StalkerSoup

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Reactor 5 Chernobyl
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 5:01

» Mutant parts not working
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 21 Oct 2019 - 20:54

» Getting out of a freeze
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 21 Oct 2019 - 20:49

» Message Log Idea
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 21 Oct 2019 - 3:34

» Finding the Labyrinth
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 20 Oct 2019 - 15:22

» Emailing screenshots
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sat 19 Oct 2019 - 1:08

» Finding Level 1/Collector Stashes
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 3:41

» Serii Mission
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 3:17

October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 I_vote_lcapStuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 I_voting_barStuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 I_vote_lcapStuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 I_voting_barStuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 881 registered users
The newest registered user is rustjunkie

Our users have posted a total of 9648 messages in 1246 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
pchester

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2019 - 11:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Just to be safe, in the Stalkersoup exist two different mushrooms?

Edit: Excuse the question, but where can I report the Night Vision Problem? I can't find a bug report section or am I blind?

Edit2: Sorry again, I don't know if I'm really stuck now: I got the quest from Arhara to collect his Laptop, but I need a Psi-helmet from Dan first. But I can't talk with Dan about it? Does the calibrated Psi-helmet from Sakharov prevent this task?

I think there is only one type of mushroom until you reach Level 1 (Collector) later in the game. Several more types of mushroom will appear during the Collector missions.

Aleks1970 is the person to contact with any problems found in the early part of the game (Level 0). I suggest that you PM him with the details.

Don't worry about getting the Psi-helmet from Dan. He will eventually have something to say about it, but the one that you already have from Sakharov is all you need to complete Arhara's mission. My guess is that Dan's Psi-helmet was how you got the helmet in one of the original mods that were incorporated into StalkerSoup.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Stuck in the gameplay Stalker?   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2019 - 16:26

Previous post:

It is also possible if the measurements don't work, for MO to take the psi-helmet from Sak anyway. Perhaps getting the one from Dan allowed MO to get a callibrated helmet with the Red Forest sometime ... one of the ost radio active places Smile al the best, TrueB

Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Sep 2019 - 15:02

Hello! I would like to ask a few questions:
3) Where can I buy/find the MG42 in story mode?

4) If i turn the Night Vision sounds off in the advanced options, the professional NV goggles stop working. Is this right?
You can buy MG42 weapon from Akim trader,
but it will be available much later - after the 'Rubic cube' task.
Also, when you'll be on the 'old(or lost) village' territory don't forgot to check the 'Captain Mosquito' NPC for MG42...

No! And thank you for this. It will be fixed in the new micro patch.
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4