StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» About the new 1.1.0019.5 update!
Another Bandit Exoskeleton? Icon_minitimeby pchester Today at 15:56

» StalkerSoup or OP2?
Another Bandit Exoskeleton? Icon_minitimeby Fofyhead Thu 26 May 2022 - 14:04

» Guides in SS?
Another Bandit Exoskeleton? Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Thu 26 May 2022 - 5:08

» Quest for Le Havre
Another Bandit Exoskeleton? Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Fri 20 May 2022 - 14:21

» Crash entering level 1
Another Bandit Exoskeleton? Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Sat 14 May 2022 - 1:54

» The dead guy in the little shed in ATP
Another Bandit Exoskeleton? Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Tue 10 May 2022 - 13:04

» Early problem after starting a new game
Another Bandit Exoskeleton? Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Tue 10 May 2022 - 11:32

» Testing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.SOUP Plugins with Photos
Another Bandit Exoskeleton? Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Tue 10 May 2022 - 5:30

May 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Sword2012
Another Bandit Exoskeleton? I_vote_lcapAnother Bandit Exoskeleton? I_voting_barAnother Bandit Exoskeleton? I_vote_rcap 
Fofyhead
Another Bandit Exoskeleton? I_vote_lcapAnother Bandit Exoskeleton? I_voting_barAnother Bandit Exoskeleton? I_vote_rcap 
Aleks1970
TecnoBacon
pchester
Blind_doge
WhiteWolf
Statistics
We have 1409 registered users
The newest registered user is shortime

Our users have posted a total of 11716 messages in 1605 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Another Bandit Exoskeleton?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darkprince_gr
Novice

Another Bandit Exoskeleton? Empty
PostSubject: Another Bandit Exoskeleton?   Another Bandit Exoskeleton? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2021 - 20:30

Hi again guys

I'm wondering if there's another "bandit exoskeleton" available in the game. First one, in Borov's stash, I sold it. scratch
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Another Bandit Exoskeleton    Another Bandit Exoskeleton? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2021 - 9:21

[quote="darkprince_gr"]Hi again guys

I'm wondering if there's another "bandit exoskeleton" available in the game. First one, in Borov's stash, I sold it. :scratch:[/quote]

You can get one by pressing esc s outfits and spawn one in. Whether this will help you depends on your use for it. If a spawned in one is not accepted then you may need to go back to before you sold it Borov's. This used to be the case with another item.

Last edited by TrueB on Sun 26 Dec 2021 - 12:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Substitute)
Back to top Go down
darkprince_gr
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Another Bandit Exoskeleton?   Another Bandit Exoskeleton? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2021 - 12:34

TrueB wrote:
darkprince_gr wrote:
Hi again guys

I'm wondering if there's another "bandit exoskeleton" available in the game. First one, in Borov's stash, I sold it. scratch

You can get one by pressing esc s uniforms and spawn one in. Whether this will help you depends on your use for it. If a spawned in one is not accepted then you may need to go back to before you sold it Borov's. This used to be the case with another item.

Hi man,
Sorry, but I didn't understand your instructions. Can you be more specific or detailed? The reason I'm looking for another such item, is to advance and ultimately complete Akim's quest, regarding the armors from various factions. Thanx in advance.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Another Bandit Exoskeleton?   Another Bandit Exoskeleton? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2021 - 14:06

darkprince_gr wrote:
Hi again guys

Hi darkprince_gr. As far as I know, the Bandit Exo is only found in Borov's stash and in one other stash that you won't get until much later in the game. (I think I also once found one in a random stash somewhere, but that was just pure luck.)

As TrueB has suggested, your options at this stage are probably to replay a save from before selling the suit, or you can spawn a replacement.

To spawn the suit,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
darkprince_gr
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Another Bandit Exoskeleton?   Another Bandit Exoskeleton? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2021 - 22:16

pchester wrote:
darkprince_gr wrote:
Hi again guys

Hi darkprince_gr. As far as I know, the Bandit Exo is only found in Borov's stash and in one other stash that you won't get until much later in the game. (I think I also once found one in a random stash somewhere, but that was just pure luck.)

As TrueB has suggested, your options at this stage are probably to replay a save from before selling the suit, or you can spawn a replacement.

To spawn the suit,
Spoiler:

Sweet, thanx dude,
Since I have far advanced into the games story, I will choose the..."cheating" option.
Thanx for the details.
PS.(Your walkthrough is superb, helped me more than a few times).
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Another Bandit Exoskeleton?   Another Bandit Exoskeleton? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2021 - 12:53

darkprince_gr wrote:
Sweet, thanx dude,
Since I have far advanced into the games story, I will choose the..."cheating" option.
Thanx for the details.
PS.(Your walkthrough is superb, helped me more than a few times).

Okay, glad I could help. And good to hear that my walkthrough has been helpful... hopefully one day in the not-too-distant future I will be able to finish it! Have a good Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate at this time of year.)
rendeer santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
Massie
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Another Bandit Exoskeleton?   Another Bandit Exoskeleton? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2021 - 21:56

This might be memories from an old oudated version (I am still waiting with New Game for when the update is released), but didn't you use to be able to loot armor suits off NPCs? I specifically remember looting a (damaged) Bandit EXO in ATP.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Another Bandit Exoskeleton?   Another Bandit Exoskeleton? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2021 - 12:58

Massie wrote:
This might be memories from an old oudated version (I am still waiting with New Game for when the update is released), but didn't you use to be able to loot armor suits off NPCs? I specifically remember looting a (damaged) Bandit EXO in ATP.

You could be right. Occasionally random NPCs do have lootable armor, although I don't recall ever finding a Bandit Exo that way. However, it may be a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Bandit Exoskeleton?   Another Bandit Exoskeleton? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Bandit Exoskeleton?
Page 1 of 1