StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Sepator died Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Sepator died Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Sepator died Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Sepator died Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Sepator died Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Sepator died Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Sepator died Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Sepator died Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Sepator died

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cullinaire
Novice

Sepator died Empty
PostSubject: Sepator died   Sepator died Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2019 - 21:55

When I arrived at the rookie village at one point, I saw a huge blue explosion by the house closest to the graveyard. When I went over there, Sepator and Corn were in the process of "taking a bath" in the anomaly in the broken corner of the hose and soon perished.

Question is, will this affect the game at some future point? I have already turned in the parts to Zahar and got the reward also for keeping Sepator alive up to that point.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Sepator died Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sepator died   Sepator died Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2019 - 22:37

cullinaire wrote:
When I arrived at the rookie village at one point, I saw a huge blue explosion by the house closest to the graveyard. When I went over there, Sepator and Corn were in the process of "taking a bath" in the anomaly in the broken corner of the hose and soon perished.

Question is, will this affect the game at some future point? I have already turned in the parts to Zahar and got the reward also for keeping Sepator alive up to that point.

Unfortunately that anomaly often claims the lives of hunters who seem to be attracted to that corner. You'd think they would know about it by now. Fortunately you don't need Sepator anymore once Zahar's mission is complete.

If you feel sentimental, you could try to resurrect him. (Make a save before trying this, as for some reason the first attempt usually crashes the game. If this happens, reload and try again and it will often work. Not always, though... sometimes a corpse just can't be resurrected.) You will need to drag his body clear of the anomaly first, or he will just die again. The
Spoiler:
makes this much easier if you have it! When the body is clear of danger, target it so you get the "Use" prompt, then type [ESC] and then [R].
Back to top Go down
cullinaire
Novice

Sepator died Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sepator died   Sepator died Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2019 - 23:04

That's great, thanks for the tip to resurrect (may come in handy at some point) but as long as he's not essential to the plot any longer I'm actually in favor of "letting the Zone take its due course"!
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

Sepator died Empty
PostSubject: Sepator died   Sepator died Icon_minitimeThu 7 Nov 2019 - 9:43

Before using Esc+R, I find it helps keep the returned NPCs from dying quickly if their bodies are equipped with with a firearm, plus a couple of clicks of ammo, medkit, bandage, antirad, food and drink. In one area in Levelup 1, returned NPCs have later successfully gone into action, so equipping them does seem to help.

Last edited by Sword2012 on Thu 7 Nov 2019 - 11:48; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed duplication of information)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sepator died Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sepator died   Sepator died Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sepator died
Page 1 of 1