StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


The official StalkerSoup forum
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Suddenly can't load games or change options (even in regular SHOC)
Cobblestones Icon_minitimeby nekomaster Today at 21:28

» About the new game update!
Cobblestones Icon_minitimeby zoust Yesterday at 16:19

» TB3D mesaage
Cobblestones Icon_minitimeby pchester Sat 19 Jun 2021 - 20:41

» Some CP/OP 2.1 questions (bit off topic?)
Cobblestones Icon_minitimeby pchester Fri 18 Jun 2021 - 18:28

» Hero of Chernobyl: An Interview
Cobblestones Icon_minitimeby PhilH231 Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 17:30

» Boatswain in Swamp. Graveyard bandits don't attack
Cobblestones Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 12:42

» Problem with lost expedition in x10
Cobblestones Icon_minitimeby pchester Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 22:29

» S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 announced
Cobblestones Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 10:10

June 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
nekomaster
Cobblestones I_vote_lcapCobblestones I_voting_barCobblestones I_vote_rcap 
zoust
Cobblestones I_vote_lcapCobblestones I_voting_barCobblestones I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Cobblestones I_vote_lcapCobblestones I_voting_barCobblestones I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1230 registered users
The newest registered user is justarandomguy

Our users have posted a total of 11094 messages in 1499 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

 

 Cobblestones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrueB
Master


Posts : 740
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

Cobblestones Empty
PostSubject: Cobblestones   Cobblestones Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2019 - 12:01

I wonder if other players other players have tried to cook higher artefacts and ended up with cobblestones instead. Since cobblestones have no reason to be, in Level 1, unlike in Level 0,  except perhaps if they always replace the failed red circle that used to occur with those with less than 100%.
Trying to cook the top tier in beads, ends in a cobblestone, for me at least, every time I go for one using the transmutator. I have tried it at different locations without success. Has anyone else had this occur to them to, for if so, it might be a glitch.

_________________________________________________
TrueB
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran


Posts : 300
Join date : 2017-06-14
Age : 38
Location : turkey

Cobblestones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobblestones   Cobblestones Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2021 - 11:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I wonder if other players other players have tried to cook higher artefacts and ended up with cobblestones instead. Since cobblestones have no reason to be, in Level 1, unlike in Level 0,  except perhaps if they always replace the failed red circle that used to occur with those with less than 100%.
Trying to cook the top tier in beads, ends in a cobblestone, for me at least, every time I go for one using the transmutator. I have tried it at different locations without success. Has anyone else had this occur to them to, for if so, it might be a glitch.

It's not a glitch it's the rule of the game. In some cooking, the result may be cobblestone. In some newly passed maps, your artifacts turn into cobblestones.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Posts : 1029
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

Cobblestones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobblestones   Cobblestones Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2021 - 13:25

The Ancient Beads recipe has a 75% probability of success, with 25% chance of a Cobblestone, so the problem may be, as you say, in Level 1

But the new patch will be out soon, and will fix many issues in Level 1 that don't exist in Level 0, so please let us know how it goes Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Cobblestones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobblestones   Cobblestones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Cobblestones
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: StalkerSoup Levelup 1 and beyond discussions-
Jump to: