StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Game crashes while on load screens
Have the music on the flashdrives Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

» Yakut does not give a dialog
Have the music on the flashdrives Icon_minitimeby SPEC Fri 8 Mar 2024 - 14:26

» All the Database files
Have the music on the flashdrives Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 6 Mar 2024 - 18:03

» For @everyone
Have the music on the flashdrives Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Sat 24 Feb 2024 - 0:31

» StalkerSoup not working on Windows 11
Have the music on the flashdrives Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Fri 23 Feb 2024 - 23:57

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Have the music on the flashdrives Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 20 Feb 2024 - 20:30

» Monolith respawns
Have the music on the flashdrives Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Tue 6 Feb 2024 - 13:40

» Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters
Have the music on the flashdrives Icon_minitimeby pchester Sun 4 Feb 2024 - 14:25

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1741 registered users
The newest registered user is Iamthepanda

Our users have posted a total of 12521 messages in 1746 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Have the music on the flashdrives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikaruss
Experienced
Ikaruss

Have the music on the flashdrives Empty
PostSubject: Have the music on the flashdrives   Have the music on the flashdrives Icon_minitimeWed 1 Jul 2020 - 7:39

Well, I did not find anywhere a topic or post that solves my question about it, and the few that were, were closed.

I really appreciate the fact that music exists on flashes, not because I listened to it during the game, but because it has made me a connoisseur and lover of songs that I would not otherwise know of its existence.
I have loved groups like Agatha Christie, or Gaza, etc. etc. My big problem is that it is almost impossible to find many of these songs from youtube if you don't know how to write in Cyrillic.
And no, the Google translator, it does not help much, haha ...

My question is: is there a way to extract all the playlists from the game?
Or failing that, could someone put the different playlists to listen to them separately?

One of the drawbacks I find is that in the game it is impossible to listen to them without superimposing the ambient music of the game.

For example, today I spent all day trying to find this simple song, which appears in the game as You Carry me to River by N. Rastorguev, but it is actually Lube.

Spoiler:

Anyway, there are very good songs unknown to me that I would like to have in my player.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Have the music on the flashdrives   Have the music on the flashdrives Icon_minitimeWed 1 Jul 2020 - 10:02

The music tracks are in one of the compressed game files - gamedata.dbe. This unpacks to gamedata/sounds/ogg_player/flash_1/sound1.ogg (etc.), to /flash_16/sound1.ogg (etc.), where each .ogg file is a music track.

If you don't have a game file 'unpacker' program, there is one linked here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On a cautionary note, I assume that copyright applies to at least some of this music, so please keep any usage private.
Back to top Go down
Ikaruss
Experienced
Ikaruss

PostSubject: Re: Have the music on the flashdrives   Have the music on the flashdrives Icon_minitimeWed 1 Jul 2020 - 10:42

pchester wrote:

On a cautionary note, I assume that copyright applies to at least some of this music, so please keep any usage private.

Yes it is. It is for my personal use only.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have the music on the flashdrives   Have the music on the flashdrives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have the music on the flashdrives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: Game help discussions :: Game guides-
Jump to: