StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Camp Elimination (at the Army Warehouses)
What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeby Fofyhead Yesterday at 0:10

» Sound files
What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 24 Oct 2021 - 12:14

» Locate the bag in the south of Chernobyl
What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeby pchester Sat 16 Oct 2021 - 10:52

» Problem with DX11
What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 14 Oct 2021 - 20:16

» Jump to map command?
What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 11 Oct 2021 - 15:34

» Silencers and rifles Levelup 1
What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 11 Oct 2021 - 10:41

» Will Stalkersoup work in Windows 11?
What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Fri 8 Oct 2021 - 13:38

» Now I understand some references
What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 1 Oct 2021 - 1:20

October 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? I_vote_lcapWhat is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? I_voting_barWhat is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? I_vote_rcap 
Fofyhead
What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? I_vote_lcapWhat is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? I_voting_barWhat is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1294 registered users
The newest registered user is brutus

Our users have posted a total of 11310 messages in 1536 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

brutus

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TrueB
Master

What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Empty
PostSubject: What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please?   What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2021 - 15:38

The version of Stalkersoup I have is I suspect out of date. But it is dated to 2019. Please let me know the number of the version that has the Levelup 3 ending included.
Thanks and Regards, TrueB

Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please?   What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2021 - 18:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The version of Stalkersoup I have is I suspect out of date. But it is dated to 2019. Please let me know the number of the version that has the Levelup 3 ending included.
Thanks and Regards, TrueB

The current published game is version 1.1.0019.1, and takes us to somewhere in level 2 (Storm/Desolation). The next update, which I understand will complete Levels 2 and 3, is still with TecnoBacon being tested. I don't know when it will be released, but assuming that everything has to be tested from start to end, it may take a while. I don't know what the version number will be, but as a major update I would guess 1.1.0020...?
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please?   What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2021 - 19:25

Previous post:

Hi pchester, I read that another player who posted "Stalkersoup finished (for now...)" had finished and I assumed the player means the end of Levelup 3?

Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please?   What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2021 - 21:25

Hi pchester, I read that another player who posted "Stalkersoup finished (for now...)" had finished and I assumed the player means the end of Levelup 3?

Hi TrueB. I didn't see that, but AFAIK the only people who have seen Level 3 are those doing the testing. I assume that the "for now..." in the above quote means that they have reached the end of the game as it stands now... which is mid-Storm, same as in the walkthrough.

You can always use the updater in your main STALKERSOUP folder to see if a later version is available for your game.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it?   What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2021 - 6:36

Hi TrueB. I didn't see that, but AFAIK the only people who have seen Level 3 are those doing the testing. I assume that the "for now..." in the above quote means that they have reached the end of the game as it stands now... which is mid-Storm, same as in the walkthrough.

You can always use the updater in your main STALKERSOUP folder to see if a later version is available for your game.

Hi pchester, thank you for explaining. I did wonder. Please advise where the latest version can be acquired?
All the best,
TruB

Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please?   What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2021 - 10:21

Hi pchester, thank you for explaining. I did wonder. Please advise where the latest version can be acquired?
All the best,
TruB

Run the updater program (UpdateSS.exe) in your main STALKERSOUP folder. This will tell you if there is a later version available. If there is, the updater will offer to auto-update your game for you.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please?   What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2021 - 11:01

Alternatively, if you want to install the game from scratch, full step-by-step instructions for downloading, installing, and updating to the current latest version of the game are in Part 6 of the Installation Guide

The latest version of the Guide is 1.10019.1f. It was released on 15 Aug 21, and can be found here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: What is the latest version of Stalkersoup etc   What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2021 - 11:04

All the best,
TruB

Run the updater program (UpdateSS.exe) in your main STALKERSOUP folder. This will tell you if there is a later version available. If there is, the updater will offer to auto-update your game for you.

Hi pchester, thanks, I tried this without success.
If I only had the version ending in 12 as the necessary start version or even not that, please advise where I should go to get Stalkersoup as a newbie or similar for its been a long while since I had to download and that ended in disaster so I am seeking a safe site to download it from please? Thanks and Regards TrueB

Master

PostSubject: What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it from please?   What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2021 - 11:20

Alternatively, if you want to install the game from scratch, full step-by-step instructions for downloading, installing, and updating to the current latest version of the game are in Part 6 of the Installation Guide

The latest version of the Guide is 1.10019.1f. It was released on 15 Aug 21, and can be found here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hi Sword2012,
Thanks for your reply, re stalkersoup-installation-help.
I have just downloaded your installation guide and my version is the 64bit Windows 10 version 1.10018 version? Do I just download the 1.10019 version for the relevant Windows from each of the choices please?
On 5th October as far as I know, Windows 11 will be released; what effect will this have on Stalkersoup have please? Thanks and Regards TrueB

Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please?   What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2021 - 13:10

I have just downloaded your installation guide and my version is the 64bit Windows 10 version 1.10018 version? Do I just download the 1.10019 version for the relevant Windows from each of the choices please?

I'm sorry, but I'm not certain I understand your questions

If you mean that your current installed game version is 1.10018, then please follow pchester's advice and use the Updater to bring it up to 1.10019.1

If, however, you want a completely fresh install, free of any inherited problems from previous installs, then simply follow the Guide from page 1, and continue right to the end - making sure you include the Windows 10 page

Though if you're using Windows 10 Pro, then you'll probably find that these tips aren't as much of an issue as they are with Windows 10 Home

As for Windows 11, it's too early to say what problems it will bring, and personally I'll wait until it matures before adopting it. But I'm sure we'll start seeing tips from the forum re Windows 11, and these will be added to the Guide as and when...
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please?   What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2021 - 13:50

Previous post:

Hi Sword2012,
I have the 1.10018 on my PC, indexed and working. I pressed the updater but nothing happened, which is why I  have been trying to find out which site it can be downloaded from?
Regards TrueB

Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please?   What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2021 - 14:35

Hi TrueB

As StalkerSoup continues to evolve, the improved Installer with Updater have made manual updates obsolete

The fact that your Updater isn't working suggests a fault in your installed game

You'd be better starting with the base game of 1.10012, and letting the Updater take you straight to 1.10019.1, without including all the now-obsolete steps along the way

FYI, I understand that the base game will change again with 1.10020, it will be quite different to what we're used to, and a fresh start will be essential to take full advantage of it... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Miksa
Novice
Miksa

PostSubject: Re: What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please?   What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2021 - 15:03

Will update come out in 2021 or 2022?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please?   What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2021 - 15:14

Михајло wrote:
Will update come out in 2021 or 2022?

The honest answer is... we don't know. I am hoping it will come later this year, but Covid is affecting StalkerSoup development as it has affected many other things, and progress is understandably slow. The last I heard was that the new patch was being tested, but this could be a long process. The changes mean that a new game start is required, so the testers have to play through the whole game to reach the new content at the end. Then any problems they find will have to be fixed and tested again. Speaking personally, I would prefer the developers to take their time and get it right, rather than rush to push something out and risk introducing more problems.
Back to top Go down
Miksa
Novice
Miksa

PostSubject: Re: What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please?   What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2021 - 17:41

Just take your time guys, if SS really becomes greater mod and stable then it could be even greater rival to OP 2.1 Soup. Just I would like discord for Stalkersoup because it's much easier than forums and everybody uses discord these days. Good luck to all devs and admins!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please?   What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please?
Page 1 of 1