StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Tue 26 Mar 2024 - 20:44

» Sakharov wont talk to me
No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

» Yakut does not give a dialog
No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). Icon_minitimeby SPEC Fri 8 Mar 2024 - 14:26

» For @everyone
No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Sat 24 Feb 2024 - 0:31

» StalkerSoup not working on Windows 11
No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Fri 23 Feb 2024 - 23:57

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
DUCATISLO
No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). I_vote_lcapNo Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). I_voting_barNo Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is Tarin

Our users have posted a total of 12527 messages in 1747 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swilc Sans
Novice
Swilc Sans

No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). Empty
PostSubject: No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest).   No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). Icon_minitimeThu 1 Dec 2022 - 13:23

So I've reached that part where you need to find the Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk and climb into it for the quest for Lighting, but I don't see it. I've went all around the house and it's roof looking for it but it isn't there, any ideas? Oh and, in case it matters, I am playing on 1.10019.5, and I spawned the "Find Ligthing" quest via the info part of the cheat menu, just saying, in case it helps.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest).   No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). Icon_minitimeThu 1 Dec 2022 - 15:38

I haven't seen this problem myself, but PapyStalker reported the same thing recently. I hope it isn't going to be another general issue.

Please see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for some questions and a possible solution.
Back to top Go down
Swilc Sans
Novice
Swilc Sans

PostSubject: Re: No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest).   No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). Icon_minitimeThu 1 Dec 2022 - 16:21

pchester wrote:
I haven't seen this problem myself, but PapyStalker reported the same thing recently. I hope it isn't going to be another general issue.

Please see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for some questions and a possible solution.
I fixed it myslef. I just needed to climb onto the roof from withing the attic of the house, compared to how I got onto the roof from that other building that has some wooden planks conencting the two.

And another unrealted question: I've seen some interesting suits in the spawn menu, specifically the 'Antigrav' Suit (Which I've noticed Shadows wears) and the 'Medical' Suit. These are both nanosuits, but I've got a question. I am getting pretty close to the end of the game, I need to do the quest where you need to pick up Corn's stash in the Kindergarten in Central Pripyat, so I'm wondering, do you get the suits from a sidequest that I may have possibly missed or did I simply not reach the point where they can be obtained. I am asking since I don't want to miss anything, since I want my first playthrough to be as fulfilling as possible.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest).   No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). Icon_minitimeThu 1 Dec 2022 - 19:40

I think the trigger for the rooftop portal to appear is in the attic of the building below. If you use a different route, you won't trigger it. It would probably be less confusing if it appeared as soon as you get the task.
---
There are several items in the spawn menu that are not currently found in the game. The blue 'Prototype' Nanosuit that Adrenalin sells is the only Nano suit that is currently available to the player. The Medical and Antigrav suits, along with several powerful weapons and other items, may become available in later patches. We will have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Swilc Sans
Novice
Swilc Sans

PostSubject: Re: No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest).   No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). Icon_minitimeThu 1 Dec 2022 - 20:13

pchester wrote:
I think the trigger for the rooftop portal to appear is in the attic of the building below. If you use a different route, you won't trigger it. It would probably be less confusing if it appeared as soon as you get the task.
---
There are several items in the spawn menu that are not currently found in the game. The blue 'Prototype' Nanosuit that Adrenalin sells is the only Nano suit that is currently available to the player. The Medical and Antigrav suits, along with several powerful weapons and other items, may become available in later patches. We will have to wait and see.
Alright thank you man. So this mean that the Prototype Nanosuit V2 (which I've been using for a long time) is going to be my best bet until the SKAT-15 M3 "Storm".

UPDATE: I've been thinking, and I want to ask you if, after some patches come out, will I be able to do some quests to get certain items that weren't available in the previous 1.10019.5 version, or will I need to make a whole new game. Basically, if I update to another version, will I be able to go and pick up new quests on my current save, or would I need to make a new game, because that would suck.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest).   No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). Icon_minitimeThu 1 Dec 2022 - 20:50

Overall the prototype Nano suit is similar in stats to the SKAT15-M3. The SKAT does better against bullets and explosives, the Nano has better anomaly protection. The 'Storm' is the best suit currently in the game, but you won't get it until much later.

---

As for continuing after an update, it depends on what changes have been made.

Patches that do not contain major changes are usually compatible with existing save games. In this case, rather confusingly, you have to start a new game ("Enter the Zone") to create a new 'all.sav' file in your save games folder. This adds any new features from the update to your game. You can then reload your original save game and play on from there. Most updates are like this.

However, if a patch contains major changes that affect how the game works, your existing save games may not be compatible. In that case you will need to start a brand new game and play from the beginning. TecnoBacon will tell us if this is the case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest).   No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Sphere Teleport on top of the house in Limansk (Lighting Quest).
Page 1 of 1