StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


The official StalkerSoup forum
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Petrenko's package at Forgotten Forest
Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 28 Jul 2021 - 10:06

» About the new game update!
Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Icon_minitimeby Wolf666 Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 22:12

» Cannot find Crest's URT teleport...
Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Icon_minitimeby vitoscarletta* Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 20:22

» Can StalkerSoup be played at 2560x1440 resolution?
Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Icon_minitimeby Strelok981 Sat 24 Jul 2021 - 19:34

» Windows Heap Size tweak, for increased stability in Stalkersoup
Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Icon_minitimeby TecnoBacon Thu 22 Jul 2021 - 19:21

» Blowout Artefact Spawning
Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Icon_minitimeby TecnoBacon Thu 22 Jul 2021 - 19:10

» Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive
Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Icon_minitimeby pchester Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 13:49

» Why so many Monolith in Radar?
Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Icon_minitimeby Wolf Urine Tue 6 Jul 2021 - 11:18

July 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Wolf Urine
Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive I_vote_lcapProblem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive I_voting_barProblem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive I_vote_lcapProblem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive I_voting_barProblem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1250 registered users
The newest registered user is BasedGigaChad

Our users have posted a total of 11133 messages in 1508 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

 

 Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vitoscarletta*
Novice


Posts : 9
Join date : 2021-06-14
Age : 19
Location : Indonesia

Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Empty
PostSubject: Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive   Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2021 - 6:00

Hello guys andi need help, The part where I get the ismorphic plastic explosive, and then have a task to drop it next to lightning. After the dialog about dropping it with lightning, i drop the artifact, but nothing happens, so i cannot progress to the dead city limansk teleport. Is there an info portion i can use, or am I missing something.

This is the part I am stuck on according to the guide
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Posts : 2139
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive   Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2021 - 10:08

Hi vitoscarletta*. There is currently a bug in this section. If you talk to Lightning before dropping the Isomorphic Plastique, nothing happens. However, if you drop the plastique without talking to Lightning first, it should work - but when you pick up the cigar box and other items, Lightning leaves without talking to you. (You may be able to talk to her as she is leaving if you are quick enough, but she only gives you the information about the drop that she should have given you earlier.) Shortly after Lightning passes through the portal, you should  get the task to "Find and activate the teleport".
Back to top Go down
vitoscarletta*
Novice


Posts : 9
Join date : 2021-06-14
Age : 19
Location : Indonesia

Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive   Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2021 - 10:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi vitoscarletta*. There is currently a bug in this section. If you talk to Lightning before dropping the Isomorphic Plastique, nothing happens. However, if you drop the plastique without talking to Lightning first, it should work - but when you pick up the cigar box and other items, Lightning leaves without talking to you. (You may be able to talk to her as she is leaving if you are quick enough, but she only gives you the information about the drop that she should have given you earlier.) Shortly after Lightning passes through the portal, you should  get the task to "Find and activate the teleport".

Thankyou for the info, i have done with lightning and get task you're ask, i go to limansk and i found the bassement and a got an sms message the portal active they're a problem the movie wasn't appear and transition to dead city wasn't appear is have a bug,  sorry for my bad english

Edit:
Ok is done i have comple the task and get the movie thankyou for the guide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

Posts : 217
Join date : 2017-05-31
Age : 51
Location : Slovenia

Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive   Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2021 - 22:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi vitoscarletta*. There is currently a bug in this section. If you talk to Lightning before dropping the Isomorphic Plastique, nothing happens. However, if you drop the plastique without talking to Lightning first, it should work - but when you pick up the cigar box and other items, Lightning leaves without talking to you. (You may be able to talk to her as she is leaving if you are quick enough, but she only gives you the information about the drop that she should have given you earlier.) Shortly after Lightning passes through the portal, you should  get the task to "Find and activate the teleport".

Thankyou for the info, i have done with lightning and get task you're ask, i go to limansk and i found the bassement and a got an sms message the portal active they're a problem the movie wasn't appear and transition to dead city wasn't appear is have a bug,  sorry for my bad english

@ pchester and vitoscarletta
I will need the save before talking to Lightning!
While TB. performs his checks I will try to fix this part...

_________________________________________________
StalkerSoup images for help: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Posts : 2139
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive   Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2021 - 13:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
@ pchester and vitoscarletta
I will need the save before talking to Lightning!
While TB. performs his checks I will try to fix this part...

Save game sent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive   Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Problem with Lightning and dropping isomorphic plastic explosive
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Plastic Man
» Arena Tournament Problem
» Houdini has a problem with the tactic
» VTS 200 TECHNICAL PROBLEM
» Mohon pandangan mengenai overhaul sebab piston problem

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: Game help discussions :: Game guides-
Jump to: