shard is somewere else? 

I dont go to Sarcophagus though, saving it after i found the shard. 

Please help...
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Nov 2023 - 20:58

Hi Waissis. Pavel's apartment is at the top of the large vines stretching between two apartment blocks. Climb up the vines to enter the apartment with the blue glow. Inside you should find some glowsticks, a backpack, a map and Pavel's diary. When you pick up the diary some SMS messaging should appear on-screen telling you what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Waissis
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Nov 2023 - 21:03

Yes, i was there... I got blue glowstick, but no diary (cant remeber clearly because i was holding f key and it pick ups automaticaly). I take something, but no map... There is no map in my inventory.. but when i took something there was message that said something: "write mesage to network that you want to sell artifact", something like that... Can you tell me please what i suppose to do after that apartament?... Where to go?  Maybe it help me with further progress....
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Nov 2023 - 21:59

It sounds as if you may have picked up the diary without realising it. Look for it in your inventory - it is called Pavel's diary. If not, you can probably spawn in both the "Map of Army Warehouses" and "Pavel's diary" from the ESC+S spawn menu, ITEMS tab (I'm not in front of my computer at the moment so I can't check to be sure.)

The SMS instruction from Shadows is to send a message to the network. Open your PDA, select the [FUNCTIONS] tab and then [ENTER TEXT]. Type the message: "Shard for sale" and [SEND TO NETWORK].

If that doesn't get a response from the mercenaries, try "cube for sale". This used to be the message you were told to send, and I'm not sure if the game code has been updated to recognise the new message yet.

After they reply, you are told where to look next - but I don't think anyone will be there without the message.
Back to top Go down
Waissis
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Nov 2023 - 22:07

Yes, i was writing "Shard for sale", i remmember that... There was no response... Do that couple times... Im also not by PC at the moment... Will try to look in inventory again and write Cube for sale... Maybe it works... Fingers crossed...

EDIT: So yes, i have diary in inventory lol. And worked only mesaage "Cube for sale".

Thank you for help, stalker.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Nov 2023 - 13:48

To avoid this kind of error from happening again, due to lengthy development times, dialogue patches are now planned for release separately from the main patches...
Back to top Go down
Waissis
Novice

PostSubject: Chimera is enemy again..   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov 2023 - 7:46

Hi. Stuck again... Was suppose to bring Sids head to Chimera. But he is enemy again, not neutrual... How to fix this? How to do it neutrual?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov 2023 - 15:45

Did this happen before you first spoke to Chimera, or after you obtained the "head"?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Waissis
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov 2023 - 23:31

All ok, i think it was bug... I take invincible exo suit and crawl to him close and speak. Somehow i manage do complete mission
Back to top Go down
Waissis
Novice

PostSubject: Stuck with. Fang after finding Fly   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Nov 2023 - 8:33

Stuck again... 
I went with Fang to Fly. Talk to her. Go out of the cave, Fang said that we gave a company, dont shiot, just look what they do. 

And he is sitting on the rock. In the distance 10-25 tushkanos. Neither Fang, neither Tuskanos do something... No dialog, no atack, nothing.. 

Already try to reload save - same rezults
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov 2023 - 15:49

All I can think of on this one is that the nearby tushkanos may be interfering with Fang's reaction somehow. I suggest that you try reloading your game (sorry!) from before entering Recon and finding the cave with the teleport blocker. After your SMS conversation with Fang, return to him - but make sure to kill any wildlife or Avengers along the way. Fang is easily distracted by nearby enemies, and this should make your return to the secret cave relatively straightforward. After leading Fang back to the cave, talk to Fly as before, then see if you get Fang's message about 'we have company'. You should hear the helicopter as you exit the cave, and it should appear shortly after.

Last edited by pchester on Sun 26 Nov 2023 - 18:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Waissis
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov 2023 - 17:46

I will try. For now, he said that we have company, but then nothing happens...
Back to top Go down
woodelectric
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec 2023 - 23:41

I've hit a wall in the swamps. I acquired Beast's flash drive and when I try to return to the Cordon it crashes to desktop. Try to reload save and it ctd before it opens. I have to step back two saves before I can open it again and then the pattern repeats. How can I get out of the swamps and carry on?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec 2023 - 14:35

Hi woodelectric. Sorry to hear that you are stuck. It sounds as if there is a bugged item or NPC in the Cordon that is causing the CTD when the game tries to load it in. Does it happen at both of the Swamps-to-Cordon transitions (in the NE and SE corners of the map)?

You could try using the exit to Agroprom, which is in the north of the Swamps close to the rail wagons, or the Wasted Woodand transition in the northwest if you have that one. 

Alternatively the ESC+F2 teleport menu will take you to the map of your choice. (NB: only use this method to travel to maps you have already visited; entering maps for the first time before you are supposed to can break your game.)
Back to top Go down
Reconboi
Novice
Reconboi

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan 2024 - 1:06

Hello there, hope this gets a response.

So in all Kill the Traitor' quests the markers are on the map but when getting to them and seeing there's nobody there. One is in the middle of rostok and second in water pump station in the swamps. there's nobody there and these are both 'Kill the Traitor'.

Some pointers would be great, much thanks. Recon.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan 2024 - 13:44

Hi Reconboi. Unfortunately some of the assassination and clear-the-camp missions are currently bugged and the targets do not always spawn correctly. 

The only "Kill the Traitor" mission that I can think of is
Spoiler:

I only know of one target at the water pumping station, and that is
Spoiler:

There is a small reputation 'hit' from cancelling these side-missions (and of course you miss out on the reward - usually a minor artefact) but as long as you don't cancel/fail too many missions for the same mission-giver it isn't usually serious.
Back to top Go down
Reconboi
Novice
Reconboi

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan 2024 - 22:50

Oh thanks or replying Pchester. while i still have you here, i have a minor problem.

So when do you exactly get the repair box? people say sid's special mission but which one? the Nimble one, the Agroprom one, the X-18 one, the Military case one? they say the second mission, so the agroprom one i did not visit sid i went directly to barman if it's that one. the x-18 one i did visit sid first and did not get anything. i did f... the military case one up cus i went in shooting everyone beore getting the mission. was it that one?

P.S
and are there gonna be any bugs if i just spawn it?

Last edited by Reconboi on Thu 25 Jan 2024 - 22:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed a p.s)
Back to top Go down
Reconboi
Novice
Reconboi

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan 2024 - 23:02

Sorry for spamming, but i need help with this too.

So the sahkarov mission where you get Ghost and Vissiliyes PDA, well i got the Ves's but Ghost's was nowhere to be found.

I searched these fourms and it seems it's bugged and should be in the last room in Lab x-16 right? where ghosts body is right? so i just spawned the item and fninished but now the pda's are stuck in my inventory.

Should've i not done that? becuase i can go back.

Last edited by Reconboi on Thu 25 Jan 2024 - 23:05; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Misspell)
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan 2024 - 20:08

Reconboi: I replied in your other thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7