STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» How do I fix my save file after 110017.1?
by doggybag2355 Today at 4:22

» Just a few questions and chat...
by pchester Yesterday at 21:41

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by pchester Yesterday at 21:11

» Hey, everyone!
by AsianStrelok Yesterday at 18:07

» Help!!! Can't get into Waiting Room...
by pchester Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 16:56

» Jupiter mobile lab
by nemisis1842khann Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 16:26

» Collector level - CTDs when entering Jupiter and Garbage - possible solution
by pchester Tue 14 Aug 2018 - 18:41

» Can't deliver parcel to Fox.
by Sword2012 Mon 13 Aug 2018 - 7:33

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

Sword2012

AsianStrelok

doggybag2355

nemisis1842khann

TecnoBacon

MiksaMV

Statistics
We have 556 registered users
The newest registered user is Angemalter

Our users have posted a total of 6522 messages in 753 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Tue 12 Jun 2018 - 23:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Something went wrong, I think, Fima Coal didn't return to the miner's camp, he just holed himself up in a corner of the labyrinth and isn't going anywhere else. Is there an info portion I can use to get him to go there?

Fima makes his own way back. Did you speak to the Miner when you returned to the cave? At the end of his dialogue he says something like "the prodigal son has returned". Fima should then appear and you can talk to him.
The miner actually had no dialogue options.

Well, if you released Fima and he gave you the transition back to the Caves, do you still have the Monolith code book on you when you talk to the Miner? He may not talk to you unless you have it, as I think it is required to complete the mission. If you have lost it, you could try spawning it in - item
Spoiler:

If that isn't the problem, try info portion
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
zone
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Tue 12 Jun 2018 - 23:58

Something went wrong, I think, Fima Coal didn't return to the miner's camp, he just holed himself up in a corner of the labyrinth and isn't going anywhere else. Is there an info portion I can use to get him to go there?

Fima makes his own way back. Did you speak to the Miner when you returned to the cave? At the end of his dialogue he says something like "the prodigal son has returned". Fima should then appear and you can talk to him.
The miner actually had no dialogue options.

Well, if you released Fima and he gave you the transition back to the Caves, do you still have the Monolith code book on you when you talk to the Miner? He may not talk to you unless you have it, as I think it is required to complete the mission. If you have lost it, you could try spawning it in - item
Spoiler:

If that isn't the problem, try info portion
Spoiler:

I'm an idiot, I just realized I used drop all to put away the few dozen guns and ammo the monolith guys had on them in a corner of their former base because they were heavy as sin along with the shit ton of artifacts and mutant parts that were knocking around in the labyrinth, and must have left the code book along with them in the process. No wonder the miner didnt have anything to say when I got back. Thanks for this.
Back to top Go down
zone
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Mon 25 Jun 2018 - 0:12

Question, Voronin should be giving out a quest to grab some documents from X-18 after arriving at the bar back from army warehouses, after giving him the flash drive of the crazy freedomer, but I see no line in his dialogues to that effect. Am I to assume that I have to wait until later to get that quest or did something f... up again?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Mon 25 Jun 2018 - 9:51

Question, Voronin should be giving out a quest to grab some documents from X-18 after arriving at the bar back from army warehouses, after giving him the flash drive of the crazy freedomer, but I see no line in his dialogues to that effect. Am I to assume that I have to wait until later to get that quest or did something f... up again?

I'm not sure of the task order, but I think I usually get his docs task after giving him the enhanced rifle. However, in my current game I didn't get it until later when I returned his thermos flasks.
Back to top Go down
zone
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Mon 25 Jun 2018 - 10:34

I'm not sure of the task order, but I think I usually get his docs task after giving him the enhanced rifle. However, in my current game I didn't get it until later when I returned his thermos flasks.
I see, so I can expect that as a possibility. Good to know, and thanks!
Back to top Go down
Wombat_70
Zombie

PostSubject: Medicine for Feral Cat   Mon 25 Jun 2018 - 13:43

Hi,  hopefully I'm on the right page, got a problem with Kalmyak I need his medicine for Feral Cat, I picked up stuff in his room at the pumping station but no explosion by doing so therefore is not spawning, I've re-enter the swamp several times to no avail, any help would be appreciated Thank you
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Mon 25 Jun 2018 - 15:04

Hi,  hopefully I'm on the right page, got a problem with Kalmyak I need his medicine for Feral Cat, I picked up stuff in his room at the pumping station but no explosion by doing so therefore is not spawning, I've re-enter the swamp several times to no avail, any help would be appreciated Thank you

Do you mean Cat or Basil (the suit repair guy in the CS base)? Basil has a task to get medicine when you first reach the base, and this is when Kalmyak spawns. The medicine for Cat comes later.
Back to top Go down
Wombat_70
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Mon 25 Jun 2018 - 17:08

Do you mean Cat or Basil (the suit repair guy in the CS base)? Basil has a task to get medicine when you first reach the base, and this is when Kalmyak spawns. The medicine for Cat comes later.

Thank you pchester silly of me I've completely forgotten about Basil off I go to see him right now. cheers
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Tue 26 Jun 2018 - 15:45

Regarding war lab in the radar level how many exits are there after finishing with vitamin
and the scientist, I found 2 , one to AW and the other to x16, are there any more as I want
to get back in to radar with out going round the world, trying to find out why AW is hostile
for no apparent reason, I think its because one of Vitamins squad refuses to go to the war
lab entrance and probably gets killed and I get the blame.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Tue 26 Jun 2018 - 22:36

Regarding war lab in the radar level how many exits are there after finishing with vitamin and the scientist, I found 2 , one to AW and the other to x16, are there any more as I want to get back in to radar with out going round the world, trying to find out why AW is hostile for no apparent reason, I think its because one of Vitamins squad refuses to go to the war lab entrance and probably gets killed and I get the blame.

You will eventually open the upper exit (where you enter from Radar) which leads to
Spoiler:

Later on you find another route into Warlab from
Spoiler:

but I can't remember if that one works both ways. Unfortunately I don't know of a quick way back to Radar.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 10:28

Hi pchester

Thanks for that I know about the Generators entrance I have used that before,
I just wondered if there was another in to the the radar area , I got the task of takeing
Vitamin to the warlab, I started with 9 headless chickens and got the the lab entrance
with 6, I ^ ran all the way back to the AW/radar start and there was 3 wondering about,
'cheat to radar'
I got 2 to follow me to Vitamin but one just disappeared, Im wondering is the odd one out
getting killed and Lukash and others are blaming me for it, and the reason I am in there
in there bad books again, I cannot find any reason for there hostility poss a bug, no idea,
do you know if instead of going to sid there is a bit of coding to change there attitude.
Thanks any way
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 12:49

AFAIK there is no quick way back from Warlab to Radar. Fortunately It doesn't take too long to backtrack from AW. I usually use Strelok's AW teleporter from Maples' room, which saves a bit of time at the Warlab end.

It is certainly possible that your MO is being blamed for any deaths among Vitamin's squad. He was tasked with leading them safely to Warlab, after all. Sometimes life isn't very fair in the Zone! My usual method is...
:

Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 14:14

That's what Is similar to what I do, this time I counted the group and they were 9,
I did not count them till I got to the lab and there was only 6, as I said I got 2 to follow
I got to the small barrier hut, ran back to the AW gate and he was gone and there were
no bodies, looks like another trip to sid as I have to give Lukash his brains, at mo I am
going into Limansk to see the black doctor, what a maze that is, try and remember it,
in the town and in the hospital, if I remember there's a sniper some were, no dought
I will encounter it, the worst place is the bridge to open.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 15:18

OTOH, I'm always able to get all the initial Vitamin squad to the WarLabs transition, but 1 in about 5 times when I leave Vitamin at the end of the WarLabs mission AW is hating me.  I don't think this is normal gameplay.

Also, in previous versions Vitamin's squad joined Vitamin and MO in cleaning out the dogs.  In current versions, it's only Vitiman and MO.  Where is the squad?
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 15:57

When I got the nod go in and clean out the dogs the squad are standing around out side,
I have only ever got Vitiman in side no one else you get to speak ih the rest room where
you meet Panther and co, do not remember a person MO, the other problem is when I
talk to sid there is no assistance, I need to get to miser for the gizmo from limansk to
change its frequency, is there any way I can get sid to make AW happy again, its stopping
the game completely as AW's poss bug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: Game help discussions :: Game guides-
Jump to: