StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital Empty
PostSubject: no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital   no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2018 - 17:53

HI... this is my first post here so Hi all! and let me ask you for your help.
I'm stuck in Narodnaya Solyanka DMX 1.3.2.

I've made a lot of storylines: discovered Fang & Ghost killers, Panther in Varlab and a lot more but now I'm stuck.
My last mission was in Limansk and, from there to the Hospital. I completed mission there and met Black Doctor who tell me to go to a bubble and to go ahead with pending missions... but I have no other missions just the usual sidequest( bring an artifact, etc.).
These previous lines is to set the situation I'm stuck.
Before Limansk I was told by Fang to visit Astrologer in Cordon Rookie Village but ... once I  got there I have no dialog to advance further. Just the usual things:
-How are things going?
-See you
-etc...
In the guides I've read,
spoiler inside:
So I really dont know what to do/where to go.
I'm searching for the missing girl.
So far I visited all SoC maps plus ATP, Red Forest, Limansk, Hospital, Uncon Earth, Mines, Labyrinth and Forgotten forest.

Any help will be useful... (don't hesitate to ask if I did this or I killed whoever).

Thnx in advance
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital   no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2018 - 19:16

ObiWanCannabis wrote:
HI... this is my first post here so Hi all! and let me ask you for your help.
I'm stuck in Narodnaya Solyanka DMX 1.3.2.

:

Any help will be useful... (don't hesitate to ask if I did this or I killed whoever).

Thnx in advance

Narodnaya Solyanka was one of several mods that were merged and further developed into what is now Stalkersoup. The following applies to Stalkersoup, I don't know if it also applies to Narodnaya Solyanka.

After you spoke to Astrologer, you should have received an SMS from Fang telling you that Pilgrim was trapped in a new area. He told you to find the mysterious Black Doctor as he might know how to get there. The dialogue with the BD doesn't actually tell you much, but after meeting him you should have a new transition in the south west of Pripyat. Take this to find Pilgrim and continue the story.
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital   no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2018 - 20:20

Thanx Pchester
The thing is... i get no dialog from Astrologer even he's there in the rookie camp.
I've done all tasks in Hospital.. I even rolled back, saved Denis and then immediatly headed for Fang to get the info to meet Astrologer, met him in Cordon but again no dialog/task once I found him.

I asked the same in MODDB to no avail.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital   no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2018 - 21:39

If Astrologer won't talk to you, there must be something missing. Do you have the maps on you when talking to Astrologer? I think you have to pick them up from the floor in the Infirmary.

This is how the dialogue should go:
Astrologer dialogue:

About 20 seconds after ending this dialogue, you should receive the SMS from Fang:
Fang SMS:

After this SMS exchange you get the transition from Pripyat to Old Village. Do you have that on your map?

If you didn't get Fang's message, how did you end up meeting the Black Doctor?
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital   no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct 2018 - 12:27

Which maps?
I remember a Fang's map copied by Ginecologist.
The infirmary you mention... is in Limansk !?
Can't remember any other...
jzzz i'm a bit desperated cos i have NO any other missions in my PDA so I could quit but I know there's alot more to do/play
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital   no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct 2018 - 16:31

The Infirmary is the cave where the Gynaecologist is. Fang's map was in the safe that Jora Anomaly opened, and MO picks it up from the floor before asking the Gynecologist to copy it. I think you must have done this part if you had the copy.

If you are still not getting Astrologer's dialogue and Fang's SMS, it sounds as if you are still missing a step somewhere. If you want to send me a save game from before going to speak to Astrologer, I will play it through and see if I can figure out what is needed. I will PM you my email address.
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital   no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2018 - 20:02

Solved
Some words you wrote were suspicious to me and I gave them a try: the trouble was... I had to bring Astrologer Canine's map.
I took it from my stash, headed to Cordon and... tadaaaa... I'm starting Old Village level.
I paused the game just to step here to say:
THANK  YOU !!! cheers

Now, the journey goes on...
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital   no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2018 - 22:14

ObiWanCannabis wrote:
Solved
Some words you wrote were suspicious to me and I gave them a try: the trouble was... I had to bring Astrologer Canine's map.
I took it from my stash, headed to Cordon and... tadaaaa...  I'm starting Old Village level.
I paused the game just to step here to say:
THANK  YOU !!! cheers

Now, the journey goes on...

Good to hear!  Very Happy  Good hunting, Stalker...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital   no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no missions or storyline after Limansk Hospital
Page 1 of 1