StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Help with SKAT-15 upgrades

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swilc Sans
Novice
Swilc Sans

Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Help with SKAT-15 upgrades   Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2022 - 19:26

So i've recently started playing STALKERSOUP again, and I,suprisingly, still remembered loads of thing even 11 months later. Well one of the things I remembered is not being able to get the SKAT-15 upgrades, more specifically i cannot find them/they aren't spawning. I swear to god i've looked on every train cart in the Wild Territory and scoured the caves etc. but for the love of me they aren't spawning. My questions here are:

1. Are they not spawning because I didn't start a quest?
2. Have they changed location throughout updates (I don't remember any updates on the game but I still have to ask)?
3. Do I need to wear the suit to see them?
4. Do I need to progress to a certain part of the game until I get them?

This damned exo has been driving me crazy for so long, i need some answers.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Help with SKAT-15 upgrades   Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2022 - 20:43

Have you been to the Wish Granter yet? In my experience the base suit spawns when you get the instructions, but the modules only appear after you visit the Wish Granter.
Back to top Go down
Swilc Sans
Novice
Swilc Sans

PostSubject: Re: Help with SKAT-15 upgrades   Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2022 - 20:57

pchester wrote:
Have you been to the Wish Granter yet? In my experience the base suit spawns when you get the instructions, but the modules only appear after you visit the Wish Granter.
No I haven't, but before I go can you tell me if any side quests become unbeatable after you are done with the sarcophagus, or if anything absolutely groundbreaking happens, because I don't want to go crazy over an obsolete quest.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Help with SKAT-15 upgrades   Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2022 - 23:13

Have you seen the note that came with the suit?
Spoiler:
This is why it takes time for the upgrade modules to appear afterwards...
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Help with SKAT-15 upgrades   Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2022 - 10:44

Swilc Sans wrote:
before I go can you tell me if any side quests become unbeatable after you are done with the sarcophagus, or if anything absolutely groundbreaking happens, because I don't want to go crazy over an obsolete quest.
There are no quest-breakers after the Sarcophagus, the game just continues as before, and any open quests remain open and completable - with one exception: remember to pick up Sakharov's bag before entering the Sarcophagus, as it might not be there later on.

After the Wish Granter cut-scene when you make your 'choice', some end-game credits will roll. Don't worry, they are only there as an homage to the original Shadow of Chernobyl game, and StalkerSoup will continue after they end. You can either let them run or use ESC to escape and continue.

Oh, and if you haven't been to the Army Warehouses yet,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Swilc Sans
Novice
Swilc Sans

PostSubject: Re: Help with SKAT-15 upgrades   Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2022 - 11:13

pchester wrote:
Swilc Sans wrote:
before I go can you tell me if any side quests become unbeatable after you are done with the sarcophagus, or if anything absolutely groundbreaking happens, because I don't want to go crazy over an obsolete quest.
After the Wish Granter cut-scene when you make your 'choice', some end-game credits will roll. Don't worry, they are only there as an homage to the original Shadow of Chernobyl game, and StalkerSoup will continue after they end
Hang on, should I destroy the C-Con or should I go with the Wish Granter?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Help with SKAT-15 upgrades   Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2022 - 12:34

In StalkerSoup you have to visit the Wish Granter first. In fact there is a teleport barrier preventing you from reaching O-C until you have done so.

Bug note...:
Back to top Go down
Swilc Sans
Novice
Swilc Sans

PostSubject: Re: Help with SKAT-15 upgrades   Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2022 - 14:35

pchester wrote:
In StalkerSoup you have to visit the Wish Granter first. In fact there is a teleport barrier preventing you from reaching O-C until you have done so.

Bug note...:
Thanks for the help man, I appreciate it, really. But could you help me with 1 more thnig? There's this mission for Syslov where you need to gather tons of loot and give it to him, it's called "Find necessary gear" and you need to find various quantities of normal zone stuff. There are however two unsusual requests:

1. Degtyarev's RPD (which I know how to get)
2. And a Mercenary Resarcher suit which I have no idea how to get.

Now I'm theorizing that I need to acces the Dead City and buy it from Dushman (or any merc trader), but the problem is that I have no transition in and from the Dead City. So I wanna know where you can get the suit and in case it is in the Dead City, how to get an acces point to it.

Again you've been really helpful to me and I would like to thank you stalker.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Help with SKAT-15 upgrades   Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2022 - 14:59

I think you may be remembering a different mod. There is no trader of that name in StalkerSoup, and you won't reach Dead City until the story takes you there - which won't be for a while yet.

As I assume you already know, the RPD is sold by
Spoiler:

The suit can be found in the Swamps. There are several possible locations:
Spoiler:

And you are welcome. Good hunting, Stalker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with SKAT-15 upgrades   Help with SKAT-15 upgrades Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with SKAT-15 upgrades
Page 1 of 1