StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
How do you guys usually find transitions ? Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
How do you guys usually find transitions ? Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
How do you guys usually find transitions ? Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
How do you guys usually find transitions ? Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
How do you guys usually find transitions ? Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
How do you guys usually find transitions ? Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
How do you guys usually find transitions ? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
How do you guys usually find transitions ? Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

digitalaxon

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

How do you guys usually find transitions ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fardir
Novice

How do you guys usually find transitions ? Empty
PostSubject: How do you guys usually find transitions ?   How do you guys usually find transitions ? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jul 2023 - 5:46

Hi, after a long break from the soup, I started playing again and I've been asking myself the same question for years now.
I'm playing the normal campaign as I don't even understand what the collector is for, and after playing for MONTHS I still can't figure out how do you guys find transitions.
The last "important" quests I did was when I dropped a box for sakharov near the sarcophagus, found the locket for that one guy in pripyat and pretty sure I finished every miner's quests.
Yet, the farthest I can go in the soup mod is NPP, I can't go to the Red Forest, Limansk or any Clear Sky/COP maps (except east pripyat), can't go to the fotograph or any weird looking maps at the top.

So do I need to just follow the quests and pray that I get there or most of those are exclusive to this "collector" mode ?
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys usually find transitions ?   How do you guys usually find transitions ? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jul 2023 - 12:22

Quote :
Previous post:

If you're playing 1.10019.5, the latest version of the game (soon to be updated!), the Collector mode is now largely redundant as it's been incorporated into the main storyline. and you're playing the game correctly

Transitions are either secret trails or Teleport anomalies, not known to most, between areas normally inaccessible due to seismic cataclysm. This knowledge is extremely useful, so it tends to be either traded, or given in exchange for a favour

Once you've completed that exchange, the transition point should appear in your PDA as a location on your map, and it'll also be logged in your Diary under 'Transitions'

For example, you should receive several of these from the Miner, in return for: 

Spoiler:

If you haven't received them for doing these tasks, then there may be a problem with your game, but that's a different issue...
Back to top Go down
Fardir
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys usually find transitions ?   How do you guys usually find transitions ? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jul 2023 - 19:48

Quote :
Previous post:
I think I'm gonna wait for the update then to start fresh, I did tons of stuff but I'm pretty sure some of my quests are bugged. Like the guy you're supposed to save in the labyrinth, I think he died and I still found a workaround to complete the quest.
Thank you for the answer !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys usually find transitions ?   How do you guys usually find transitions ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you guys usually find transitions ?
Page 1 of 1