StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1748 registered users
The newest registered user is ataberk222

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Error message and help/support subforum

Go down 
+49
siriusnator
Maximus86
Strelok981
Hadrons
lv1234
TrueB
ooga_booga
KnightLyght Arthoryum.
Loner12
harry5518
kd6dm
Demawil
PhilH231
fantomas
TheDLord
UndeadDaiki
neworder455
Ikaruss
humdee
N0uba
CEASAR
Auftragsgriller
Alphabet Soup
ZeroGott
Iceddeadmeat
Warezz.K
Jakovsky
WhiteWolf
Bisque
Aleks1970
papanoel
TecnoBacon
Tolya
BadDragon
sjohnson
RazR
grayxy
patmartins
oxe222
NorryD
Rat Catcher
nemisis1842khann
_Nite_
aZmoDen
rusty_shackleford
Hipster Doofus
pchester
Sword2012
Steve90k
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
pchester
Administrator

Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2019 - 15:44

Loner12 wrote:
I found Fox note in NPP1. Is this the end?

I don't think that note leads anywhere (yet?) but the 1.1.0018 update added a bit more to the Ax story. Have you
Spoiler:
I may have missed something due to the SMS issues, but I think that is pretty much the end until TecnoBacon uploads some more.
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2019 - 15:54

There are timers which will end the storm as well as start a task to destroy several more generators throughout the zone but the dialogs have not been finished yet for key characters to help guide you to them. After Aleks and others are done with the dialog improvements and some fixes/additions I will start completing those parts and the wrap up of level up 3 which starts dlc content if added otherwise the game will continue with all factions invading the zone to take control. I have been dealing with my Mom's estate for the last few weeks and was having health issues prior to her passing. I am back to work and hope that 110019 (next patch as I have changed the shader structure and also added more options to the launcher which forces a major version change) will be out soon so that I am working with all the recent changes/additions.
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2019 - 17:15

Thanks for the update, TecnoBacon. Looking forward to seeing how the story continues... cheers
Back to top Go down
Loner12
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2019 - 17:37

TecnoBacon wrote:
There are timers which will end the storm as well as start a task to destroy several more generators throughout the zone but the dialogs have not been finished yet for key characters to help guide you to them. After Aleks and others are done with the dialog improvements and some fixes/additions I will start completing those parts and the wrap up of level up 3 which starts dlc content if added otherwise the game will continue with all factions invading the zone to take control. I have been dealing with my Mom's estate for the last few weeks and was having health issues prior to her passing. I am back to work and hope that 110019 (next patch as I have changed the shader structure and also added more options to the launcher which forces a major version change) will be out soon so that I am working with all the recent changes/additions.

Longing for any update because after ending I got messages one from unknown that he will kill for stealing gold bar and one from Gleb to bring him unique weapons to Skadowsk. I went there but sadly it was empty, despite bandits.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Return to the game   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2019 - 20:17

TecnoBacon wrote:
Hi TB,
So good to read this post from you and look forward your completion of Level 3. All the best, TrueB.

Experienced
KnightLyght Arthoryum.

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Aug 2019 - 13:54

Hi guys, why i'm having this error... i just installed Stalker Soup in my PC but i can't start it, i get this message...

Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Sin-t-tulo

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Aug 2019 - 14:15

Arthoryum wrote:
Previous post
Spoiler:

Hi Arthoryum

Clear every last trace of your StalkerSoup install off your PC, then start again from scratch following the intructions here to the letter, and checking at each stage
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let us know at which stage you run into problems, please
Back to top Go down
KnightLyght Arthoryum.
Experienced
KnightLyght Arthoryum.

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Aug 2019 - 16:04

Sword2012 wrote:
Arthoryum wrote:
Previous post
Spoiler:

Hi Arthoryum

Clear every last trace of your StalkerSoup install off your PC, then start again from scratch following the intructions here to the letter, and checking at each stage

Let us know at which stage you run into problems, please

Nothing... same result, i even installed the drivers of my Graphic card... why i receive such message?
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Aug 2019 - 16:09

Did you totally uninstall your previous game, clear all the registry entries, and follow the step by step instructions, stage by stage, to the letter?

If so, at which stage is your problem occurring?
Back to top Go down
KnightLyght Arthoryum.
Experienced
KnightLyght Arthoryum.

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Aug 2019 - 16:13

Sword2012 wrote:
Did you totally uninstall your previous game, clear all the registry entries, and follow the step by step instructions, stage by stage, to the letter?

I uninstalled the game with Revo UnInstaller Pro, that delete the Registry and Folders, but... i get the same result... i even installed the Microsoft Visual C++ and nothing... sorry for this, guys...
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Aug 2019 - 16:59

Arthoryum wrote:
Sword2012 wrote:

I uninstalled the game with Revo UnInstaller Pro, that delete the Registry and Folders, but... i get the same result... i even installed the Microsoft Visual C++ and nothing... sorry for this, guys...

No problem, Arthoryum

Are you following the Installation Help Guide?

If so, at which numbered stage is your problem occurring?

Knowing this will help us understand where you're at, and how to solve your problem

Also, what operating system are you using, and what's the installation path to your main 'StalkerSoup' folder?
Back to top Go down
KnightLyght Arthoryum.
Experienced
KnightLyght Arthoryum.

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Aug 2019 - 17:31

Sword2012 wrote:
Previous post
Spoiler:

The thing is... i'm installing it in a external drive, not in the main drive, 'cause i don't have other to install it, i'm in Windows 10 Professional... i mean, before all this, i installed in a Laptop Asus i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, 16,0GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 630, sadly, i installed in my main drive, and sometimes the gmae freeze, i could still play it, but... very slowly, so... i don't have any idea what's happening, could it be that, as i said, i'm installing it in a external drive... ?

Thank you for everything.

EDIT: Maybe i'm gonna' uninstall this Windows 10 and install it again to see if that's the problem...
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Aug 2019 - 22:49

Arthoryum wrote:
Sword2012 wrote:
Previous post
Spoiler:

The thing is... i'm installing it in a external drive, not in the main drive, 'cause i don't have other to install it, i'm in Windows 10 Professional... i mean, before all this, i installed in a Laptop Asus i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, 16,0GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 630, sadly, i installed in my main drive, and sometimes the gmae freeze, i could still play it, but... very slowly, so... i don't have any idea what's happening, could it be that, as i said, i'm installing it in a external drive... ?

Hi Arthoryum,
Revo Uninstaller Pro is an excellent program, and my choice of uninstallers, but it can leave traces behind. Be certain that you used the "Advanced" instead of "Moderate" process. You should reboot after uninstalling for Registry changes to be registered. Also, breakpoint errors are not uncommon in Visual C++, so perhaps a complete uninstall and reinstall might help.

EDIT: Sorry, misread your post (Senior Moment) EXTERNAL drives over USB will definitely have issues.Windows 10 doesn't "trust" USB connected devices. The external drive is not a problem, I run all of my games from an external SSD drive. In fact, it's preferable to installing it to the operating system drive, as Windows 10 has strange access limitations it applies to many things. However, that said, the game will usually run. A few things to check:

The error you're experiencing is usually due to a corrupt save. Be sure that you don't have any saves in _appdata_\saves. Also look at C:\Users\Public\Documents\STALKER-SHOC\saves to be certain that there are no "rogue" saves on the system. Stalkersoup redirects saves to _appdata_\saves, but one never knows.

Removing the "read only" attribute on your Stalkersoup game folder is important. As is "Take Ownership".

Try renaming or deleting your gamedata folder and see if the game starts.

Rename or delete your _appdata_\user.ltx file and see if the game starts. The default may have a setting that's incompatible.

Last, try creating a directory on drive C:,  e.g., C:\Games, and install Stalkersoup there.

Follow Sword2012's installation guide to the letter. I and others have used his guide many times resulting in successful installs.

Good luck, my friend.

Last edited by kd6dm on Mon 26 Aug 2019 - 23:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KnightLyght Arthoryum.
Experienced
KnightLyght Arthoryum.

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Aug 2019 - 23:10

kd6dm wrote:
Previous post:

Thank you, TrueB.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Aug 2019 - 23:50

Previous:

Quote :
Thank you, TrueB.

Er, um, not TrueB.

Experienced
KnightLyght Arthoryum.

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2019 - 1:40

kd6dm wrote:
Previous:

Quote :
Thank you, TrueB.

Er, um, not TrueB.

Sorry, kd6dm... lol!!
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2019 - 3:19

Arthoryum wrote:

EDIT: Maybe i'm gonna' uninstall this Windows 10 and install it again to see if that's the problem...

Thank you, kd6dm, for your comprehensive response, more of which has made it into the Installation Help Guide Smile

I'd only add the following for Arthoryum, and others with similar problems, from a different perspective...

Unless Windows 10 is failing you in other respects, it's probably not be the problem

You probably know that Windows 10 doesn't like 32 bit applications, which is why there's an entire Windows 10 section in the Installation Guide - the majority of it contributed by kd6dm...

You're not doing yourself any favors installing the game to an external drive. It's not supported by helpers on this forum because almost everyone who's tried it has run into problems - if not at the start, then certainly as the game progressed...  No

But please let us know how it goes for you, as your comments will help others, and develop the Guide further... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Error message and help support / subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2019 - 9:43

Arthoryum wrote:
kd6dm wrote:
Previous post:

Thank you, TrueB.
Hi Arthoryum, whilst in principal, I totally agree with Sword and kd6dm, there is another less drastic option than reinstalls and that is to consider partitioning your C drive - no liability accepted Wink

For Stalkersoup imo works best on a separate drive from your C:\drive internally best, externally next. It also works best on an SSD drive though with your laptop that might be an expensive option. I use an external SSD drive, and whilst my present drive was set up for me, I have used external drives since 2012 and from about 2014 on external SSDs the latter at the time were endorsed for use by TecnoBacon. I also use Windows 10 Pro.

My circumstances are somewhat different that after a cyber-attack, my wife rightly or not, decided against internal pc games, since if one disagrees to change, we don't change, we remain with an external SSD just for the game. But if the internal method absolutely fails, and if the external method works, then surely it is better than not playing this game. Unless you have another pc Arthoryum, you may anyway need an external drive for backup of your personal/work files. 

In my opinion provided you run a backup first and have enough space, partitioning is a good option - there is a an easy to follow YouTube video by Britec on partitioning drives.

I hope one of these methods gets you to enjoy this amazing game. All the best, TrueB

Experienced
KnightLyght Arthoryum.

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2019 - 12:38

Thank you so much for your respones, guys, i'm gonna' play it in my Laptop, it didn't give me problems there, first, i'm gonna' try on a external drive, then, if everything goes right, i'll stop, but, if it gives problems, i'll try on a partition... again, THANK YOU so much, guys.

PD: Everything went fine, thank you guys.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Error message etc   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2019 - 23:44

king
Arthoryum wrote:
Previous post:
Hi Arthoryum,
I hope you enjoy the game. pchester has produced two excellent walkthrough guides, which should be available by the loading instructions, though they do contain some spoilers. Good hunting, regards, TrueB.

Experienced
KnightLyght Arthoryum.

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2019 - 12:36

TrueB wrote:
Previous post:

Thank you, TrueB. But, it seems i found another problem... if i equip the Night Vision googles during an emission in Garbage i have a CTD, but i don't have'em equiped, everything goes normal...  scratch, interesting, this is the message:

Expression    : fatal error
Function      : CScriptEngine::lua_error
File          : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp
Line          : 73
Description   : <no expression>
Arguments     : LUA error: ...\stalkersoup\gamedata\scripts\tb3d_hit_styles.script:213: bad argument [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to 'string_find' (string expected, got userdata)

Cheers guys.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Ctd in nightvision goggles during emission   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2019 - 13:03

Arthoryum wrote:
Previous post:
Hi Arthoryum.
In scripts, is TB3DModders.Script
Opened it has various options so before you open it, save a copy elsewhere. Open properties for the entire program including the STALKERSOUP directory and make sure there are no buttons ticked then save it and reopen it, for as the ticked items may try to interact with the internal registry, I have them unticked. 
Scrolling down you will find Emissions true or false. I mark false as I see them as a waste of my limited time. I just like to play the game. Night vision works fine for me Wink
There are lots of other choices in the script but it seems at first a good idea to try them individually which, means if something doesn't work, you know which one and can adjust the script.
By the way, which option did you use for getting the game to play?
If you send the data you supply to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], plus the level entry file with attached to email and also mention which nv goggles they are eg digital. TB will look at it for you, or pass it to aleks1970

Last edited by TrueB on Fri 30 Aug 2019 - 9:07; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Addition)
Back to top Go down
KnightLyght Arthoryum.
Experienced
KnightLyght Arthoryum.

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2019 - 13:34

For now is working fine, it just that interesting what happened, i'll see what can i do.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2019 - 20:05

no error messages so far in my playthrough of 1.1.0019 but I have been getting c-stack crashes sometimes, and out of storage space type errors

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2019 - 20:17

_Nite_ wrote:
no error messages so far in my playthrough of 1.1.0019 but I have been getting c-stack crashes sometimes, and out of storage space type errors

Spoiler:

Hi _Nite_,
Known bug, reported to TB and Aleks1970. I cheat,  Cool after the teleport should be there, I just use the ESC-F2 teleport. The Agroprom to Swamp teleport is also missing.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2019 - 20:30

kd6dm wrote:
Previous post:

what are ya saying? if ya use the esc + F2 command the transitions then show up?
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2019 - 21:29

_Nite_ wrote:
what are ya saying? if ya use the esc + F2 command the transitions then show up?

Esc + F2 is a cheat menu to get you from where you are to anywhere, and is used by testers

Like the Spawn menu or the Infoportion menu, it can get you out of trouble if the game fails on you but, like all the cheat menus, you have to be careful not to spawn anything, or achieve something that you've not yet earned

So if you've not yet earned a transition point to a map, then using this menu to get there can seriously mess up your game and cause things not to happen when they should

Basically, if you've been to an area before, then you can use ESC + F2 to get you there again without having to get to a normal transition point

But do NOT use this menu to get to somewhere you've not been before - not even for a peek to see what it's like... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2019 - 21:57

Sword2012 wrote:
Previous post:

lol I know all this already, but the way he said it made it sound like the missing transition showed up after using that.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2019 - 22:45

_Nite_ said:
Quote :
lol I know all this already, but the way he said it made it sound like the missing transition showed up after using that.

How could I have said it to make it perfectly clear? I didn't say it would appear, that was your take on it.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Sep 2019 - 13:48

I'm getting this crash on army warehouse anytime I get near the rostock / army warehouse transition now, it started to happen after completing 2 of Le Havre's missions.

! error in stalker with visual actors\neytral\stalker_neytral_nauchniy
stack trace:

0023:06283E87 xrGame.dll

Lucky I have the dark valley and ATP transition active cause thats my only way into army warehouse now to avoid the crash
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Sep 2019 - 16:39

Playing ZEP, I couldn't enter the Distribution Centre from East Pripyat

In the Modder's Script, disabling 'extra_spawns' didn't help

I had to also change 'start_alife_option' back to the default 0, to enable me to continue...
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Start a life   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Sep 2019 - 17:02

Sword2012 wrote:
Playing ZEP, I couldn't enter the Distribution Centre from East Pripyat

In the Modder's Script, disabling 'extra_spawns' didn't help

I had to also change 'start_alife_option' back to the default 0, to enable me to continue...
TB has always imo iirc warned against changing this setting. As a beta tester for TB, I did try this and it caused ctds.

Master

PostSubject: Re error message help and support   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Sep 2019 - 22:15

Sword2012 wrote:
_Nite_ wrote:

Esc + F2 is a cheat menu to get you from where you are to anywhere, and is used by testers

Like the Spawn menu or the Infoportion menu, it can get you out of trouble if the game fails on you but, like all the cheat menus, you have to be careful not to spawn anything, or achieve something that you've not yet earned

So if you've not yet earned a transition point to a map, then using this menu to get there can seriously mess up your game and cause things not to happen when they should

Basically, if you've been to an area before, then you can use ESC + F2 to get you there again without having to get to a normal transition point

But do NOT use this menu to get to somewhere you've not been before - not even for a peek to see what it's like... Evil or Very Mad
There are ways for those testing the game to go forward. If a hard save is made inside an area, not at a transition, then Esc F2 is used to check eg a message / game item thought to be not working. The tester can go forward and test, then delete any new saves eg moving from one area to another by transition or Esc F2. Once the task is done, the relevant new file info can be sent by email etc. Any copies of files after the initial hard save can be archived to another drive with eg a folder: SSoup Checks with time and date. The saves within the game should be deleted leaving the initial hard-save before Esc F2 was used. But not for play, as the game may anticipate MO encountering NPCs etc on route, which he would miss and possibly affect adversily the outcome of the game. Regards, TrueB.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Sep 2019 - 19:32

Hi, I have a problem after installing the game.
I reinstalled win 10 64 Pro.  I deleted everything from all partitions, PC is clean, I did every update for PC.

I installed (from an external HDD ) the version 1.10012 on empty partition D:

This is a BUG  with version 1.10012 :
Log file 1:

What further confuses me is line - [error]File    : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\EngineAPI.cpp
because there is nothing on partition E, it is empty.

Then Autoupdate to 1.10019 and then this BUG appears
Log file 2:
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Sep 2019 - 20:14

do you use the launcher to start the game?
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
Strelok981
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Sep 2019 - 20:31

Yes, I tried the launcher and the XR_3DA from bin. The result is the same

BugTrap says this

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Error message and help/support subforum
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next