StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NPC's don't spawn
Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Thu 25 Jul 2024 - 13:23

» Money lost on levelup
Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 11:11

» Grave at Secret Cave (Recon) (spoilers)
Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 10:49

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Fri 21 Jun 2024 - 23:45

» Stalkersoup in Windows 11
Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 3:59

» Starting directly at Collector mode
Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 2:37

» Defend the Bar crash
Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 10 Jun 2024 - 11:05

» Forum problems?
Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Fri 7 Jun 2024 - 12:15

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Sword2012
Is this the end...? I_vote_lcapIs this the end...? I_voting_barIs this the end...? I_vote_rcap 
alcheimers
Is this the end...? I_vote_lcapIs this the end...? I_voting_barIs this the end...? I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1778 registered users
The newest registered user is Victor Two

Our users have posted a total of 12586 messages in 1757 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Is this the end...?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

Is this the end...? Empty
PostSubject: Is this the end...?   Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2019 - 19:10

after finding al Caesiers stashes being the last one in Jupiter Undeground...

What's next ?

I followed PLesskyn's guide searching for
possible spoiler :

but I could not find it...

Now... what to do/where to go?!

I read somewhere in the forum that there's another level but I presum it must be WIP.

In any case, if this is a temporary end of the mod:

THANKS to its almighty creators, collaborators, translators, terminators, players and forum posters that helped all of us to play this wonderful mod.
I was told about its difficulty but I had no idea about this community that collaborates and gives a helping hand to players like me that are quite n00bish and/or impatient when having CTD's, dead end games, wandering like headless chickens in the zone searching for items, owned by rodent or constantly cheekie-brikie'd by bandits.

Jzzz... now ,10 years after I bought the SoC CD in a discount store (9.90€) I never could imagine I would still be playing this game in 2019.
And even better...seems more is yet to come.

Again... I thank you all and also I'd ask to thank it to yourselves: a game for gamers by gamers.

Last edited by ObiWanCannabis on Thu 23 May 2019 - 19:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end...?   Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2019 - 19:23

Fox's note should be
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end...?   Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2019 - 20:18

Seems somehow I've been in that lab before... I remember meeting a scientist in that Lab long before in the game.

Now, after not finding the note I entered where you said and found guns, a lying Monolith and some others alive.

The things is I reloaded the game 3 times before entering NPP south but the note doesnt appear.
Headed to secret lab but after wiping all the Monos I have no idea where to go

I searched the info portion spreadsheet and just found this
Spoiler:
but seems I've done it.Also, lines 4061 - 4069 in the sheet doesn't sound familiar to me but maybe I've done them.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end...?   Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2019 - 21:09

Fox's note
Spoiler:

There are four main strands to Collector:
Spoiler:

You get the transition to Firing Range when you
Spoiler:
Have you done all that?

If you got there a lot earlier, did you do so using the teleport menu? It can be tempting to use it to see new areas, but doing so before you are supposed to be there can mess up your game.

After Collector comes the Storm, then Reclamation - which is where I think the story ends at the moment. I haven't reached there since the last update, so I don't know how much new story TecnoBacon has added to extend the game.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end...?   Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeFri 24 May 2019 - 0:55

pchester wrote:
Fox's note
Spoiler:

There are four main strands to Collector:
Spoiler:

You get the transition to Firing Range when you
Spoiler:
Have you done all that?

If you got there a lot earlier, did you do so using the teleport menu? It can be tempting to use it to see new areas, but doing so before you are supposed to be there can mess up your game.

After Collector comes the Storm, then Reclamation - which is where I think the story ends at the moment. I haven't reached there since the last update, so I don't know how much new story TecnoBacon has added to extend the game.
However for the last place there were some things that might have been in the penultimate place:
Spoiler:

Last edited by TrueB on Fri 24 May 2019 - 0:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Omission)
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end...?   Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2019 - 16:36

TrueB wrote:

However for the last place there were some things that might have been in the penultimate place:
Spoiler:

Yep I did that by spawning it (I thibk it didn't asked for an specific black energy artifact).
I followed PLesskin guide step by step when stuck and I only had one problem: first Caesier's stash in ATP. The rest went perfectly well.

I dunno if I really started Reclamation part.

Infoportion anyone for that Fox's note?
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end...?   Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeWed 29 May 2019 - 19:53

According to this ...
pchester wrote:
Fox's note
Spoiler:
I've checked ALL papers I'm carrying with me (every doc since beginning of Collector and some others too) and there's one from Fox that reads the same as pchester says:
Spoiler:
it seems the famous final note but... i can't recall when I picked it up... maybe while collecting and entering NPP1 underground for the firt time or sometime later wandering there.
After reading this note... where to go?
"Reclamation" is suppossed to start ... but what/where?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end...?   Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeWed 29 May 2019 - 21:17

ObiWanCannabis wrote:
After reading this note... where to go?
"Reclamation" is suppossed to start ... but what/where?

Yes, that is Fox's note. As far as I know (based on my pre-1.1.0018 game) it doesn't have any other purpose, it is just another piece of paper to 'collect'. There may be more added in the latest update, but I haven't reached there yet.

As for Reclamation, I believe more was added in the 1.1.0018 update, but again I haven't reached the new stuff yet. My last game ended after
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end...?   Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2019 - 11:54

pchester wrote:

As for Reclamation, I believe more was added in the 1.1.0018 update, but again I haven't reached the new stuff yet. My last game ended after
Spoiler:

I'm not familiar with that... as I said... I followed Plesskyn's guide and I can't remember the
Spoiler:

How can I get it ?
How did you reach that point?

My last reference about Agent X is a note in PDA reading:
Spoiler:
Should I search for him there !?

I'm at the end of Plesskin guide without idea or guidelines about how and where to proceed.
Also another issue: in the guide, I was suppossed to get a msg from someone in Garbage about the Storm weakening in several areas. I didn't get that message but I think the Storm calmed in some places.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end...?   Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2019 - 14:01

Plesskin's guide is very useful, but it is several years old and many things have changed since it was published. This is especially so at the end of the game, where things are still under development.

That Agent X message looks old. Just to check, are you running the latest version of the game (1.1.0018)? It will tell you at the bottom of the main menu screen. If so, did you create a new all.sav file by starting a new game before continuing with your old game? You must do this to make sure any new content is included in your game.

If everything is up to date, look in your diary under 'Collector Entries'. There should be an entry for Agent 'X' at the end. It tells you where to look for his pack.

I'm not sure about the message in Garbage. Some messages can be received in different locations depending on where you are and what you have done. I haven't reached that point since the last update, so I don't know what has been added.
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end...?   Is this the end...? Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2019 - 14:33

You hit the jackpot !!!
It was in the Collector entries... found that thing !

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end...?   Is this the end...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this the end...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: Game help discussions :: Game guides-
Jump to: