StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


The official StalkerSoup forum
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Defend the Bar crash
Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Icon_minitimeby Jowien Thu 16 May 2024 - 16:32

» Problem with RG6 and Kalmyak
Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Icon_minitimeby Zetsuchini Mon 13 May 2024 - 15:37

» Starting directly at Collector mode
Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 12 May 2024 - 4:55

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 6 May 2024 - 19:10

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1750 registered users
The newest registered user is atst1

Our users have posted a total of 12554 messages in 1752 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

 

 Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DanielMSAR
Novice



Posts : 25
Join date : 2020-03-26
Age : 44
Location : Rockie Village

Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Empty
PostSubject: Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5?   Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov 2023 - 16:12

So, this my question, because I have new instalation, (My HHD dead, new SSD), I follow step by step the Instalation Instruction but the game always show version 1.1.19 Micro rev 1
Can I play normaly whitout this micro rev? 

(In the instalation instruction say its necesary to have 48 files in the game folder, not 49 but... I have 47 and I not delete anything)
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012


Posts : 1241
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5?   Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov 2023 - 16:50

Hi DanielMSAR

1.1009.5 is the latest version of the game containing 18 months worth of updates and fixes, so while you can still play an older game, some parts of it won't work properly...

But getting Rev 5 to work shouldn't be a major problem

- What version of the  Installation Guide are you using?

- At which numbered stage of the Installation Guide does it not change from Micro rev: 1 to Mini rev 5, please?

- Have you completed each and every step in Stage 17?

- Did you run the ‘StalkerSoup_110019.5_Patch-Keys’ registry file first?

- Did you download the 1.1.0019.5 patch from the recommended source?

- Do you still have the redundant file ‘gamedata.dbv1' in your installation folder?

- Do you have the essential file ‘gamedata.dbv' in your installation folder?

Once we have the answers to these, we can help you further  santa
Back to top Go down
DanielMSAR
Novice



Posts : 25
Join date : 2020-03-26
Age : 44
Location : Rockie Village

Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5?   Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov 2023 - 17:42

S wrote:
Previous post:

That's a lot of questions hahahaha. I'm not on my PC right now, I'm going to go through every step of the installation guide.
About the Instalation Guide, the name of the PDF file is "StalkerSoup... 1.1.0019.5d.pdf"
Back to top Go down
DanielMSAR
Novice



Posts : 25
Join date : 2020-03-26
Age : 44
Location : Rockie Village

Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5?   Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov 2023 - 22:05

DanielMSAR wrote:
So, this my question, because I have new instalation, (My HHD dead, new SSD), I follow step by step the Instalation Instruction but the game always show version 1.1.19 Micro rev 1
Can I play normaly whitout this micro rev? 

(In the instalation instruction say its necesary to have 48 files in the game folder, not 49 but... I have 47 and I not delete anything)
Well, I Uninstall all, delete all entry in the windws registry, install again and now Im stuck in the step 16 of the guide, I run Stalker Update, new version (1.1.0019 as downloaded and (supessed) installed, but when I run the game still showing version 1.1.0012
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012


Posts : 1241
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5?   Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov 2023 - 23:31

DanielMSAR wrote:
DanielMSAR wrote:
So, this my question, because I have new instalation, (My HHD dead, new SSD), I follow step by step the Instalation Instruction but the game always show version 1.1.19 Micro rev 1
Can I play normaly whitout this micro rev? 

(In the instalation instruction say its necesary to have 48 files in the game folder, not 49 but... I have 47 and I not delete anything)
Well, I Uninstall all, delete all entry in the windws registry, install again and now Im stuck in the step 16 of the guide, I run Stalker Update, new version (1.1.0019 as downloaded and (supessed) installed, but when I run the game still showing version 1.1.0012

So what happened at Stage 13, where it should have displayed this message below on your Menu screen?
GSC[1.0006] STALKERSOUP {Version: 1 Release: 1 Revision: 0019} Micro rev: 1

Which drive are you installing the game to?

How many files are in your installation folder?

Have you deleted the redundant ‘gamedata.dbv1’ file?
Back to top Go down
DanielMSAR
Novice



Posts : 25
Join date : 2020-03-26
Age : 44
Location : Rockie Village

Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5?   Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec 2023 - 11:46

Quote :
Previous post:

Solved!!!
I found a file named  RunUpdatedSetup-1.1.0019.5 in the game folder, run this as Admin
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012


Posts : 1241
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5?   Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec 2023 - 12:23

DanielMSAR wrote:
Solved!!!
I found a file named  RunUpdatedSetup-1.1.0019.5 in the game folder, run this as Admin

That's odd, as I've never seen that file before, but well done!

To get the best out of the game, please take care to follow the rest of the instructions in the Installation Guide, and let us know how you get on  Very Happy

DanielMSAR likes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielMSAR
Novice



Posts : 25
Join date : 2020-03-26
Age : 44
Location : Rockie Village

Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5?   Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec 2023 - 12:43

Sword2012 wrote:
DanielMSAR wrote:
Solved!!!
I found a file named  RunUpdatedSetup-1.1.0019.5 in the game folder, run this as Admin

That's odd, as I've never seen that file before, but well done!

To get the best out of the game, please take care to follow the rest of the instructions in the Installation Guide, and let us know how you get on  Very Happy
Tanks, I will start the game follwing the guide too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5?   Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Game run normal whitout the micro rev 5?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A W E S O M E game
» Game videos
» I can't install the game
» Launch game
» Installing the game

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: StalkerSoup Installation Guide :: Installation guide-
Jump to: