StalkerSoup

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Deserter Quest: Retrieve the wrongful command
Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat Icon_minitimeby Kharaagh Yesterday at 3:18

» Error message and help/support subforum
Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat Icon_minitimeby lv1234 Mon 20 Jan 2020 - 2:36

» Cars and missiles
Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat Icon_minitimeby cullinaire Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 8:46

» How to arm mines - Help, please...
Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat Icon_minitimeby cullinaire Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 8:43

» Compound Bow / Crossbow
Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 14:50

» What is proper way to report ALL bugs?
Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 9:43

» Realistic water intake
Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 8:39

» Firepower level 1+
Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 8:35

January 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
lv1234
Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat I_vote_lcapFanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat I_voting_barFanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat I_vote_rcap 
Kharaagh
Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat I_vote_lcapFanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat I_voting_barFanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 925 registered users
The newest registered user is Artistofphat

Our users have posted a total of 9768 messages in 1263 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

oywxuoll

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pchester
pchester

Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat Empty
PostSubject: Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat   Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2019 - 17:57

Hi Sword,

I think you are past this point, but you may not have seen this task as you have to return to Fanatic (at the camp fire in Cordon) several times.

Fanatic can teleport MO to three locations when he has the necessary data. The third location is to the Sarcophagus, and for this Fanatic needs info from a computer in the bus station in Pripyat. The dialogue (in sak_strings.xml) is:

MO:  "Hey, right in the Sarcophagus can be reached?"

Fanatic:  "Probably can only data out there, and I do not know where to get...
             And this is where the geological survey of Pripyat is - I know...
"

MO:  "Ha! Certainly in most Pripyat..."

Fanatic:  "Exactly! You'll be there, look in the building of the bus station, computer data such as should have been preserved..."

MO:  (either:)  "Okay, still in the wrong direction, look!"
       (or:)       "If get to Pripyat, things to do will..."

I think MO's options are a bit confusing as to which answer accepts the task. (The first option gives the task.)
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat   Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2019 - 21:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Previous post:

Yes, well past it, and this is one of the sections of screenshots that got lost to the Zone when my drive failed...

No problem, thanks for raising the issue, and it'll be fixed for the next patch Smile
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat   Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat Icon_minitimeWed 18 Sep 2019 - 2:18

ussually the top option is the one ya want in dialogs, never had any issue with that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat   Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanatic's task to find a computer in Pripyat
Page 1 of 1