StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’ Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’ Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’ Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’ Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’ Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’ Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’ Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’ Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BoneCrusher03
Zombie

Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’ Empty
PostSubject: Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’   Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’ Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2021 - 19:55

So I just got the docs from Dark Valley and im back in the Cordon, but I cant find Krysjuk. The Walkthrough says "Passing the Old Workshops, you will probably meet Krysjuk ‘The Rat’ heading for the
Factory." I assume by factory they mean the Carpark? I searched that and the mill next to the army checkpoint but I couldnt find him. I also checked the infoportions doc but couldnt find any way to spawn him in. Reloading a save and entering cordon again also didnt help. Anyone know whats going on?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’   Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’ Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2021 - 21:30

BoneCrusher03 wrote:
So I just got the docs from Dark Valley and im back in the Cordon, but I cant find Krysjuk. The Walkthrough says "Passing the Old Workshops, you will probably meet Krysjuk ‘The Rat’ heading for the
Factory." I assume by factory they mean the Carpark? I searched that and the mill next to the army checkpoint but I couldnt find him. I also checked the infoportions doc but couldnt find any way to spawn him in. Reloading a save and entering cordon again also didnt help. Anyone know whats going on?

Hi BoneCrusher03,

Silly question first: do you have the task from Borov to find The Rat? Krysjuk won't appear until you have the task to find him.

The first time you enter the Cordon through the tunnel from Dark Valley, Krysjuk should be seen leaving the Old Workshops (I think this area was formerly called the Car Park) and heading west. If you miss him, he continues across the road south of the Bridge and enters the barn-like building next to the cement factory. He stops in small alcove at the side of the barn and remains there until his mission chain is complete. Look on your minimap for an NPC in that area, or check the Contacts page in your diary to see if he is nearby. You may also find some other NPCs in the barn if you have a mission from Zahar at The Bar.

If you can't find Kryschuk and complete Borov's task, you won't get his reward, which includes something that is needed for another mission later on. However, this isn't a game-breaker, and you can continue without it. Unfortunately there is no way that I know of to spawn a named NPC. You have already tried re-entering The Cordon, so if you want to find Krysjuk you may need to replay your game from way back when Borov gave you the task to find him.
Back to top Go down
BoneCrusher03
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’   Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’ Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2021 - 13:27

Previous post:

Oh my bad I didnt know you had to get a task from Borov. I thought you just meet Krysjuk once you enter cordon, thanks for clearing that up. So can Borov be friendly towards you?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’   Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’ Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2021 - 18:00

BoneCrusher03 wrote:
Oh my bad I didnt know you had to get a task from Borov. I thought you just meet Krysjuk once you enter cordon, thanks for clearing that up. So can Borov be friendly towards you?

Yes, but you have to do the right thing when you first enter Dark Valley...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’   Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cant find Krysjuk ‘The Rat’
Page 1 of 1