StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please?
Pripyat in the BBC film - comments.. Icon_minitimeby Михајло Yesterday at 17:41

» Now I understand some references
Pripyat in the BBC film - comments.. Icon_minitimeby Ikaruss Mon 27 Sep 2021 - 7:36

» Problem with DX11
Pripyat in the BBC film - comments.. Icon_minitimeby Pilkone Sun 26 Sep 2021 - 9:16

» Expansion of the zone and alternative storylines
Pripyat in the BBC film - comments.. Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sat 25 Sep 2021 - 7:33

» StalkerSoup completed (for now)!
Pripyat in the BBC film - comments.. Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 19:13

» Help required for starting Soul Cube mission
Pripyat in the BBC film - comments.. Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Thu 23 Sep 2021 - 23:51

» Forum Wisdom Saves
Pripyat in the BBC film - comments.. Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 17:42

» The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...
Pripyat in the BBC film - comments.. Icon_minitimeby Atana55 Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 7:21

September 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Михајло
Pripyat in the BBC film - comments.. I_vote_lcapPripyat in the BBC film - comments.. I_voting_barPripyat in the BBC film - comments.. I_vote_rcap 
Ikaruss
Pripyat in the BBC film - comments.. I_vote_lcapPripyat in the BBC film - comments.. I_voting_barPripyat in the BBC film - comments.. I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Statistics
We have 1281 registered users
The newest registered user is AR15BR

Our users have posted a total of 11270 messages in 1530 subjects