StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Starting directly at collector mode
Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitimeby pchester Yesterday at 13:12

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 6 May 2024 - 19:10

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Fofyhead
Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters I_vote_lcapFanatic and Sakharov Teleporters I_voting_barFanatic and Sakharov Teleporters I_vote_rcap 
ataberk222
Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters I_vote_lcapFanatic and Sakharov Teleporters I_voting_barFanatic and Sakharov Teleporters I_vote_rcap 
pchester
TrueB
Statistics
We have 1750 registered users
The newest registered user is atst1

Our users have posted a total of 12545 messages in 1750 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reconboi
Novice
Reconboi

Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Empty
PostSubject: Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters   Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb 2024 - 3:28

How do they work? Fanatic said i need a soul but where is this teleporter?

And i put down 2 of the sakharov's teleporters but i don't know how to activate them.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters   Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb 2024 - 14:03

There are several NPCs (including Fanatic, Sakharov, then later
Spoiler:
who offer special teleport services in return for completing certain tasks. Some NPCs can create teleports to several locations, but they all leave from the same place on their respective maps.

To activate these teleports you must talk to the NPC concerned and have enough money, plus the artefact that they need to power the portal, in your inventory. The money and artefact will be taken as payment. (In some cases you can buy the artefact back.)

Some of these NPCs offer a choice of a cheaper but less accurate teleport (they might work, or you could end up anywhere!) or a more expensive, accurate teleport that will always take you to the intended location. When you have paid the NPC, his teleport portal will appear elsewhere on the map.

Fanatic's teleport portals appear
Spoiler:

Sakharov's portals appear
Spoiler:

Others that you may not have encountered yet:
Spoiler:

Personally I seldom use these services, as usually I don't have the required artefact on me - and besides, once you get to know where the various "natural" portals are, travel in Stalkersoup isn't that difficult. However, they can be useful shortcuts if you don't want to tramp across several maps.
Back to top Go down
Reconboi
Novice
Reconboi

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters   Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb 2024 - 0:44

Bro, i did all three teleporter missions. fanatic's and sakharov's transimeter missions in AW & Cordon and don't see any of these teleporters. what do they look like? the swirly blue ones like Clear Sky base one? are they invisible? do i need something to activate them?

I looked all over yantar, and didn't see or incounterd anything odd. the Small swamp island, the buses, nothing.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters   Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb 2024 - 13:27

I just tested this and the teleports are working for me. See screenshots below...

1. In Cordon I spoke to Fanatic and paid him a Mica and some money for a 'safe' teleport to Yantar. The teleport appeared close to the fallen tree near the collapsed railway tunnel and derailed locomotive.

Fanatic's teleport
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I used the teleport and arrived near the old bus in Yantar

Arrive Yantar

2. I spoke to Sakharov and paid him a Soul + money for a teleport to Army Warehouses. His teleport appeared on the small island in the lake

Sakharov's teleport

I went through the teleport and arrived in the small hut by the railway tunnel in the Freedom base

Arrive Army Warehouses
Back to top Go down
Reconboi
Novice
Reconboi

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters   Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb 2024 - 14:55

Thanks for screenshots they helped immensely. i figured most of them now, but fanatic doesn't have  dialouge for teleporting. i can only ask him any stories or where wolf is.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters   Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb 2024 - 17:00

Thank you, pchester, for this valuable info

I've added these two teleports to the '[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] document, which lists the means to obtaining the 143 earnable teleports I've found so far in the game
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters   Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb 2024 - 17:36

Reconboi wrote:
Thanks for screenshots they helped immensely. i figured most of them now, but fanatic doesn't have  dialouge for teleporting. i can only ask him any stories or where wolf is.

When I speak to Fanatic I get two dialogue options:
"It's good to see you again, too..."; and
"By the way, where did Wolf go?"

Clicking the first one brings up more dialogue options, the first one being
"Can you teleport me somewhere please?"

Depending on which of his find-the-computer/documents missions you have done so far, he offers up to three destinations: Army Warehouses, Yantar and Pripyat. His outgoing teleport portal spawns in the same location for each of them.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters   Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb 2024 - 17:46

Sword2012 wrote:
Thank you, pchester, for this valuable info

I've added these two teleports to the '[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] document, which lists the means to obtaining the 143 earnable teleports I've found so far in the game

Hi Sword.

Both Fanatic and Sakharov offer three teleport destinations. They all start from the same location, but do you need info on the destinations? (Sakharov also has three destinations for his hand teleports, but you can use them from anywhere.)

Miser and Max in AW, and Doc in Pripyat, also offer teleport services (single destinations for Miser and Max, three for Doc). Off-hand I can't think of any others, but I may be forgetting someone.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters   Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb 2024 - 19:44

Hi pchester

This is a revelation to me, as I'd always thought that these teleports were single-use only - which is why the dialogues reflect this, and I never bothered with them  Shocked

If you have the destinations and prices for these seven missing transitions, I'd be grateful for them, please - if only for completionist reasons - but otherwise I can look for them in-game  Smile

And while we're at it, how does one get the Agroprom to the Swamps transition, please?  Wink
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters   Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb 2024 - 14:25

Sword2012 wrote:
Hi pchester

This is a revelation to me, as I'd always thought that these teleports were single-use only - which is why the dialogues reflect this, and I never bothered with them  Shocked

If you have the destinations and prices for these seven missing transitions, I'd be grateful for them, please - if only for completionist reasons - but otherwise I can look for them in-game  Smile

And while we're at it, how does one get the Agroprom to the Swamps transition, please?  Wink

Hi Sword,

I don't think there is a transition from Agroprom to the Swamps... or if there is, I have forgotten it!

These are the 'NPC' teleports that I know of:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters   Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters
Page 1 of 1