StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

What to do after Fly's rescue?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Waissis
Novice

What to do after Fly's rescue? Empty
PostSubject: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb 2024 - 9:31

Hey, just done mission when rescue Fly, what to do now??
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb 2024 - 13:34

Do you mean rescuing Fly from the secret cave and following her to the Stalker camp? There is a message saying that you need to see Maples in Warlab, but this seems to be bugged at the moment. Instead, just wait in the Stalker camp for around 15 in-game minutes until you get a message from Fang asking you to return. You can then talk to Fly again and she will give you a new task.

If you mean after the big meeting in Agroprom when everyone leaves on the two helicopters, there is currently another bug here. You are supposed to receive an SMS from a new character, which starts the next section of the game. Unfortunately this message doesn't happen in the current patch, so you are stuck. My workaround for this is to spawn info portion podval_sarkofag_nayti, which begins the next task.

Using info portions:

Note: By using this info portion you will miss several SMS messages and a confrontation with Associate, but nothing game-breaking. You can read through the missing section in the walkthrough [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Waissis
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb 2024 - 10:02

Hi, yes, it was bug, all ok with that. But now have a other problem... I asambled revolver camera, but faild to take pictures in lab 16 and under lab 16. Mpales takes from men 50k rubles and leaved me cactus. Now what to do? No one gives me quest or notifacstion... Do t know what to do..
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb 2024 - 14:33

Waissis wrote:
Hi, yes, it was bug, all ok with that. But now have a other problem... I asambled revolver camera, but faild to take pictures in lab 16 and under lab 16. Mpales takes from men 50k rubles and leaved me cactus. Now what to do? No one gives me quest or notifacstion... Do t know what to do..

When Maples gave you the task to take the two photos, he also mentioned "an apparently non-aggressive zombie had been noticed at Yantar, close to the X-16 entrance, and that it might make an interesting test of the isomorph...". 

Look for the Zombie at a corner of the main building in the X-16 compound. Tip: take the cactus and an Antizombin tablet with you.
Back to top Go down
Waissis
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeThu 8 Feb 2024 - 18:06

Hi, now new problem... I found zokbie, take his rifle. Then go to monolith control lab to Lightning. She tell to drop snipernrifle into portal. I do it, nothing hapeens... Then she told to go to rsecure room with six broken micro generators. I asume that room is near spot where she is.. but problem is that those doors are closed and wont open...
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb 2024 - 14:53

Lightning doesn't tell you to drop the weapon, she wants you to drop the isomorphic items that you have picked up -the Isomorphic Cactus, Isomorphic Globe and Isomorphic Pseudocrystal. (You don't actually need to drop anything, you can just talk to Lightning again - but you would miss out on the items that appear from the portal.)

The room that she tells you to go to is nearby, it is the one where you saw the O-Consciousness hologram inside the white circle. The door from the "computer room" should be open. If it isn't, unfortunately I don't know how to open it. The white circle is a teleporter, which is supposed to drop you on the roof of the railway shed in the Dump. Try using the ESC+F2 teleport menu to "garbage" (the old name for the Dump) and then climb onto the roof - or as high as you can get - and after a short delay you should receive a message from Panther.

I just tested this and it sems to work. Instead of entering the 'white-circle' room, I use the ESC+F2 teleport menu to garbage, then climbed up the inside walkways and out onto the flat roof at the front. After moving around a bit I eventually got Panther's message - see screenshot attached:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Waissis
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeSat 10 Feb 2024 - 0:06

Yes, it worked. Now i got eagles eye and map of cordon rooie village. To be honest dont know what to do... Was in that spot in the map, nothing happens, nothing can see... What to do?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeSat 10 Feb 2024 - 13:35

When Black Sea gave you the Cordon map, he told you about the camera and how to use it. If his dialogue has disappeared from your diary's message log, the following description is taken from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]:

Taking the photo:
Back to top Go down
Waissis
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeSat 10 Feb 2024 - 14:42

Yws, it was bug... No invisible person apeared at first... Now i done it? Whats now? I remember something black sea told to go to Freedom base and go to look from towers. I to id, binocolours cant find anything sus, only green freedom members...
Back to top Go down
Waissis
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeSat 10 Feb 2024 - 15:19

Ok, it was bug again... All ok now. I go to recon on that big rock on top. Nothing happens...
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeSat 10 Feb 2024 - 17:10

You need to move out to the end of the rock overhanging the path to trigger the next part. You will see a message when you are in the right spot.
Back to top Go down
Waissis
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Feb 2024 - 18:51

Ok, i got to Tweed. She told about something near gas ststion in darkscape. I looked ariund, cant see or find anything...
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Feb 2024 - 20:50

Look inside
Back to top Go down
Waissis
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Feb 2024 - 21:11

There is nothing. Empy. No staff, no person, all doors are shut. Wgat im missing?....
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Feb 2024 - 23:29

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Waissis
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2024 - 15:07

I got to Jupiter undergroud. Take documents, got mesaage about shadow something and new transit from jupiter rail station to Limansk. No new quest or anything... What to do?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2024 - 19:51

It sounds as if you have just found ZEP document [24], which is the end of the ZEP quest line - for now, at least.

Next up is the Gold Bars quest line. You hopefully found the first clue while in Broken Road. If you missed it, return there and talk to Leskinov - he is in a building close to where you found the Broken Road ZEP document.

If you have already completed the Gold Bars, the final quest line in Level 1 is Caesier. Caesier follows on from the Collector quests that started Level 1, and the clues in the Collector's final note should tell you where to start.
Note:

I think that the 'shadow' message was the one telling you to talk to Syak (in Radar) about the Shard.

Hopefully you will have found Tweed's book in Waiting Room. Return it to her in Darkscape for a new transition and another clue to follow. NB: If you decide to answer the call for help, I would recommend
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Waissis
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Feb 2024 - 19:05

I talked with Lesnikov earlier. But no quest appiered... What i missed?
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Feb 2024 - 20:30

Waissis wrote:

When you talked with Leskinov he would have told you about a soldier who led him out of danger, and asked him to stay put for safety,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Re What to do after Fly's rescue   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

Waissis wrote:
Hi Waissis,
I have been following your interesting progress, I wonder if you have downloaded the two Game Walkthroughs written by pchester? 
It is very helpful whilst containing some spoilers in my opinion. 
Happy Hunting and Regards TrueB

PostSubject: Re: What to do after Fly's rescue?   What to do after Fly's rescue? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do after Fly's rescue?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: Game help discussions :: Game guides-
Jump to: