StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
 I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now? Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
 I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now? Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
 I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now? Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
 I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now? Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
 I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now? Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
 I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now? Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
 I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
 I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now? Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swilc Sans
Novice
Swilc Sans

I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now? Empty
PostSubject: I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now?    I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2022 - 14:14

So basically I went to the Wish Granter, made a wish and then got teleported to the most random spot in the Agroprom Underground. I then went back to the Sarcophagus and finished the true ending where I destroyed the C-Con. Well after all that it teleported me back to Pripyat next to the ferris wheel aka next to the Pripyat stash. I also got a message saying that I need to find Doc's book, and that it is near here. Well I've looked at every relevant place for the book (all accesible ferris wheel cabs, the complete entirety of the soviet block where the stash's apartment is) and still nothing.

I would like to know, firstly, where that damn book is, and secondly, what do I have to do now? do I need to find the book to continue, or perhaps I need to speak to a certain character, because I am lost. Any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now?    I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2022 - 14:28

There is a building where the Monolithians are (or were) "praying" around a weird structure. Look below. Things will make sense after that.
Back to top Go down
Swilc Sans
Novice
Swilc Sans

PostSubject: Re: I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now?    I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2022 - 14:29

pchester wrote:
There is a building where the Monolithians are (or were) "praying" around a weird structure. Look below. Things will make sense after that.
The palace of culture? Yeah I've though of going there just now. Alright, i'll head there

I've already cleared it out a long time before, so it'll be easy.
Back to top Go down
Swilc Sans
Novice
Swilc Sans

PostSubject: Re: I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now?    I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2022 - 21:16

Hey man, sorry for bothering you again, I just didn't want to make a new post entirely for this: I've been trying to figure this out for a while but I can't seem to get to the bottom of it, how do you get the special SKAT-15 M3 "Storm" version of the SKTA-15. I spawned this in when I was testing with the menu a long time ago and ever since I have no idea how you get it. I've also compared it's stats with every nanosuit and in terms of pretection, it's the best in the game. Oh and also, I don't want every single piece of info handed at me, that would dry the game out quickly, so could you give me a hint on how to get it, but don't make it too obscure, I want to actually get something, but also don't make it too obvious. Thanks for reading Stalker
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now?    I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2022 - 21:47

Hi Swilc Sans.
No problem. You don't need to do anything special, just follow the story and you will get it eventually. However, as you can tell from its stats, it is very much a 'late-game' item.
Back to top Go down
PapyStalker
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now?    I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now? Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022 - 16:06

Hi,

As far I remember, the third amelioration of the Skat15 is given by the trader in Great Swamp.

Regards,
\PapyStalker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now?    I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just beat the main SoC story in StalkerSoup, what now?
Page 1 of 1