StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» For @everyone
CTD when emissions start Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Sat 24 Feb 2024 - 0:31

» StalkerSoup not working on Windows 11
CTD when emissions start Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Fri 23 Feb 2024 - 23:57

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
CTD when emissions start Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 20 Feb 2024 - 20:30

» Monolith respawns
CTD when emissions start Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Tue 6 Feb 2024 - 13:40

» Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters
CTD when emissions start Icon_minitimeby pchester Sun 4 Feb 2024 - 14:25

» Mutants respawning every time I transition maps
CTD when emissions start Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Sun 4 Feb 2024 - 0:34

» Couple of issues. Need some help...
CTD when emissions start Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Sat 27 Jan 2024 - 11:46

» Glitch in inventory after uploading to 1.1.0019.5
CTD when emissions start Icon_minitimeby pchester Fri 26 Jan 2024 - 20:36

February 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1731 registered users
The newest registered user is Afronix

Our users have posted a total of 12503 messages in 1743 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

CTD when emissions start

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
randomstalker
Novice

CTD when emissions start Empty
PostSubject: CTD when emissions start   CTD when emissions start Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr 2023 - 16:49

Each time there's an emission, the startup plays (that being the red weather and the lightning, as usual), but when the damage event begins (thunder playing and the player now being able to take damage), my game always crashes. Even if I'm behind cover and not taking damage, it crashes my game. Is there anything to help resolve this? Perhaps a way to get past emissions altogether?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: CTD when emissions start   CTD when emissions start Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr 2023 - 14:06

Have you tried using an anabiotic tablet to make Marked One immune to emissions? That might help if your game crashing is caused by Marked One somehow taking damage when sheltered. If you don't have one, Sakharov and other traders sell them.

There is a blowout toggle in the BLOWOUT and HELL HOUR OPTIONS section of the Modders Script (scripts\tb3d_modders.script).

run_blowout_pp    = true -- (true) !M! Emissions occur regularly. 'False' will stop emissions totally

I haven't tried this, so I don't know if it has any effect. Try changing this to false and see if that helps.

Just below this is another toggle that, when on, can apparently cause memory problems:

surge_day_effect = true -- (true) !M! COP-style blowout effect. Causes errors in low memory situations

Please note that some emissions are scripted, and as far as I know these can't be avoided.
Back to top Go down
randomstalker
Novice

PostSubject: Emission CTD solved   CTD when emissions start Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr 2023 - 19:07

Quote :
Previous post:

I tried the Anabiotic Solution and it worked. Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: CTD when emissions start   CTD when emissions start Icon_minitimeSun 9 Apr 2023 - 6:42

pchester wrote:
Have you tried using an anabiotic tablet to make Marked One immune to emissions? That might help if your game crashing is caused by Marked One somehow taking damage when sheltered. If you don't have one, Sakharov and other traders sell them.

There is a blowout toggle in the BLOWOUT and HELL HOUR OPTIONS section of the Modders Script (scripts\tb3d_modders.script).

run_blowout_pp    = true -- (true) !M! Emissions occur regularly. 'False' will stop emissions totally

I haven't tried this, so I don't know if it has any effect. Try changing this to false and see if that helps.

Just below this is another toggle that, when on, can apparently cause memory problems:

surge_day_effect = true -- (true) !M! COP-style blowout effect. Causes errors in low memory situations

Please note that some emissions are scripted, and as far as I know these can't be avoided.
Hi pchester and randomstalker: I've always considered emissions a waste of gaming time. So I do set both them and Hell hour off. It works perfectly. Nor does it seem to make any difference to any game feature. I did experiment with an F8 save just before an emission to experience what occurred around it in the Cordon, then reloaded but changed the emission to false in TB3D Modders.Script. once when I left Hell Hour on Kostya was killed, so after that I changed that to false too Regards, TrueB.

PostSubject: Re: CTD when emissions start   CTD when emissions start Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CTD when emissions start
Page 1 of 1