StalkerSoup

Everything relating to StalkerSoup...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The '100 Rads' bar...
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby kaplumbaga Today at 21:12

» DLC 5 content
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Tzoun9084 Today at 19:25

» Levelup - general discussion
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 8:27

» Request to have access to all maps
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 2:24

» stalkersoup walkthrough collector guide1
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby kaplumbaga Yesterday at 7:51

» Music flashdrives in music player
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 14 Jun 2019 - 11:10

» Forum Rules and game
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 14 Jun 2019 - 10:20

» New map with new areas ??
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Thu 13 Jun 2019 - 13:20

June 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 I_vote_lcapError message and help/support subforum - Page 8 I_voting_barError message and help/support subforum - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
kaplumbaga
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 I_vote_lcapError message and help/support subforum - Page 8 I_voting_barError message and help/support subforum - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Tzoun9084
Ikaruss
Aleks1970
ObiWanCannabis
Statistics
We have 795 registered users
The newest registered user is sigma3d

Our users have posted a total of 8839 messages in 1128 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Aleks1970

Most users ever online was 144 on Wed 15 May 2019 - 23:13

Error message and help/support subforum

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Sword2012
Administrator

Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2019 - 21:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Above post:

May I suggest you install the game on a different drive? Other players have reported problems installing onto their C:\ drive, even using Windows 7

Full installation instructions here, although there'll be an updated version shortly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
PhilH231
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2019 - 23:10

May I suggest you install the game on a different drive? Other players have reported problems installing onto their C:\ drive, even using Windows 7

Thanks, Sword, I'll try that if it happens again, but I've had StalkerSoup on my startup SSD for at over 2 years now without trouble, so it is not exactly an Install issue. Just to be on the safe side, I'm copying a restore version of the game folder from yesterday onto my external drive.

Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: Restore version   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2019 - 4:21

Thanks, Sword, I'll try that if it happens again, but I've had StalkerSoup on my startup SSD for at over 2 years now without trouble, so it is not exactly an Install issue. Just to be on the safe side, I'm copying a restore version of the game folder from yesterday onto my external drive.

Hi PhilH231, having a backup of the game is a good idea. When I adjust my TB3D Modders.Script, I back up to my hard-drive so if changes don't work, I can revert. Some of the settings relating to advanced lighting for in game options can, as I have experienced, lead to problems if trying to put things back, so a complete backup can help. If you have gamed far into Stalkersoup and an upgrade shows up an issue to be resolved by mini-patch, you can if you have started into the new version, remove any new saves and revert to your previous copy, for imo, new full patches are a really good time to copy everything to a hard-drive.
Of course, external hard-drives, for back-up purposes only, are a good idea, and they are so inexpensive nowadays as to be a simpler option. Regards, TrueB.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2019 - 21:15

crashing after getting flask for petrenko and returning

! error in stalker with visual actors\novice\green_stalker_4
stack trace:

0023:07413E87 xrGame.dll
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2019 - 7:32

crashing after getting flask for petrenko and returning

! error in stalker with visual actors\novice\green_stalker_4
stack trace:

0023:07413E87 xrGame.dll

Is the error persistent, or one time, and then game loads a save? I had several like this throughout the game, two were persistent. In the latter cases, I gave any nearby Stalkers a wider distance between us and got by.

Reported this issue and sent saves/logs to TB.
Good stalking.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2019 - 7:40

Is the error persistent, or one time, and then game loads a save?
Game crashes all the time after i load same save and running towards the fence where i came from, i could just not get the item from there for now and do something else.
I think its caused by spawning of avenger?
Back to top Go down
Loner12
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 29 May 2019 - 16:41

I have a problem with starting Lightinng quests. I am after meeting all the faction leaders. My PDA is being bugged. Game guides that after talking with Associate who removes bug in my PDA I should get sms and photo from Lightning to be able to find her and push game forward. But after removing bug from PDA nothing happens and game doesn't go forward and I can do nothing. Did I sth do wrong?
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 29 May 2019 - 18:44

I have a problem with starting Lightinng quests. I am after meeting all the faction leaders. My PDA is being bugged. Game guides that after talking with Associate who removes bug in my PDA I should get sms and photo from Lightning to be able to find her and push game forward. But after removing bug from PDA nothing happens and game doesn't go forward and I can do nothing. Did I sth do wrong?

The SMS from Lightning should come
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Loner12
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2019 - 13:56

The SMS from Lightning should come
Spoiler:

After ending coversation with Associate there is nothing. Strelok doesn't send message to the Lightning and I can do nothing. I tried to reload save many times and nothing. Of course I have the newest patch.
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2019 - 14:28

Try info portion dosent_zhuchok_say_start. That should kick off the SMS messages after Associate returns your PDA.

Using info portions:

Back to top Go down
Loner12
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May 2019 - 11:11

Try info portion dosent_zhuchok_say_start. That should kick off the SMS messages after Associate returns your PDA.

Using info portions:

I used it but nothing happened so I started playing again after meeting with factions leaders. After jumping throught bubbles everything went fine but sms dialogue between Doctor, Strelok and Lightining was two times, one after one. After this in PDA I should have a task: Confront the tech who bugged your PDA, but this is just a name of game save. So maybe here is sth wrong?
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May 2019 - 12:34

I don't know why you had the same dialogue twice, but after the SMS messages with
Spoiler:

EDIT: I just reached the same place and had the same problem. The messages in Agroprom were duplicated, and the expected SMS messages after talking to Associate in the Bar didn't play (I waited two in-game days). I loaded up the equivalent 1.1.0017 game and everything happened correctly and immediately.

Having had the same problem earlier with Voronin's helicopter mission (I waited five days for that one without success) I am wondering if there is a problem in 1.1.0018 with SMS messages in the Bar.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: Messages   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun 2019 - 11:57

Previous post:

Hi, in East Pripyat there was just the one message but no-one there, in see Dan about the faulty helmet, no message to take it to Sak, on going to pick up item in the Red Forest side of Radar path, was able to get all items but Yakut had no onward message. No messages re Ghost either. First time playing Sak's mission for bad trader, a message flashed up re he might be innocent ie the NPC, MO rescues at the start of Swamps. Next time after deleting re this, no dialogue on the subject.

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun 2019 - 22:01

I don't know why you had the same dialogue twice, but after the SMS messages with
Spoiler:

EDIT: I just reached the same place and had the same problem. The messages in Agroprom were duplicated, and the expected SMS messages after talking to Associate in the Bar didn't play (I waited two in-game days). I loaded up the equivalent 1.1.0017 game and everything happened correctly and immediately.

Having had the same problem earlier with Voronin's helicopter mission (I waited five days for that one without success) I am wondering if there is a problem in 1.1.0018 with SMS messages in the Bar.

It worked. Now I'm after massacre of Last Day, Lightinig didn't disappeared again, found spark's Note, followed by coordinates and this portal leads me to collector. Is that all to do in plot?
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun 2019 - 22:20

It worked. Now I'm after massacre of Last Day, Lightinig didn't disappeared again, found spark's Note, followed by coordinates and this portal leads me to collector. Is that all to do in plot?

That is the end of that part, yes, but the story is far from over. Find Spark's exit tunnel, go through and start the next section. You still have a long way to go...
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: Game crashing   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun 2019 - 9:56

Is the error persistent, or one time, and then game loads a save?
Game crashes all the time after i load same save and running towards the fence where i came from, i could just not get the item from there for now and do something else.
I think its caused by spawning of avenger?
If this isn't yet resolved, did you load Alex1970's mini patch on shaders? If not then if you could pm him, to receive it.

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun 2019 - 7:53

I am getting a crash to desktop when i enter the dark valley from finishing the X18 dungeon. i manage to spend 2 seconds outside the entrance for it and the game always crashes.

i get this error in the game log:
! error in stalker with visual actors\bandit\stalker_bandit_3
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun 2019 - 15:24

harry5518 wrote:

Dark Valley crash is a known issue, and the Devs are working on it. The autosave will load, and you can continue the game.

See you in the Zone.

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jun 2019 - 1:55

harry5518 wrote:

Dark Valley crash is a known issue, and the Devs are working on it. The autosave will load, and you can continue the game.

See you in the Zone.

Autosave yields the same result. Got around it by teleporting to cordon.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: Error message   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jun 2019 - 3:30

harry5518 wrote:

See you in the Zone.

Autosave yields the same result. Got around it by teleporting to cordon.
Hi Harry5518, That's an excellent idea. Every so often the game improves and the Dark Valley glitch is known to those involved in the improvement updates. So hopefully the next update will resolve this issue. I tend to save up quests for the Dark Valley and Lab x18 so I can do them together, as there are several. Regards, TrueB.

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Error message and help/support subforum
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8