StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Storm started... now what? Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Storm started... now what? Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Storm started... now what? Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Storm started... now what? Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Storm started... now what? Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Storm started... now what? Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Storm started... now what? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Storm started... now what? Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Storm started... now what?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow758
Novice

Storm started... now what? Empty
PostSubject: Storm started... now what?   Storm started... now what? Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar 2019 - 4:36

so... the storm started and got the skat15 "storm"... barman said that "Ax" was cought in generators and tasked me to find some mushroom artefacts in generators or NPP north... i spend the last 2 hours running around those locations and no signs of anything... can someone please point me the direction? i have no clue where to go or what to do...
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Storm started... now what?   Storm started... now what? Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar 2019 - 10:30

Shadow758 wrote:
so... the storm started and got the skat15 "storm"... barman said that "Ax" was cought in generators and tasked me to find some mushroom artefacts in generators or NPP north... i spend the last 2 hours running around those locations and no signs of anything... can someone please point me the direction? i have no clue where to go or what to do...

As far as I know, Ax hasn't reappeared yet. However, you should have a new entry under Collector in your diary. I assume that there will be further clues as TecnoBacon develops Ax's story.

I haven't found many mushrooms in NPP North, but each time I visit there are now a couple
Spoiler:
I think I also found one on the grass in that area. I haven't looked for any in Generators, but an obvious area to search would be the centre.

There isn't really much more to do at this point, you are pretty much at the end of the game as it stands. TecnoBacon has said he intends to develop the story through the receding Storm and the reclamation of the storm-ravaged areas, but until then I suggest that you make a coffee, take a deep breath and start a new game...
Back to top Go down
Shadow758
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Storm started... now what?   Storm started... now what? Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 3:26

i still have to do ceasier's quests, where can i find him? or that part is still in development?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Storm started... now what?   Storm started... now what? Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 10:15

Shadow758 wrote:
i still have to do ceasier's quests, where can i find him? or that part is still in development?

Shortly after you found the final ZEP doc, you should have received an SMS about Caesier from Sid. Unfortunately it is easy to miss his message, especially if you are fighting Monolith at the time! However, you should have a new note in your diary under Caesier's Treasures.

I can't remember Sid's exact wording, but basically he tells you that
Spoiler:
Go there to start Caesier's quest line.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Re: Storm started... now what?   Storm started... now what? Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 20:38

pchester wrote:
Shadow758 wrote:

Shortly after you found the final ZEP doc, you should have received an SMS about Caesier from Sid. Unfortunately it is easy to miss his message, especially if you are fighting Monolith at the time! However, you should have a new note in your diary under Caesier's Treasures.

I can't remember Sid's exact wording, but basically he tells you that
Spoiler:
Go there to start Caesier's quest line.
Nice to know the game goes onwards.

Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Storm started... now what?   Storm started... now what? Icon_minitimeMon 13 May 2019 - 15:51

I also spent hours in the grass but found the mushroom somewhere else:
There are 6 generators at NPP north: move to the top-right one; next to it there's one of those collapsed  bridges (the ones you jump via teleports from one to another in Vanilla). I jumped to that bridge and at the very edge there was the mushroom.
A lucky find because the Storm and psy effects make it really hard to find.

BTW: I haven't returned yet the mushroom to Barkeeep so... I hope this is the right one !!
I'm still heading to Southern tunnels to do something with the gold bars (according to Desolation guide)
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Storm started... now what?   Storm started... now what? Icon_minitimeMon 13 May 2019 - 23:00

In my last game I found a couple of Mushroom Artefacts on top of the concrete wall between the generators. When I returned later they were there again, so I assume that they re-spawn after a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm started... now what?   Storm started... now what? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm started... now what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: Game help discussions :: Game guides-
Jump to: