StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Tue 26 Mar 2024 - 20:44

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

» Yakut does not give a dialog
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby SPEC Fri 8 Mar 2024 - 14:26

» For @everyone
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Sat 24 Feb 2024 - 0:31

» StalkerSoup not working on Windows 11
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Fri 23 Feb 2024 - 23:57

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
DUCATISLO
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 I_vote_lcapError message and help/support subforum - Page 8 I_voting_barError message and help/support subforum - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is Tarin

Our users have posted a total of 12527 messages in 1747 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Error message and help/support subforum

Go down 
+49
siriusnator
Maximus86
Strelok981
Hadrons
lv1234
TrueB
ooga_booga
KnightLyght Arthoryum.
Loner12
harry5518
kd6dm
Demawil
PhilH231
fantomas
TheDLord
UndeadDaiki
neworder455
Ikaruss
humdee
N0uba
CEASAR
Auftragsgriller
Alphabet Soup
ZeroGott
Iceddeadmeat
Warezz.K
Jakovsky
WhiteWolf
Bisque
Aleks1970
papanoel
TecnoBacon
Tolya
BadDragon
sjohnson
RazR
grayxy
patmartins
oxe222
NorryD
Rat Catcher
nemisis1842khann
_Nite_
aZmoDen
rusty_shackleford
Hipster Doofus
pchester
Sword2012
Steve90k
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sword2012
Administrator

Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2019 - 21:12

PhilH231 wrote:
Above post:

May I suggest you install the game on a different drive? Other players have reported problems installing onto their C:\ drive, even using Windows 7

Full installation instructions here, although there'll be an updated version shortly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
PhilH231
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2019 - 23:10

Sword2012 wrote:
May I suggest you install the game on a different drive? Other players have reported problems installing onto their C:\ drive, even using Windows 7

Thanks, Sword, I'll try that if it happens again, but I've had StalkerSoup on my startup SSD for at over 2 years now without trouble, so it is not exactly an Install issue. Just to be on the safe side, I'm copying a restore version of the game folder from yesterday onto my external drive.

Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Restore version   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2019 - 4:21

PhilH231 wrote:
Sword2012 wrote:

Thanks, Sword, I'll try that if it happens again, but I've had StalkerSoup on my startup SSD for at over 2 years now without trouble, so it is not exactly an Install issue. Just to be on the safe side, I'm copying a restore version of the game folder from yesterday onto my external drive.

Hi PhilH231, having a backup of the game is a good idea. When I adjust my TB3D Modders.Script, I back up to my hard-drive so if changes don't work, I can revert. Some of the settings relating to advanced lighting for in game options can, as I have experienced, lead to problems if trying to put things back, so a complete backup can help. If you have gamed far into Stalkersoup and an upgrade shows up an issue to be resolved by mini-patch, you can if you have started into the new version, remove any new saves and revert to your previous copy, for imo, new full patches are a really good time to copy everything to a hard-drive.
Of course, external hard-drives, for back-up purposes only, are a good idea, and they are so inexpensive nowadays as to be a simpler option. Regards, TrueB.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2019 - 21:15

crashing after getting flask for petrenko and returning

! error in stalker with visual actors\novice\green_stalker_4
stack trace:

0023:07413E87 xrGame.dll
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2019 - 7:32

Demawil wrote:
crashing after getting flask for petrenko and returning

! error in stalker with visual actors\novice\green_stalker_4
stack trace:

0023:07413E87 xrGame.dll

Is the error persistent, or one time, and then game loads a save? I had several like this throughout the game, two were persistent. In the latter cases, I gave any nearby Stalkers a wider distance between us and got by.

Reported this issue and sent saves/logs to TB.
Good stalking.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2019 - 7:40

kd6dm wrote:

Is the error persistent, or one time, and then game loads a save?
Game crashes all the time after i load same save and running towards the fence where i came from, i could just not get the item from there for now and do something else.
I think its caused by spawning of avenger?
Back to top Go down
Loner12
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 29 May 2019 - 16:41

I have a problem with starting Lightinng quests. I am after meeting all the faction leaders. My PDA is being bugged. Game guides that after talking with Associate who removes bug in my PDA I should get sms and photo from Lightning to be able to find her and push game forward. But after removing bug from PDA nothing happens and game doesn't go forward and I can do nothing. Did I sth do wrong?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 29 May 2019 - 18:44

Loner12 wrote:
I have a problem with starting Lightinng quests. I am after meeting all the faction leaders. My PDA is being bugged. Game guides that after talking with Associate who removes bug in my PDA I should get sms and photo from Lightning to be able to find her and push game forward. But after removing bug from PDA nothing happens and game doesn't go forward and I can do nothing. Did I sth do wrong?

The SMS from Lightning should come
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Loner12
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2019 - 13:56

pchester wrote:
Loner12 wrote:

The SMS from Lightning should come
Spoiler:

After ending coversation with Associate there is nothing. Strelok doesn't send message to the Lightning and I can do nothing. I tried to reload save many times and nothing. Of course I have the newest patch.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2019 - 14:28

Try info portion dosent_zhuchok_say_start. That should kick off the SMS messages after Associate returns your PDA.

Using info portions:
Back to top Go down
Loner12
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May 2019 - 11:11

pchester wrote:
Try info portion dosent_zhuchok_say_start. That should kick off the SMS messages after Associate returns your PDA.

Using info portions:

I used it but nothing happened so I started playing again after meeting with factions leaders. After jumping throught bubbles everything went fine but sms dialogue between Doctor, Strelok and Lightining was two times, one after one. After this in PDA I should have a task: Confront the tech who bugged your PDA, but this is just a name of game save. So maybe here is sth wrong?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May 2019 - 12:34

I don't know why you had the same dialogue twice, but after the SMS messages with
Spoiler:

EDIT: I just reached the same place and had the same problem. The messages in Agroprom were duplicated, and the expected SMS messages after talking to Associate in the Bar didn't play (I waited two in-game days). I loaded up the equivalent 1.1.0017 game and everything happened correctly and immediately.

Having had the same problem earlier with Voronin's helicopter mission (I waited five days for that one without success) I am wondering if there is a problem in 1.1.0018 with SMS messages in the Bar.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Messages   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun 2019 - 11:57

pchester wrote:
Previous post:
Hi, in East Pripyat there was just the one message but no-one there, in see Dan about the faulty helmet, no message to take it to Sak, on going to pick up item in the Red Forest side of Radar path, was able to get all items but Yakut had no onward message. No messages re Ghost either. First time playing Sak's mission for bad trader, a message flashed up re he might be innocent ie the NPC, MO rescues at the start of Swamps. Next time after deleting re this, no dialogue on the subject.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun 2019 - 22:01

pchester wrote:
I don't know why you had the same dialogue twice, but after the SMS messages with
Spoiler:

EDIT: I just reached the same place and had the same problem. The messages in Agroprom were duplicated, and the expected SMS messages after talking to Associate in the Bar didn't play (I waited two in-game days). I loaded up the equivalent 1.1.0017 game and everything happened correctly and immediately.

Having had the same problem earlier with Voronin's helicopter mission (I waited five days for that one without success) I am wondering if there is a problem in 1.1.0018 with SMS messages in the Bar.

It worked. Now I'm after massacre of Last Day, Lightinig didn't disappeared again, found spark's Note, followed by coordinates and this portal leads me to collector. Is that all to do in plot?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun 2019 - 22:20

Loner12 wrote:
It worked. Now I'm after massacre of Last Day, Lightinig didn't disappeared again, found spark's Note, followed by coordinates and this portal leads me to collector. Is that all to do in plot?

That is the end of that part, yes, but the story is far from over. Find Spark's exit tunnel, go through and start the next section. You still have a long way to go...
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Game crashing   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun 2019 - 9:56

Demawil wrote:
kd6dm wrote:

Is the error persistent, or one time, and then game loads a save?
Game crashes all the time after i load same save and running towards the fence where i came from, i could just not get the item from there for now and do something else.
I think its caused by spawning of avenger?
If this isn't yet resolved, did you load Alex1970's mini patch on shaders? If not then if you could pm him, to receive it.

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun 2019 - 7:53

I am getting a crash to desktop when i enter the dark valley from finishing the X18 dungeon. i manage to spend 2 seconds outside the entrance for it and the game always crashes.

i get this error in the game log:
! error in stalker with visual actors\bandit\stalker_bandit_3
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun 2019 - 15:24

harry5518 wrote:

Dark Valley crash is a known issue, and the Devs are working on it. The autosave will load, and you can continue the game.

See you in the Zone.

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jun 2019 - 1:55

kd6dm wrote:
harry5518 wrote:

Dark Valley crash is a known issue, and the Devs are working on it. The autosave will load, and you can continue the game.

See you in the Zone.

Autosave yields the same result. Got around it by teleporting to cordon.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Error message   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jun 2019 - 3:30

harry5518 wrote:
kd6dm wrote:
harry5518 wrote:

See you in the Zone.

Autosave yields the same result. Got around it by teleporting to cordon.
Hi Harry5518, That's an excellent idea. Every so often the game improves and the Dark Valley glitch is known to those involved in the improvement updates. So hopefully the next update will resolve this issue. I tend to save up quests for the Dark Valley and Lab x18 so I can do them together, as there are several. Regards, TrueB.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul 2019 - 12:10

Hello. Last time I wrote was when I was ending StalkerSoup in Dead City. Now I'm in Collector Level 2 searching for gold bars. Now I am searching for gold bar in Dead Marshes. Walkthrough says that it should be on the west of the map in Controller's house but there I only found backpack with artefact and nothing more. Anyone knows where bar should be?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul 2019 - 14:05

Loner12 wrote:
Previous post:

Look behind the crate...
Back to top Go down
Loner12
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul 2019 - 14:29

pchester wrote:
Previous post:

Unfortunately there is no bar and documents behind crate.
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul 2019 - 15:36

Loner12 wrote:
Previous post:

I'm not sure what actually triggers that bar to spawn. Did you talk to Karina first?
Back to top Go down
Loner12
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul 2019 - 15:43

pchester wrote:
Previous post:

Yes. I did
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul 2019 - 17:10

Loner12 wrote:
Previous post:

In that case the document and the bar should be behind one of the crates. If they aren't there, you could try reloading a game from before you got Sid's message and try again.
Back to top Go down
Loner12
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul 2019 - 17:12

pchester wrote:
Previous post:

Unfortunately there is no bar and documents behind crate.
Crying or Very sad
I'm not sure what actually triggers that bar to spawn. Did you talk to Karina first?
Yes. I did
In that case the document and the bar should be behind one of the crates. If they aren't there, you could try reloading a game from before you got Sid's message and try again.
Meaasge from Sid scratch I didn't get any silent
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul 2019 - 17:42

Loner12 wrote:
Previous post:

You may have missed it, it is easy to do when you are in a fire fight. When you pick up the bar in the
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Loner12
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul 2019 - 19:46

pchester wrote:
Previous post:

I took a bar and then I got new paths to go to Dwad Marshes. But no SMS from Sid. Is there any command to get this sms?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul 2019 - 21:00

Loner12 wrote:
Previous post:

There have been a few problems in 1.1.0018 with SMS messages not triggering. I understand that this will be fixed in the next micro-patch.

Unfortunately many of the info portions for Level 1 (Collector) and later parts of the game aren't in the info portions list, and I don't know of another way to call them. However, you can use the ESC-F4 menu to spawn the gold bar with zep_gold_bar11 and the note with zep_note_deadm2. Picking up the note should spawn the next bar.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Re error message support forums   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2019 - 2:53

pchester wrote:
Previous post:
Your knowledge of all stalkersoup is outstanding and wonderfully altruistic, pchester.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul 2019 - 12:52

Let there be next bug. As you said that in that version are problems with sms, I didn't get sms from Sid to search the ATP for stash. I tried to spawn it via esc+f4 but don't know a info portion to spawn :/. Or I have to wait for micropatch?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul 2019 - 14:18

Loner12 wrote:
Let there be next bug. As you said that in that version are problems with sms, I didn't get sms from Sid to search the ATP for stash. I tried to spawn it via esc+f4 but don't know a info portion to spawn :/. Or I have to wait for micropatch?

Info portion tb3d_hunt2_start should give you the SMS to begin Caesier's quests and spawn the first stash in ATP.
Back to top Go down
Loner12
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul 2019 - 14:24

pchester wrote:
Loner12 wrote:

Info portion tb3d_hunt2_start should give you the SMS to begin Caesier's quests and spawn the first stash in ATP.

You know what? You are genius cheers
Back to top Go down
Loner12
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2019 - 14:31

I found Fox note in NPP1. Is this the end?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2019 - 15:44

Loner12 wrote:
I found Fox note in NPP1. Is this the end?

I don't think that note leads anywhere (yet?) but the 1.1.0018 update added a bit more to the Ax story. Have you
Spoiler:
I may have missed something due to the SMS issues, but I think that is pretty much the end until TecnoBacon uploads some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Error message and help/support subforum
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next