StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 19:10

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
ataberk222
Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working I_vote_lcapDecoder door in Sarcophagus not working I_voting_barDecoder door in Sarcophagus not working I_vote_rcap 
TrueB
Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working I_vote_lcapDecoder door in Sarcophagus not working I_voting_barDecoder door in Sarcophagus not working I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1750 registered users
The newest registered user is atst1

Our users have posted a total of 12543 messages in 1749 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BillyJoeBob
Novice

Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working Empty
PostSubject: Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working   Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2020 - 9:46

Well I'm back. Have reinstalled and played all the way through to the Sarcohphagus.
Door wont open.

Have killed everything

Cant make door open with gun trick.

Have decoder. useless.

Please is there a no clip or ANYTHING that will help me get through the door.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working   Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2020 - 11:40

BillyJoeBob wrote:
Well I'm back. Have reinstalled and played all the way through to the Sarcohphagus.
Door wont open.

Have killed everything

Cant make door open with gun trick.

Have decoder. useless.

Please is there a no clip or ANYTHING that will help me get through the door.

Hi BillyJoeBob.

I have never heard of anyone being unable to open that door, so... silly question first... have you already visited the Wish Granter? I ask because in StalkerSoup you must visit the Wish Granter before you can reach the code-locked door. ('Silly', because you shouldn't even be able to climb the ladder until you have done so.)

Assuming that you have already completed the Wish Granter, and assuming that you have the decoder from the hotel room in Pripyat, what happens when you enter the corridor with the locked door at the end, and what happens when you try to "use" the decoder on the door?
Spoiler:

As far as I know the 'gun glitch' doesn't work on doors in StalkerSoup.
Back to top Go down
BillyJoeBob
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working   Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2020 - 6:14

Previous post:

No I hadn't wish granted yet but cool man.
Very well then. So just back to the Door after the Wish Granter - dont have to talk to anyone first?
The ladder is climbable - I found a way.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working   Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2020 - 9:59

BillyJoeBob wrote:
No I hadn't wish granted yet but cool man.
Very well then. So just back to the Door after the Wish Granter - dont have to talk to anyone first?
The ladder is climbable - I found a way.

As you may have found by now, after touching the Wish Granter something happens that might make you think you are at the end of the game. Fortunately you still have a long way to go, so either let it play out or hit ESC and you will be able to continue.

Once you have visited the Wish Granter you can return to the coded door at any time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working   Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decoder door in Sarcophagus not working
Page 1 of 1