StalkerSoup

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Reactor 5 Chernobyl
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 5:01

» Mutant parts not working
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 21 Oct 2019 - 20:54

» Getting out of a freeze
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 21 Oct 2019 - 20:49

» Message Log Idea
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 21 Oct 2019 - 3:34

» Finding the Labyrinth
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 20 Oct 2019 - 15:22

» Emailing screenshots
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sat 19 Oct 2019 - 1:08

» Finding Level 1/Collector Stashes
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 3:41

» Serii Mission
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 3:17

October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 I_vote_lcapError message and help/support subforum - Page 10 I_voting_barError message and help/support subforum - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 I_vote_lcapError message and help/support subforum - Page 10 I_voting_barError message and help/support subforum - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 881 registered users
The newest registered user is rustjunkie

Our users have posted a total of 9648 messages in 1246 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Error message and help/support subforum

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Strelok981
Novice

Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Sep 2019 - 20:31

Yes, I tried the launcher and the XR_3DA from bin. The result is the same

BugTrap says this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Sep 2019 - 21:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Previous post:

Just checking, but as you're using Windows 10, have you followed the Installation Help Guide, step by step, to the letter, including the Windows 10 section?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Strelok981
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Sep 2019 - 21:59

Yes, but I'll try again tomorrow.
I've been playing Stalkersoup since 2012, so I'm familiar with the installation, but I may have missed something.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep 2019 - 1:43

no error messages so far in my playthrough of 1.1.0019 but I have been getting c-stack crashes sometimes, and out of storage space type errors

Spoiler:

Hi _Nite_,
Known bug, reported to TB and Aleks1970. I cheat,  Cool after the teleport should be there, I just use the ESC-F2 teleport. The Agroprom to Swamp teleport is also missing.

that bit is what made me think the teleport showed up after you used the teleport command, read it again and you can see why I was confused.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Error message and help lukash gift   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep 2019 - 8:57

The reward for getting him the brains is 5 Monolith teleports, and a Stealth Exo, which you pick up near the Wish Granter in the Sarcophagus.

Ah, interesting, thank you. I must keep missing (or forgetting!) that reward description. I generally pick up the
Spoiler:

Hi kd6dm,
I find everything each time except Strelok's PDA which I end up spawning in. Can you recall whereabouts by the monolith precisely it is, kd?
Best wishes and happy hunting. TrueB
Mind how you go.

Master

PostSubject: Error messages re stashes   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep 2019 - 10:23

Previous post:

STASH BAGS:

I usually line seven or eight locked stash bags on the ledge at the back of the flat roof above the Arena entrance. I may be tempting fate here, but so far I haven't had any problems.

I keep food, medkits etc. in the first bag, artefacts and mutant parts in the second, weapons and suits that I like to swap out occasionally for variety in the third, then ammo, quest items, scopes and silencers, documents, a spare bag for miscellaneous items, and finally unwanted weapons/outfits to use for repairs or sale. There is also keep a pile of dropped items that won't stash, e.g. Playboys, 'special' PDAs and that annoying grenade you pick up in the Swamp.
Hi pchester, I used to stash in the Dark Valley as I think it has the most blue boxes, but since the glitch in 1.10019, my MO stashes in the A.W. as that too has several bins, a drainhole cover and 3 logs for locks.
Spoiler:

Happy hunting, TrueB

pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep 2019 - 10:37

I find everything each time except Strelok's PDA which I end up spawning in. Can you recall whereabouts by the monolith precisely it is, kd?
Mind how you go.

Strelok's PDA isn't in the Sarcophagus. On the same slab where you find Lukash's reward, you should find
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Error messages Streloks pda   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep 2019 - 11:58

Mind how you go.

Strelok's PDA isn't in the Sarcophagus. On the same slab where you find Lukash's reward, you should find
Spoiler:

Hi pchester, thank you kindly Sir. Very much appreciated. Cheers TrueB.
Ps: I nearly forgot to vote +.

Last edited by TrueB on Sat 7 Sep 2019 - 12:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Plus Vote)
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep 2019 - 19:44

_Nite_:

Quote :
Hi _Nite_,
Known bug, reported to TB and Aleks1970. I cheat,  Cool after the teleport should be there, I just use the ESC-F2 teleport. The Agroprom to Swamp teleport is also missing.

that bit is what made me think the teleport showed up after you used the teleport command, read it again and you can see why I was confused.

Sorry, _Nite_, but I don't see. That said, we all see and interpret things differently, and this is just one example. No biggie, not worth more forum space. Soldier on, and see you in the Zone.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2019 - 8:55

caught another error message, never seen this one before

[error]Expression : fatal error
[error]Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error
[error]File : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp
[error]Line : 73
[error]Description : <no expression>
[error]Arguments : LUA error: ...es\stalkersoup\gamedata\scripts\bone_fracture.script:260: attempt to compare nil with number
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2019 - 10:21

Previous post:

Was this at a transition? I sometimes get a CTD at a transition if my MO has even a minor unhealed bone fracture. No idea why, but I assume that there is some test that it fails when the new map loads. As the fracture is embedded in my save game I can't load the autosave, but if I temporarily set 'use_bone_fracture' to 'false' in the Modders Script it allows me to continue.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2019 - 12:56

Previous post:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2019 - 17:14

It is an error in the bone fracture script and pchester is correct for a fix now, I have fixed it and it will be in next micro patch
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep 2019 - 14:37

Had this on the dead city map once (my gamesave was corrupted) had to redo the the dead city missions all in one gameplay session to prevent it happening again

! error in stalker with visual new\lastday_wayt_polumaska
stack trace:

0023:062B3E87 xrGame.dll

[error][ 8] : Not enough storage is available to process this command.

its the same kinda problem I had at the army warehouse on my other thread earlier.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep 2019 - 8:41

found another

Spoiler:

! error in stalker with visual new\supernevidimka
stack trace:

0023:061D3E87 xrGame.dll

[error][     183]    : Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

Last edited by _Nite_ on Tue 17 Sep 2019 - 8:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Error message and help/support subforum
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10