StalkerSoup

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Why can't I free Nimble?
I have some information that may be of use to you! Icon_minitimeby Gorlash Today at 22:56

» The '100 Rads' bar...
I have some information that may be of use to you! Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 22:42

» Voronin's gear in the ATP
I have some information that may be of use to you! Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 21:48

» Crash on launching...
I have some information that may be of use to you! Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 9:50

» Anti-radiation artefacts
I have some information that may be of use to you! Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 9:01

» Starting the Swamp
I have some information that may be of use to you! Icon_minitimeby nemisis1842khann Thu 4 Jun 2020 - 18:08

» I'm spawning in the air...
I have some information that may be of use to you! Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 3 Jun 2020 - 0:25

» Problems and questions regarding the game...
I have some information that may be of use to you! Icon_minitimeby psyxopat Tue 2 Jun 2020 - 17:20

June 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
I have some information that may be of use to you! I_vote_lcapI have some information that may be of use to you! I_voting_barI have some information that may be of use to you! I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
I have some information that may be of use to you! I_vote_lcapI have some information that may be of use to you! I_voting_barI have some information that may be of use to you! I_vote_rcap 
nemisis1842khann
Dr_Sztychowka
pchester
Gorlash
psyxopat
td3005
kd6dm
Vadrigos
Statistics
We have 1011 registered users
The newest registered user is koba0100

Our users have posted a total of 10181 messages in 1329 subjects