StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics... Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics... Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics... Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics... Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics... Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics... Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics... Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics... Empty
PostSubject: I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics...   I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics... Icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2019 - 17:56

I'm trying to reply 2 topics about the Heart of the Poltergeist (I think both opened by Basket) because I also need about that issue but when clicking "reply" i get:

Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum.

In any case... I can't spawn the Success stone in the White circle in Hospital.
I tried for almost 2 hours ... I even spawned a dozen HoP and drop them all at the same time in the hope one of them will cook the stone ..but nothing.

Do spawning a Succes Stone will revive Fly?
BTW Isn't suppossed to be the Living heart the artifact that ressucitates people !?
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics...   I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics... Icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2019 - 20:09

ObiWanCannabis wrote:
Above post:

Yes, the Success Stone will heal Fly (who is too far beyond death by now for the Living Heart to work) and it should take just a few seconds to spawn

You need to stand at the furthest part of the white circle away from the doorway, while facing the doorway (this will be clarified in the next dialogues patch), before dropping the doubly-modified HoP artefact in

The reason you can't respond to the thread is because it's over six months old, and has been archived
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics...   I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics... Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2019 - 13:54

Sword... do you mean the artifact to cook is the Modified Heart of the Poltergeist 2 ?
I re-read BlacDoc and panther father dialogs again and they always talk about the (i think) "vanilla" Heart of the Poltergeist...
Could you clarify this to me? I'm messed.

and.. I should place myself inside the rrom, facing the doorway, isn't it?
(anyway I tried this place according to a pchester's old post but seem i need to persevere)

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics...   I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics... Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2019 - 15:21

ObiWanCannabis wrote:
Sword... do you mean the artifact to cook is the Modified Heart of the Poltergeist 2 ?
I re-read BlacDoc and panther father dialogs again and they always talk about the (i think) "vanilla" Heart of the Poltergeist...
Could you clarify this to me? I'm messed.
and.. I should place myself inside the rrom, facing the doorway, isn't it?
(anyway I tried this place according to a pchester's old post but seem i need to persevere)

The original Heart of the Poltergeist gets mutated twice. First
Spoiler:
In all cases the NPCs still refer to it as a Heart of the Poltergeist, because
Spoiler:
although you can tell that it's different because its 'modified' icon changes slightly

Place yourself inside the room, at the outermost edge of the circle of light, facing the doorway, then drop your HOP into the circle, ideally from your backpack, not from your belt. It should only take a few seconds...
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics...   I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2019 - 13:05

It finally worked
I placed myself as you said (and also pchester posted somewhere else time ago).
Dropped the 2nd mutation of the Heart of the Poltergeist and ... I was blinded by the white shining light coming from the grace of Go... of the Monol... whatever !!!
The Success stone spawned and then I had to figure out where Fly body was... anyway, dropping the Stone in the place I remember where her body was (I previously played NS DMX) resulted in her resurrection, appearing from nowhere.
Now I'm starting Lightning quests ... more spam and help posts will come!
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics...   I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2019 - 13:19

ObiWanCannabis wrote:
Above post:

Glad you finally got it sorted, and it's not a bug in the game cheers

Sometimes you can't see Fly's body because she's suspended in a different area of space-time, but this will be explained in the dialogues of the next patch...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics...   I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't reply to certain (Heart of the Poltergeist) topics...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: Game help discussions :: Game guides-
Jump to: