StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NPC's don't spawn
Can't get into the Caves... Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Thu 25 Jul 2024 - 13:23

» Money lost on levelup
Can't get into the Caves... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 11:11

» Grave at Secret Cave (Recon) (spoilers)
Can't get into the Caves... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 10:49

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Can't get into the Caves... Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Fri 21 Jun 2024 - 23:45

» Stalkersoup in Windows 11
Can't get into the Caves... Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 3:59

» Starting directly at Collector mode
Can't get into the Caves... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 2:37

» Defend the Bar crash
Can't get into the Caves... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 10 Jun 2024 - 11:05

» Forum problems?
Can't get into the Caves... Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Fri 7 Jun 2024 - 12:15

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Sword2012
Can't get into the Caves... I_vote_lcapCan't get into the Caves... I_voting_barCan't get into the Caves... I_vote_rcap 
alcheimers
Can't get into the Caves... I_vote_lcapCan't get into the Caves... I_voting_barCan't get into the Caves... I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1778 registered users
The newest registered user is Victor Two

Our users have posted a total of 12586 messages in 1757 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Can't get into the Caves...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgtanarchy
Novice

Can't get into the Caves... Empty
PostSubject: Can't get into the Caves...   Can't get into the Caves... Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb 2018 - 23:27

So I am unsure what is wrong, if it was an update or my game just bugged out, but Adrenalin has no dialogue for getting the paths opened to get into the Caves.

I figured maybe it was changed in a patch so I progressed as normal, and I am currently just at the point of helping Doc in Pripyat and I still don't have access to the Caves or Labyrinth for that matter.

Is there a info portion to open up the dialogue with Adrenalin? Or did I miss something? This is my second time coming back to soup, so bear with me.

I love the mod btw, can't wait to see how far it progresses. Still my favorite Stalker Mod, no matter how buggy it is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Can't get into the Caves...   Can't get into the Caves... Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb 2018 - 1:54

Sgtanarchy wrote:
So I am unsure what is wrong, if it was an update or my game just bugged out, but Adrenalin has no dialogue for getting the paths opened to get into the Caves.

I figured maybe it was changed in a patch so I progressed as normal, and I am currently just at the point of helping Doc in Pripyat and I still don't have access to the Caves or Labyrinth for that matter.

Is there a info portion to open up the dialogue with Adrenalin? Or did I miss something? This is my second time coming back to soup, so bear with me.

You should have got into the Caves almost from the start of the game. Have you taken on the mission from Baldy at the Bar to find a treasure in the Caves? From there you'll meet someone who'll send you to the Labyrinth

The missions for Doc in Pripyat came much, much later in the game for me, so while there are many ways of getting through the game, I think you're going to have to backtrack a bit and help out a few more people... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sgtanarchy
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Can't get into the Caves...   Can't get into the Caves... Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb 2018 - 2:19

Sword2012 wrote:
Sgtanarchy wrote:

You should have got into the Caves almost from the start of the game. Have you taken on the mission from Baldy at the Bar to find a treasure in the Caves? From there you'll meet someone who'll send you to the Labyrinth

The missions for Doc in Pripyat came much, much later in the game for me, so while there are many ways of getting through the game, I think you're going to have to backtrack a bit and help out a few more people... Smile

Ah! Yes, just visited the bar and talked to Baldy and it's open..........the one guy in the bar I just ignored while I was doing quests, heh. Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
sf67n20
Novice
sf67n20

PostSubject: Re: Can't get into the Caves...   Can't get into the Caves... Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2018 - 10:51

Ok ....all things are going well Pchester/Sword/Aleks...and thank you for the many helps. Found the transition in Forgotten Forest to Red Forest and have been to Limansk. Now I am doing the cave/labyrinth stuff. Ready to go into the Labyrinth but a one-way wall keeps me from getting to a transition point...the wall right by the Baldy treasure debacle.
Is there a way to get through a wall , perhaps a timed event, special suit ? I can't seem to find an answer in forums . Might not be asking the 'search ' window the right question . I have the Scat 15 suit and 3 updates ready to use....just haven't done that yet .
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Can't get into the Caves...   Can't get into the Caves... Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2018 - 12:12

There are several one-way walls in the Caves. They are permanent, so you have to find another way around.

The easiest way that I know of to reach the Caves-to-Labyrinth transition (and the Treasure) is the one I described - and Sword made a bit clearer - here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To find the treasure and other goodies, take the tunnel in the top left corner of the room with the sloping floor and the Labyrinth transition. It leads you straight there. Watch out for Burners near the bottom!
Back to top Go down
sf67n20
Novice
sf67n20

PostSubject: Re: Can't get into the Caves...   Can't get into the Caves... Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2018 - 22:34

I owe you both big time !! I'm almost finished building my apple juicer ( aka: apple-izer) so you can both come over and I'll grind your apples for free . ....Man that didn't sound right did it !?!?

Thank You gents !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't get into the Caves...   Can't get into the Caves... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't get into the Caves...
Page 1 of 1