StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Tue 26 Mar 2024 - 20:44

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

» Yakut does not give a dialog
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby SPEC Fri 8 Mar 2024 - 14:26

» For @everyone
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Sat 24 Feb 2024 - 0:31

» StalkerSoup not working on Windows 11
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Fri 23 Feb 2024 - 23:57

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
DUCATISLO
Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 I_vote_lcapStuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 I_voting_barStuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is Tarin

Our users have posted a total of 12527 messages in 1747 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...

Go down 
+28
Sword2012
Fofyhead
ze4400
Dirmagnos
Aleks1970
TrueB
CPTJack
Ikaruss
WhiteWolf
Vadrigos
cullinaire
takethemonolithpill
bobrar
Erpy
Killing_One
Shadow758
td3005
Wombat_70
zone
jak2921
Sgtanarchy
liquidflorian
nemisis1842khann
Sagari12
Reaper1510
sjohnson
Vi_severance
meinkaiser
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
pchester
Administrator

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2018 - 23:11

zone wrote:
pchester wrote:
zone wrote:
Something went wrong, I think, Fima Coal didn't return to the miner's camp, he just holed himself up in a corner of the labyrinth and isn't going anywhere else. Is there an info portion I can use to get him to go there?

Fima makes his own way back. Did you speak to the Miner when you returned to the cave? At the end of his dialogue he says something like "the prodigal son has returned". Fima should then appear and you can talk to him.
The miner actually had no dialogue options.

Well, if you released Fima and he gave you the transition back to the Caves, do you still have the Monolith code book on you when you talk to the Miner? He may not talk to you unless you have it, as I think it is required to complete the mission. If you have lost it, you could try spawning it in - item
Spoiler:

If that isn't the problem, try info portion
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
zone
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2018 - 23:58

pchester wrote:
zone wrote:
pchester wrote:
zone wrote:
Something went wrong, I think, Fima Coal didn't return to the miner's camp, he just holed himself up in a corner of the labyrinth and isn't going anywhere else. Is there an info portion I can use to get him to go there?

Fima makes his own way back. Did you speak to the Miner when you returned to the cave? At the end of his dialogue he says something like "the prodigal son has returned". Fima should then appear and you can talk to him.
The miner actually had no dialogue options.

Well, if you released Fima and he gave you the transition back to the Caves, do you still have the Monolith code book on you when you talk to the Miner? He may not talk to you unless you have it, as I think it is required to complete the mission. If you have lost it, you could try spawning it in - item
Spoiler:

If that isn't the problem, try info portion
Spoiler:

I'm an idiot, I just realized I used drop all to put away the few dozen guns and ammo the monolith guys had on them in a corner of their former base because they were heavy as sin along with the shit ton of artifacts and mutant parts that were knocking around in the labyrinth, and must have left the code book along with them in the process. No wonder the miner didnt have anything to say when I got back. Thanks for this.
Back to top Go down
zone
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2018 - 0:12

Question, Voronin should be giving out a quest to grab some documents from X-18 after arriving at the bar back from army warehouses, after giving him the flash drive of the crazy freedomer, but I see no line in his dialogues to that effect. Am I to assume that I have to wait until later to get that quest or did something f... up again?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2018 - 9:51

zone wrote:
Question, Voronin should be giving out a quest to grab some documents from X-18 after arriving at the bar back from army warehouses, after giving him the flash drive of the crazy freedomer, but I see no line in his dialogues to that effect. Am I to assume that I have to wait until later to get that quest or did something f... up again?

I'm not sure of the task order, but I think I usually get his docs task after giving him the enhanced rifle. However, in my current game I didn't get it until later when I returned his thermos flasks.
Back to top Go down
zone
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2018 - 10:34

pchester wrote:
zone wrote:

I'm not sure of the task order, but I think I usually get his docs task after giving him the enhanced rifle. However, in my current game I didn't get it until later when I returned his thermos flasks.
I see, so I can expect that as a possibility. Good to know, and thanks!
Back to top Go down
Wombat_70
Zombie
Wombat_70

PostSubject: Medicine for Feral Cat   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2018 - 13:43

Hi,  hopefully I'm on the right page, got a problem with Kalmyak I need his medicine for Feral Cat, I picked up stuff in his room at the pumping station but no explosion by doing so therefore is not spawning, I've re-enter the swamp several times to no avail, any help would be appreciated Thank you
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2018 - 15:04

Wombat_70 wrote:
Hi,  hopefully I'm on the right page, got a problem with Kalmyak I need his medicine for Feral Cat, I picked up stuff in his room at the pumping station but no explosion by doing so therefore is not spawning, I've re-enter the swamp several times to no avail, any help would be appreciated Thank you

Do you mean Cat or Basil (the suit repair guy in the CS base)? Basil has a task to get medicine when you first reach the base, and this is when Kalmyak spawns. The medicine for Cat comes later.
Back to top Go down
Wombat_70
Zombie
Wombat_70

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2018 - 17:08

pchester wrote:
Wombat_70 wrote:

Do you mean Cat or Basil (the suit repair guy in the CS base)? Basil has a task to get medicine when you first reach the base, and this is when Kalmyak spawns. The medicine for Cat comes later.

Thank you pchester silly of me I've completely forgotten about Basil off I go to see him right now. cheers
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Master

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2018 - 15:45

Regarding war lab in the radar level how many exits are there after finishing with vitamin
and the scientist, I found 2 , one to AW and the other to x16, are there any more as I want
to get back in to radar with out going round the world, trying to find out why AW is hostile
for no apparent reason, I think its because one of Vitamins squad refuses to go to the war
lab entrance and probably gets killed and I get the blame.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2018 - 22:36

nemisis1842khann wrote:
Regarding war lab in the radar level how many exits are there after finishing with vitamin and the scientist, I found 2 , one to AW and the other to x16, are there any more as I want to get back in to radar with out going round the world, trying to find out why AW is hostile for no apparent reason, I think its because one of Vitamins squad refuses to go to the war lab entrance and probably gets killed and I get the blame.

You will eventually open the upper exit (where you enter from Radar) which leads to
Spoiler:
Later on you find another route into Warlab from
Spoiler:
but I can't remember if that one works both ways. Unfortunately I don't know of a quick way back to Radar.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Master

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2018 - 10:28

Hi pchester

Thanks for that I know about the Generators entrance I have used that before,
I just wondered if there was another in to the the radar area , I got the task of takeing
Vitamin to the warlab, I started with 9 headless chickens and got the the lab entrance
with 6, I ^ ran all the way back to the AW/radar start and there was 3 wondering about,
'cheat to radar'
I got 2 to follow me to Vitamin but one just disappeared, Im wondering is the odd one out
getting killed and Lukash and others are blaming me for it, and the reason I am in there
in there bad books again, I cannot find any reason for there hostility poss a bug, no idea,
do you know if instead of going to sid there is a bit of coding to change there attitude.
Thanks any way
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2018 - 12:49

AFAIK there is no quick way back from Warlab to Radar. Fortunately It doesn't take too long to backtrack from AW. I usually use Strelok's AW teleporter from Maples' room, which saves a bit of time at the Warlab end.

It is certainly possible that your MO is being blamed for any deaths among Vitamin's squad. He was tasked with leading them safely to Warlab, after all. Sometimes life isn't very fair in the Zone! My usual method is...
:
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Master

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2018 - 14:14

That's what Is similar to what I do, this time I counted the group and they were 9,
I did not count them till I got to the lab and there was only 6, as I said I got 2 to follow
I got to the small barrier hut, ran back to the AW gate and he was gone and there were
no bodies, looks like another trip to sid as I have to give Lukash his brains, at mo I am
going into Limansk to see the black doctor, what a maze that is, try and remember it,
in the town and in the hospital, if I remember there's a sniper some were, no dought
I will encounter it, the worst place is the bridge to open.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2018 - 15:18

OTOH, I'm always able to get all the initial Vitamin squad to the WarLabs transition, but 1 in about 5 times when I leave Vitamin at the end of the WarLabs mission AW is hating me.  I don't think this is normal gameplay.

Also, in previous versions Vitamin's squad joined Vitamin and MO in cleaning out the dogs.  In current versions, it's only Vitiman and MO.  Where is the squad?
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Master

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2018 - 15:57

When I got the nod go in and clean out the dogs the squad are standing around out side,
I have only ever got Vitiman in side no one else you get to speak ih the rest room where
you meet Panther and co, do not remember a person MO, the other problem is when I
talk to sid there is no assistance, I need to get to miser for the gizmo from limansk to
change its frequency, is there any way I can get sid to make AW happy again, its stopping
the game completely as AW's poss bug.
Back to top Go down
Shadow758
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2019 - 2:35

Hi guys, i'm stuck in the story, i finished the lost village assault, after that Panther run away with pilgrim, found pilgrim said that last track of her was in the red forest, went there and nothing, finished the warlab quest(deliver maples the hearth of the poltergeist and 10 cobblestones) and got a message from fang that he will be at rostok campfire... i've talked with everyone but no one has nothing to say and i don't know where to go now... can someone help me?

EDIT: found a mission from Maples to find a portable Psi-Transmitter... let's see what happens next...

Last edited by Shadow758 on Fri 22 Feb 2019 - 17:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
td3005
Experienced
td3005

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2019 - 16:44

After talking to pigram you should get a message to meet ghost in the npp so he can show you the way to generator.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Shadow758
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2019 - 17:09

Well td3005... that conversation never happened with me... i received a message near the transition to hospital from Limansk but nothing more...
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2019 - 18:13

sjohnson wrote:
OTOH, I'm always able to get all the initial Vitamin squad to the WarLabs transition, but 1 in about 5 times when I leave Vitamin at the end of the WarLabs mission AW is hating me.  I don't think this is normal gameplay.

Also, in previous versions Vitamin's squad joined Vitamin and MO in cleaning out the dogs.  In current versions, it's only Vitiman and MO.  Where is the squad?

The squad waits outside. It would probably be too confusing (and memory-intensive) otherwise. Vitamin enters with you, but stays at the top of the stairs. It is up to you to clean out the dogs, he will only come down when they are all dead. NB: sometimes he gets stuck in the "enemies nearby" dance on the stairs, in which case quicksave/quickload will usually free him.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2019 - 18:20

Shadow758 wrote:
Well td3005... that conversation never happened with me... i received a message near the transition to hospital from Limansk but nothing more...

You have to
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow758
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2019 - 22:45

yes, i had that conversation but didn't see the msg from panther and pilgrim... i'm at the swamp looking for boatswain right now
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2019 - 23:52

Shadow758 wrote:
yes, i had that conversation but didn't see the msg from panther and pilgrim... i'm at the swamp looking for boatswain right now

If those are the only messages you are missing, I don't think any harm was done. Possibly they played while you were concentrating on something else. It is easy to miss some messages that way. If you are looking for Boatswain, you obviously reached Generators, so you must have had the series of SMS messages after talking to Pilgrim in Old Village. Those SMS messages end with you meeting the person who leads you there.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow758
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2019 - 6:36

yes pchester, i could move forward and i'm at the secret cave and talked with panther but now i have to talk to fang but now he's missing

do u know where he stands while i enter the secret cave? maybe he's just stuck
Back to top Go down
Killing_One
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug 2019 - 18:21

Hi all i have a problem with this task - "find the research pda left by ghost and vasilyev" in the x16, i was in x16 8 - 9 times and no pda i also search the whole zone were x16 is no way to find this pda ..what is the solution???
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug 2019 - 19:02

Killing_One wrote:
Hi all i have a problem with this task -  "find the research pda left by ghost and vasilyev" in the x16, i was in x16 8 - 9 times and no pda i also search the whole zone were x16 is no way to find this pda ..what is the solution???

Unfortunately this is a bug in the current version. See this thread for more info...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Erpy
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug 2019 - 17:00

Hi.

There is a way to get a bandit exo? I know you "can get one" in the Army warehouse, near the crashed helis, but that stash never been releaved to me.

There is any other way?

Oh yeah, i've been in fall out with the bandits.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug 2019 - 19:35

Erpy wrote:
Hi.

There is a way to get a bandit exo? I know you "can get one" in the Army warehouse, near the crashed helis, but that stash never been releaved to me.

There is any other way?

Oh yeah, i've been in fall out with the bandits.

As you obviously know, the Bandit Exo in Army Warehouses is a reward from Borov, but I don't know if there is an alternative location if you don't do his missions.

If your Borov is still alive, you could try making him 'neutral' by using the ESC-F Attitude menu - enter his name as val_lager_bandits_borov. He might then give you his missions, but you would still need to fight your way past the other bandits.

The only other "legal" bandit exo that I know of is in a stash toward the end of Level 1 (Collector), or rarely you may find one in a random stash. I assume that these aren't of much help to you.

Your only other option is probably the spawn menu - ESC-S, Outfits tab, exo_bandit_outfit.
Back to top Go down
Erpy
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Aug 2019 - 1:36

Thanks for the answer.

Well Borov...ummh, so he is in a better place now Very Happy
Honestly, i dont know how to avoid confontation with bandits, since in the first arriving in the rookie camp. Sid + Wolf give you the task to wipe out the bandits.

After that, on first arriving in DV, bandits shoot you on sight, including Borov too.
Anyway i somehow figure out :p
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Aug 2019 - 1:46

Erpy wrote:
on first arriving in DV, bandits shoot you on sight, including Borov too

On first arriving in the DV, you should come across a dying bandit. Be merciful to him - and I mean save his life, not end it - and all his friends will welcome you warmly

Well, they won't shoot you sight. Which is about as warm as a bandit gets...
Back to top Go down
bobrar
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Sep 2019 - 18:03

Hello! I would like to ask a few questions:

1) If I believe the description, mushrooms decompose in the inventory? Or is it safe to pick them up?

2) Do mushrooms respawn?

3) Where can I buy/find the MG42 in story mode?

4) If i turn the Night Vision sounds off in the advanced options, the professional NV goggles stop working. Is this right?

5) I saw a "self-repairing" suit when I trade with Adrenalin. Is this true?

6) How can I reach the teleport bubble in Agroprom? Or is this for a quest later in the game?

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Stuck in gameplay etc   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Sep 2019 - 19:10

bobrar wrote:
Previous post:
None of your questions seem to make you stuck bobrar. pchester's guides are excellent sources and most of your questions can be resolved through trying out.

Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Sep 2019 - 19:31

Hi bobrar

I can help with some of your questions

1) If I believe the description, mushrooms decompose in the inventory? Or is it safe to pick them up?
Yes, the description is correct. Mushrooms decompose in your backpack or in storage, as they would normally, and the common Amanita mushroom is safe to pick up

2) Do mushrooms respawn?
Yes, mushrooms appear in most grassy areas

4) If i turn the Night Vision sounds off in the advanced options, the professional NV goggles stop working. Is this right?
No, the advanced menu should just turn off the power supply noise. If it doesn't then please report it here...

5) I saw a "self-repairing" suit when I trade with Adrenalin. Is this true?
Yes, this is the rare and expensive Nano suit, though most players prefer the fully upgraded SKAT15
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Sep 2019 - 20:12

Sword2012 wrote:
Previous post:

6) You will use the teleport bubble as part of the story later in the game.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Stuck in the game Stalker ...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Sep 2019 - 22:22

TrueB wrote:
bobrar wrote:
Previous post:
None of your questions seem to make you stuck bobrar. pchester's guides are excellent sources and most of your questions can be resolved through trying out.
Hi bobrar, my apologies. I see from Sword's responses to your questions that they are totally valid. I didn't realise the mushrooms did deteriorate though there was dialogue about this in the bar blue bin stashes a while back. Perhaps with the guy who runs the Clear Sky bar could take the mushrooms as and when and give the ammo etc once 3 were tallied up, rather than them rotting whilst being carried round. I have had them disappear recently.
The cool thing about the Nano suit is that it tells about danger from green message to red. It has high specs so just a few artefacts can get it mainly at 100 except radiation.
An interesting thing in 3rd person, no rucksack appears to be carried unlike other suits. Regards, TrueB

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2019 - 10:28

Thanks a lot for your help! I will be more cautios TrueB, sorry!

Sword2012 wrote:
Yes, the description is correct. Mushrooms decompose in your backpack or in storage, as they would normally, and the common Amanita mushroom is safe to pick up

Just to be safe, in the Stalkersoup exist two different mushrooms?

Edit: Excuse the question, but where can I report the Night Vision Problem? I can't find a bug report section or am I blind?

Edit2: Sorry again, I don't know if I'm really stuck now: I got the quest from Arhara to collect his Laptop, but I need a Psi-helmet from Dan first. But I can't talk with Dan about it? Does the calibrated Psi-helmet from Sakharov prevent this task?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2019 - 11:55

bobrar wrote:
Just to be safe, in the Stalkersoup exist two different mushrooms?

Edit: Excuse the question, but where can I report the Night Vision Problem? I can't find a bug report section or am I blind?

Edit2: Sorry again, I don't know if I'm really stuck now: I got the quest from Arhara to collect his Laptop, but I need a Psi-helmet from Dan first. But I can't talk with Dan about it? Does the calibrated Psi-helmet from Sakharov prevent this task?

I think there is only one type of mushroom until you reach Level 1 (Collector) later in the game. Several more types of mushroom will appear during the Collector missions.

Aleks1970 is the person to contact with any problems found in the early part of the game (Level 0). I suggest that you PM him with the details.

Don't worry about getting the Psi-helmet from Dan. He will eventually have something to say about it, but the one that you already have from Sakharov is all you need to complete Arhara's mission. My guess is that Dan's Psi-helmet was how you got the helmet in one of the original mods that were incorporated into StalkerSoup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next