StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Why am I getting killed by Duty? Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Tue 26 Mar 2024 - 20:44

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Why am I getting killed by Duty? Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Why am I getting killed by Duty? Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Why am I getting killed by Duty? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Why am I getting killed by Duty? Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

» Yakut does not give a dialog
Why am I getting killed by Duty? Icon_minitimeby SPEC Fri 8 Mar 2024 - 14:26

» For @everyone
Why am I getting killed by Duty? Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Sat 24 Feb 2024 - 0:31

» StalkerSoup not working on Windows 11
Why am I getting killed by Duty? Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Fri 23 Feb 2024 - 23:57

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
DUCATISLO
Why am I getting killed by Duty? I_vote_lcapWhy am I getting killed by Duty? I_voting_barWhy am I getting killed by Duty? I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is Tarin

Our users have posted a total of 12527 messages in 1747 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Why am I getting killed by Duty?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swalter67
Novice
Swalter67

Why am I getting killed by Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Why am I getting killed by Duty?   Why am I getting killed by Duty? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2020 - 16:04

Hi everyone !
After some years i decided to play The Soup again.
So many "upgrades" as this magnificent "story" in the Zone has become. I HAD to play it again !!
But...... (there's always a "but"...) after stealing the documents in the Military base at Agroprom and arriving at the Duty post in the Garbage to go to Barkeep i get shot by the Dutyers... !!! To my knowledge that does'nt suppose to be or what ?? (I did some talking to them just before I helped Mole to fight the Military and they did NOt shoot me at that moment... ) I've started all over again (starting this time from a save at the miner) and again i die at the Duty post... HELP !  ;-))
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting killed by Duty?   Why am I getting killed by Duty? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2020 - 20:15

Hi Swalter67.
That is strange. Duty shouldn't be actively hostile at this stage unless you attempt to pass through the gate without their permission. When you took the documents from the Agroprom military base, Barkeep should have warned them that you were coming, so that shouldn't be a problem.

When you approached the Duty outpost, did you get the task to help kill the Boars? I am not sure, but I think you need to do this even if the gate has already been opened. It is also possible that someone was hit by a stray bullet and they blame you.

If you have done the necessary tasks and they are still hostile, try using the Attitude menu (ESC+F) to change their faction attitude to neutral. From memory I think you need to enter dolg for Duty faction.

Swalter67 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting killed by Duty?   Why am I getting killed by Duty? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2020 - 20:22

If you think that news of your 'treachery' has got around, then you might want to visit Sidorovich. If it's reached his ears, then you'll be given the option to grease a few palms to forget you exist...

Swalter67 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Swalter67
Novice
Swalter67

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting killed by Duty?   Why am I getting killed by Duty? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2020 - 20:30

pchester wrote:
Hi Swalter67.

When you approached the Duty outpost, did you get the task to help kill the Boars? I am not sure, but I think you need to do this even if the gate has already been opened. It is also possible that someone was hit by a stray bullet and they blame you.

If you have done the necessary tasks and they are still hostile, try using the Attitude menu (ESC+F) to change their faction attitude to neutral. From memory I think you need to enter dolg for Duty faction.

Maybe I'v hit someone by accident.. ?/ Just wonder were that must happend..... ? But okay, i'm gonna try to use "ESC+F" or else what Sword2012 said.. talking to Sid.. ;-)  Thx you all !!
Back to top Go down
Swalter67
Novice
Swalter67

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting killed by Duty?   Why am I getting killed by Duty? Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2020 - 13:56

Swalter67 wrote:
pchester wrote:
Hi Swalter67.

Maybe I'v hit someone by accident.. ?/ Just wonder were that must happend..... ? But okay, i'm gonna try to use "ESC+F" or else what Sword2012 said.. talking to Sid.. ;-)  Thx you all !!

pchester, yes I did all that, but as I said I must have accidentally shot/hit a Duty member...
And Sid was not helpful eider  Wink   he offered to help if I paid him a huge amount of Rubels... Laughing
Anyway, I started all over again (from the moment the Miner gave me his medication) and it all went "good" sofar... (well... good.... Rolling Eyes  being killed numerous times)... now I'm on my way to Radar to shut off that viscious machine.... "May the good Doctor brighten my path !"  Laughing
Thx you all !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting killed by Duty?   Why am I getting killed by Duty? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why am I getting killed by Duty?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: Game help discussions :: Game guides-
Jump to: